AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-16, 23:36   Link #41
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime View Post
haha but it cant be Yondaime in child form cuz Naruto was already born XD Anyways even tho its cliche I still like the whole father son idea but twists can always be nice too so I can't wait to see what they have in store !

- Yondaime
What if Kyuubi's presence held certain roles in creating another personality inside yon-sama...one personality that represents the two...hot blooded and filled with wrath, anger ( Kyuubi ) and in the other hand compassionate, loyal to the village, and the never give up issue represents Yondaime...i think this is logical...
So in other words...Yon sama wasn't only physically reborn, a new personality also emerge from within and became Naruto...like Fei from Xenogears whom has a lot of personalities and suffers serious DID issues...

If Naruto is Yondaime's kid and the leader of Akatsuki turns out to be Yon-sama himself hehehehe ( this is just one o my fantasies ) i really want to see the legendary Darth Vader - Luke Skywalker scene in NAruto...
NAruto: No...i don't have a father...he died when i was born...
Yon-sama: No Naruto...I am your father...
Naruto: NoooOOOOO!!!!!!!

hahahahahah that's just weird

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-17 at 04:40. Reason: Don't double post.
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 12:25   Link #42
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga View Post
What if Kyuubi's presence held certain roles in creating another personality inside yon-sama...one personality that represents the two...hot blooded and filled with wrath, anger ( Kyuubi ) and in the other hand compassionate, loyal to the village, and the never give up issue represents Yondaime...i think this is logical...
So in other words...Yon sama wasn't only physically reborn, a new personality also emerge from within and became Naruto...like Fei from Xenogears whom has a lot of personalities and suffers serious DID issues...

If Naruto is Yondaime's kid and the leader of Akatsuki turns out to be Yon-sama himself hehehehe ( this is just one o my fantasies ) i really want to see the legendary Darth Vader - Luke Skywalker scene in NAruto...
NAruto: No...i don't have a father...he died when i was born...
Yon-sama: No Naruto...I am your father...
Naruto: NoooOOOOO!!!!!!!

hahahahahah that's just weird
It's just because of Star Wars that i hate even the possibility of such a lame outcome. In itself it would not be such super-lame outcome but to have the ultimate secret directly stolen from Star Wars would be very very uncool and plain stupid. So i believe Kishimoto will never come up with such ending. If there was no Star Wars i would have said it's a cool ending, like it was cool in Star Wars.
The reincarnation theory is much more probable than this, as we know that reincarnation is one of the basic beliefs of eastern cultures. However i would say 0% for akatsukifather-son theory, 10% for reincarnation and 90% for all other theories.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 21:41   Link #43
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's just because of Star Wars that i hate even the possibility of such a lame outcome. In itself it would not be such super-lame outcome but to have the ultimate secret directly stolen from Star Wars would be very very uncool and plain stupid. So i believe Kishimoto will never come up with such ending. If there was no Star Wars i would have said it's a cool ending, like it was cool in Star Wars.
The reincarnation theory is much more probable than this, as we know that reincarnation is one of the basic beliefs of eastern cultures. However i would say 0% for akatsukifather-son theory, 10% for reincarnation and 90% for all other theories.
Yeah...I certainly don't want it to end up that way, heroes are most memorable when they're gone...actually I want Yon-sama to stay that way...but i'm still expecting him to be alive at the same time hahahahahahahahaha
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote