AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-01-27, 04:38   Link #21
Cha0s
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
You guys are idiots.
Kakashi is on the same level as shikamaru at the least, naruto says it himself when he returns to konoha in the manga and tries to get the bells from kakashi.

"He is too strong, its unfair. He's as smart as shikamaru, and has as good taijutsu and gai sensei"
Something along those lines. You really think a jounin isn't as smart as a genin? The only reason he seems so smart is because he's a genin. If he was a jounin you'd be like yeah thats expected.

Last edited by Cha0s; 2007-01-27 at 04:41. Reason: editing..
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 19:05   Link #22
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: stuck to my chair bad prank some1 save me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
You guys are idiots.
Kakashi is on the same level as shikamaru at the least, naruto says it himself when he returns to konoha in the manga and tries to get the bells from kakashi.

"He is too strong, its unfair. He's as smart as shikamaru, and has as good taijutsu and gai sensei"
Something along those lines. You really think a jounin isn't as smart as a genin? The only reason he seems so smart is because he's a genin. If he was a jounin you'd be like yeah thats expected.
no Kakashi has a I.Q of about 160 shika has a I.Q of over 200 about 40 points over his head you good sir are the dumb one here
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 22:25   Link #23
Cha0s
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
what are you talking about- therse iq in naruto? since when did they tell you kakashi's iq?
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 23:37   Link #24
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
what are you talking about- therse iq in naruto? since when did they tell you kakashi's iq?
Yeah, He was wrong alright, kakashi IQ haven't been said. but then again, kakashi IQ should be around 135 or something like that.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 23:52   Link #25
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Shikamaru's IQ was stated to be around 200 though, that's ridiculously smart for any rank of ninja. You can't say that every jounin in Konoha matches that
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 00:12   Link #26
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hell
Age: 25
Kyu is right even for a normal person having an IQ over 135 makes you a genius. i mean i was shocked when i went to a psychologist(for anger management) and they told me my IQ was 165 after i did all these puzzles and tests and answered about 100 questions, they wanted me to be in Mensa and go off to college right away and told them to bite me.

Its rare for anyone to have an iq over 140, shikamaru really has accomplished something, Im not saying that Kakashi is a fool hes far from it but no ones mind can think like shikamaru's. there might be one or two pwople who are as smart or smarter then Shikamaru but i doubt we will meet them.
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 00:15   Link #27
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
Kyu is right even for a normal person having an IQ over 135 makes you a genius. i mean i was shocked when i went to a psychologist(for anger management) and they told me my IQ was 165 after i did all these puzzles and tests and answered about 100 questions
You should go to another psychologist, your IQ is not in 165. and An IQ over 135 in adults doesn't make you a genius that number is just slightly above the Average IQ.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 00:22   Link #28
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Shikamaru's IQ was stated to be around 200 though, that's ridiculously smart for any rank of ninja. You can't say that every jounin in Konoha matches that
I second the opnion . Shikamaru is the smartest Ninja in Konoha, its obvious Asuma was over exeggerating his IQ while explaining to Kurenai . He was fondly gloating on his student no one had high expectations from Shika , leaving Asuma and in the Match he was proving Asuma right / justifying his faith .

Also Shikamru joining Akatsuki naaw he is too lazy IMO, most probably a fantasy to make Shika evil now that he is once again proven he is a badass
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 00:31   Link #29
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hell
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
You should go to another psychologist, your IQ is not in 165. and An IQ over 135 in adults doesn't make you a genius that number is just slightly above the Average IQ.

Actaully i didnt believe him and so i went to two other psychologist and they agreed, so dont talk about something you dont know about
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 00:33   Link #30
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I second the opnion . Shikamaru is the smartest Ninja in Konoha, its obvious Asuma was over exeggerating his IQ while explaining to Kurenai . He was fondly gloating on his student no one had high expectations from Shika , leaving Asuma and in the Match he was proving Asuma right / justifying his faith .

Also Shikamru joining Akatsuki naaw he is too lazy IMO, most probably a fantasy to make Shika evil now that he is once again proven he is a badass
I think the number he gave was not an exaggeration, as He was just telling Kurenai the Result of the test he gave to Shika, In reality, only 3 people on History have exceeded the 200 IQ mark, and nope, Einstein is not on that group. it almost impossible to find someone with that High IQ, but no completely Impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
Actaully i didnt believe him and so i went to two other psychologist and they agreed, so dont talk about something you dont know about
Well, I wonder why you did not say that when you mentioned your high IQ the first time...., ohh well, You should really be careful on what you invent, as You don't know who could be a psychologist in this forum, as it is easy to tell who is not someone with an IQ over 140.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 00:37   Link #31
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hell
Age: 25
Hawkins is one of them, right? along With Da Vinci

I dont invent false truhts, so just ake it down a bit. okay there rurik, you dont beleve i could care less.

Last edited by Supaiku_of_Sand; 2007-01-29 at 10:41.
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 02:17   Link #32
urbad2
ZoMbInE
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That's what they claim but i really doubt that...Kakashi has proven in the past that he isnt soo smart (Kakashi Gaiden) and IQ of 200+ isnt something common...that's like finding /$ 1.000.000 somewhere in a trashcan..
a homeless man found $10,000 in a trashcan and gave it to the police in the city i live in.

but anyways shika is pretty talented for his age and i do agree that as time goes on his brain and strength will become greater.
urbad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 00:23   Link #33
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: stuck to my chair bad prank some1 save me
i know kakashi's has not been said it said in the manga i forgt wich chapter but it said the normal IQ for a normal ninja like kakashi is around 150 so kakashi being as smart as he is i gave him a ten point bost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
Da Vinci
i am obsessed with Da Vinci they really don't know for sure but from his notes his IQ was around 200 anoter little fact they call him the last man to know every thing i know iut is scary thta i know almost every thing there is about him and i don't know why

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-29 at 12:05.
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 02:52   Link #34
Cha0s
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
The thing is, this is an anime and they haven't said kakashi's iq.. Naruto said kakashi is as smart as shikamaru when they were trying to get the bells the second time, so why would we say that shikamaru is smarter than kakashi if naruto said it himself?
plus kakashi has more battle experience too, shikamaru just thinks but kakashi can think and he has past battle experience so he should know more strategys and he was in anbu
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 03:29   Link #35
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
naruto isn't that bright and he probably doesn't know the meaning of the word smart. so i don't think i can believe what he said about kakashi being the smarter one compare to shika.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 11:35   Link #36
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
There is a very big big Difference between Kakashi and Shikamaru, Kakashi smarts is a combination of Experince and Intelligence, that's why Kakashi could be as good as Shikamaru at doing tactics(By Kakashis own admission).

Shika Doesn't have the experience as Kakshi, but even as this, Shika tactics tops even Kakashi himself, as latest Manga Chapters has shown.

People just don't get this, Shikamru fighting Tool is his Brain, just as The Sharingan is Kakashi's Fighting tool, Kakashi couldn't had that success against Zabuza just using his Tactics, whereas Shikamaru have defeated a Shinoby more powerful than Zabuza on tactics alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand
I dont invent false truhts.
But Ok, if you say you have an IQ over 140, I don't really mind about it, but I really find it strange that a person that needed anger management has so high IQ level, and amongst other thing I analyzed about you already.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-01-29 at 12:00.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 11:46   Link #37
Tomislav
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
In my opinion, assuming that Shika has this 200 IQ while Kakashi hasn't, the true difference is made by the experience. Nobody sound would say that Shika has equal or superior experience than Kakashi. It means that even being smarter, Shikamaru would be unable to manage loads of situations that Kakashi would instead be able to manage.

While Kakashi's contribution to every kind of mission is obviously going to be of a great impact, Shika has long way to go to become as determinant as Kakashi. His life will say if he'll turn up to be a super smart ninja (and I hope so) or just the average guy - which is, btw, what he aimed to be. So the IQ thing is a fact, but then all the personal attitudes and features kick in and you simply don't know who Shikamaru is going to be.
Tomislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 12:03   Link #38
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomislav View Post
In my opinion, assuming that Shika has this 200 IQ while Kakashi hasn't, the true difference is made by the experience. Nobody sound would say that Shika has equal or superior experience than Kakashi. It means that even being smarter, Shikamaru would be unable to manage loads of situations that Kakashi would instead be able to manage.
Thats is the point, Any type of Situation that requires an Tactical response (and not a power response), Shikamaru is So Darn smart that he just can think about anything at all, even better than What Kakashi could do based on his experience.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 12:12   Link #39
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Agree on that one in Gai talk Shika hasnt Bloomed he is still in the springtime of youth . Shika after more comabat and battle experience may even surpass Kakashi .

Spoiler for manga:
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 12:18   Link #40
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
There is a very big big Difference between Kakashi and Shikamaru, Kakashi smarts is a combination of Experince and Intelligence, that's why Kakashi could be as good as Shikamaru at doing tactics(By Kakashis own admission).

Shika Doesn't have the experience as Kakshi, but even as this, Shika tactics tops even Kakashi himself, as latest Manga Chapters has shown.
Where does it show that Shika's tactics are even better than Kakashi's? I don't remember Kakashi admitting that Shikamaru was better than him...
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.