AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-01-29, 15:12   Link #61
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hell
Age: 25
Im just tring to say that, if there was a better tactician dont yuo think we would have seen him/her? ANd wat i meant about the kakashi thing is that okay kakashi is hardly ever surprised by anything, he fact htat he got a stir just from hearing Shikamaru talk about how he plans on fighting two immortals. I think kakashi was blown away by shikamarus thoughts and his dedication to winning at all costs, even his own life. Shikamaru is the best tactician that konoha has ever known or could ever hope to know. find ANY other person in the manga thats smarter then him. no seriously..find one.
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 15:20   Link #62
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
LOL, Show me in the Manga where it was stated that Sasuke Gained the 3 dots Sharingan, Show me were it was stated that Itachi Used Taijutsu when he kicked Kurenai. Show Me where it was stated that Zabuza what Zabuza had was a sword and not a Broomstick. thing doesnít need to be stated to become facts, thatís the reason why we also have visuals. this is a Manga, not a Book.
What the hell are you talking about man, can we stay with just one topic???

Quote:
It seems you donít know the meaning of your own question, You asked a question I gave you an answer, However you didnít show me were Kakshi Tactic have surpassed Shikamarus.
Ok now when did I say Kakashi's tactic surpaseed Shikamaru's???

Quote:
You are talking about the Possibility that in the future Kishomoto says (You are Changing your question now as it was Shown) that Kakshi is a better tactic than Shikamaru, which I havenít say it cant happen, however this as it could be say, it also couldnít be said; but we are talking here about facts (because that was what you asked for), not about the possibility of what could happen.

As anything can happen, and Kishi could decide that the most intelligent character in the series is AL and he has an IQ of 400. but those are basically opinions on what you think its going to happen, your Opinion, which is neither fact or what Kishimoto Thinks.

So Im not jumping to conclusion, rather you are making things up and not accepting manga facts.

Also, stop the double posting, use the edit option.
I don't think you are understanding what I'm trying to say here... It doesn't state nor visually describe how Shikamaru's tactics are better than Kakashi's! Nor does it state and visually describe who's tactics Shikamaru's tactics surpassed. And what exactly am I making up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
Im just tring to say that, if there was a better tactician dont yuo think we would have seen him/her? ANd wat i meant about the kakashi thing is that okay kakashi is hardly ever surprised by anything, he fact htat he got a stir just from hearing Shikamaru talk about how he plans on fighting two immortals. I think kakashi was blown away by shikamarus thoughts and his dedication to winning at all costs, even his own life. Shikamaru is the best tactician that konoha has ever known or could ever hope to know. find ANY other person in the manga thats smarter then him. no seriously..find one.
Unless we have a profile of everyone in the village, I'd seriously doubt I could do that... Like I said, being surprised or blown away by something doesn't prove it.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 15:27   Link #63
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
What the hell are you talking about man, can we stay with just one topic???
This is on topic, You asked were it was stated in the Manga where it was said that Shika Tactics are better, this question are the same as what you asked, Something are not needed to be said to be fact.


Quote:
Ok now when did I say Kakashi's tactic surpaseed Shikamaru's???
You know what I meant by that, Is to be or eihter Equal or better than him.

Quote:
I don't think you are understanding what I'm trying to say here... It doesn't state nor visually describe how Shikamaru's tactics are better than Kakashi's! Nor does it state and visually describe who's tactics Shikamaru's tactics surpassed. And what exactly am I making up?
Exactly that, You are saying that Shikamrus tactics has not been shown to have surpassed kakashis tactics, It seems you are reading a totally different series then, because I already showed you 2 Moments where it has. The complete tactics devised against Hidan and Kakuuzu and his fight with Tayuya, Kakshi tactics has not come even close to this.

So Yeah, The Manga has shown That Shikas tactics are far better than Kakashis.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 15:41   Link #64
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
This is on topic, You asked were it was stated in the Manga where it was said that Shika Tactics are better, this question are the same as what you asked, Something are not needed to be said to be fact.


You know what I meant by that, Is to be or eihter Equal or better than him.



Exactly that, You are saying that Shikamrus tactics has not been shown to have surpassed kakashis tactics, It seems you are reading a totally different series then, because I already showed you 2 Moments where it has. The complete tactics devised against Hidan and Kakuuzu and his fight with Tayuya, Kakshi tactics has not come even close to this.

So Yeah, The Manga has shown That Shikas tactics are far better than Kakashis.
Well maybe I just don't like to jump into conclusion. Besides, how does Shika's fight againts Tayuya surpassed Kakashi's? How does this fight show that Shika's tactics surpassed Kakashi's? They don't! Unless you jump into conclusion based on those two battles that Shika's tactics is better than Kakashi's. And like I said, you can't used past battles unless if the author wants you to. This is not real life so you can't just do that since each episode is (hard to explain....fictional.... not real) unless if they have fought againts each other or have fought the same enemy in different occasions.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 15:54   Link #65
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hell
Age: 25
thsts a completely differnet questiont hough if the two fought eachother becuase kakshi could get pised and send shikamaru to another dimension or somethng. that doesnt have to do with tactics, since Shikamaru doent know about that if he did he wouldnt stop moving and he would hide and find another way around it. them fighting one another wouldnt show who had better tactics just because kakashi could predict shikas moves with the Sharingan. then again i would pay major cash o see them fight. lol

i would have liked to see what shikamaru would have done against Zabuza that would be some good tactics there.
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 16:08   Link #66
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Well maybe I just don't like to jump into conclusion. Besides, how does Shika's fight againts Tayuya surpassed Kakashi's? How does this fight show that Shika's tactics surpassed Kakashi's? They don't! Unless you jump into conclusion based on those two battles that Shika's tactics is better than Kakashi's.
Nope, Im not, Jumping to conclusion is Taking something that has not been stated nor shown and then Saying something as pass it as fact, once again we are talking abaout Manga Facts here, what you asked for, Not about what could happen in possible future chapters..

What I have said so far is exactly what has been show or said in the Manga, is not Comcllusion, Shikamrius fight Aginst Tayuya has been superior than Any of the tactics Kakshi shown so far, which in fact tactics are not the most important aspect of Kakshis fights.


Quote:
. And like I said, you can't used past battles unless if the author wants you to. This is not real life so you can't just do that since each episode is (hard to explain....fictional.... not real) unless if they have fought againts each other or have fought the same enemy in different occasions.
So, we can discard what we have seen about Naruto eating ramen, and say Kiba eats more Ramen than Naruto?

It seems you donít get well along in reading a story, past battle needs to be used because thatís the story, this is the only way you can say how one does things, this is how the author illustrate the ability of each person and how they fight, trying to ignore or avoid this, Is just doing for the sake of ignoring information .

What you have done is Change what you asked at first and after that, beginning to deny facts from Manga just because You just donít seem to like them.

So, I will ask you again, do you have any proof of a tactic of Kakshi that could be equal or better than the 2 tactics I told? Have Kakashi ever have a fight were he decided not to use His sharingan, and instead of his Tactics? Do you expect that suddenly a fight of Kakshi is going to become like a Shikamaru fight? There is a reason why Shikamaru is the only one that done this type of Fight, and, Its very well because he is the best Tactician in the series.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 16:52   Link #67
prolifik
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
I know everyone is still pumped up about Shikamaru's pwnage of Hidan, but we still have to remember that several times in the manga that it has been said that Kakashi has a brain like Shikamaru. We just can't disregard that fact.

The fact is that Shika HAS to rely heavily on his tactics and strategies to win a battle while Kakashi doesn't necessarily have to.

This is in no way saying that Shika is a weak ninja, just so you know.
__________________
Gaara: My sand defense is inpenetrable! No one has ever broken through it! You will die!

(Sasuke uses Chidori)

Gaara: WTF?!
prolifik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 17:04   Link #68
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolifik View Post
The fact is that Shika HAS to rely heavily on his tactics and strategies to win a battle while Kakashi doesn't necessarily have to.
Exactly, and Hence why so far, Shikamarus Tactics has been Way better than kakashi.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 17:17   Link #69
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Exactly, and Hence why so far, Shikamarus Tactics has been Way better than kakashi.
Which still doesn't prove that Shikamaru is a better tactician.....

And like I said Shikamaru's fights don't prove that he is a better tacticians! They only illustrate that he can make some awsome tactics against his opponents. Different fights/opponents cannot be compared. They only way to determine who the best tactician is for them to play (that game...shogi? I forgot the name) or if they both come up with tactics against the same enemy.

You can't just compare episodes just because you want to and create your own facts based on those episodes unless if the author makes a connection to those episodes. You can't just make comparisons on your own, the author has to do it.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 17:27   Link #70
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Which still doesn't prove that Shikamaru is a better tactician.....
It Proves that Shimkaru better than him, as it has been shown so far in his fight compared to Kakashi, which was the response to your question to begin with. you changed that becaause your question never talked about the possibility of future evenets.

Hence you are parting from a possibility to something that could happen, whereas Im parting from what we have seen in the Manga, which you dont like.



Quote:
And like I said Shikamaru's fights don't prove that he is a better tacticians! They only illustrate that he can make some awsome tactics against his opponents. Different fights/opponents cannot be compared. They only way to determine who the best tactician is for them to play (that game...shogi? I forgot the name) or if they both come up with tactics against the same enemy.

Ok so if SHikamaru is not the best tactician in the series so far who is it? Could you tell me who it is? Could you show me your Manga Proof where Kakshi has show Skill i tactics that can be equal to Sikas> you have avoided this question quite a lot of times

Quote:
You can't just compare episodes just because you want to and create your own facts based on those episodes unless if the author makes a connection to those episodes. You can't just make comparisons on your own, the author has to do it.

What you are doing is just denying facts, If past episodes can't be taken as point to illustrate something that means then that Shikamaru is indeed the best Tactician, as he is the only one praised for his tactics, but Kakashi haven't.

Your approach of trying to respond to a debate is quite simply, I dont like that, so that cant be used.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 17:48   Link #71
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
It Proves that Shimkaru better than him, as it has been shown so far in his fight compared to Kakashi, which was the response to your question to begin with. you changed that becaause your question never talked about the possibility of future evenets.

Hence you are parting from a possibility to something that could happen, whereas Im parting from what we have seen in the Manga, which you dont like.
What nonsense are you talking about? You really like to jump into conclusions. So if I don't agree with something that means I just don't like it? And my question was how does this battle prove that Shikamaru is the best tactician? You still have not answered that question. All you are saying is "It just shows!", well that's not really good enough for me coz I've seen the episode but it doesn't show me that. It only shows that Shikamaru is a very very good tactician. It doesn't say best tactician. It shows the Best tactics we have seen in the Manga so far but that doesn't mean you can just conclude that Shikamaru is the best tactician.


Quote:
Ok so if SHikamaru is not the best tactician in the series so far who is it? Could you tell me who it is? Could you show me your Manga Proof where Kakshi has show Skill i tactics that can be equal to Sikas> you have avoided this question quite a lot of times
The manga doesn't say nor show who the BEST is! Just like the show doesn't show who Naruto really is! Based on the manga showing a lot of similarities between Naruto and the 4th, should we conclude that Naruto is the 4th? Or the 4th's son?

Quote:
What you are doing is just denying facts, If past episodes can't be taken as point to illustrate something that means then that Shikamaru is indeed the best Tactician, as he is the only one praised for his tactics, but Kakashi haven't.

Your approach of trying to respond to a debate is quite simply, I dont like that, so that cant be used.
Being praised for tactics does not mean he is the best unless if the "praising" mentioned it. Where do you come up with this "I don't like that" junk? try using logic.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 18:12   Link #72
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
What nonsense are you talking about? You really like to jump into conclusions. So if I don't agree with something that means I just don't like it?
NO, its means that You donít like what the Manga has showed you, and thus try say some parts donít count.

Quote:
And my question was how does this battle prove that Shikamaru is the best tactician? You still have not answered that question. All you are saying is "It just shows!",
I did answer it, you just deny those, Just as Itachi Genjutsu is the strongest, if there is any other genjutsu stronger than that thatís something that has not been shown, and if its never been shown, Itachi will remain the Strongest genjutsu. Because every fact is made as to the current info we have, not the Info that is not presented to us, in this case Assumptions and Inventions.

Quote:
well that's not really good enough for me coz I've seen the episode but it doesn't show me that. It only shows that Shikamaru is a very very good tactician. It doesn't say best tactician. It shows the Best tactics we have seen in the Manga so far but that doesn't mean you can just conclude that Shikamaru is the best tactician.
Yes it is to good enough with you, as what you said is something that could be right, or it could be wrong, however Right now, it is wrong given that what Have been shown so far is that he is the best, you just wont accept that his tactics are the best, you donít accept that his IQ level is superior, You wont accept that kakashi was Surprised at Shikamaru level of creating tactics, those facts are irrelevant, and So you go on. Now question, If kakshi is a better tactician Why Was Shikamaru the one that made the plan and not Kakashi? After all Kakshi Have the same level of tactic, and With his Experience.

As In fact Kakshi Said he had a Brain like Shikamaru, but The Chapter were Kakshi Was surprised about SHika Strat showed you he was wrong about it, as if He knew Shikamarus Level of Intelligence, he should had not been surprised about Shika devising that plan.


Quote:
The manga doesn't say nor show who the BEST is!

But the manga have shown Who has done the best so far, Meaning that Right now, He is the best until is proven otherwise in the Manga, and thatís the point, As so as Every other character in the series, Gai With his Taijitus, Tsunade with her strgnth, Itachi with is speed, Neji with his Byakugan.

They have not been said to be the best on their respective field, however They are the best SHOWN in the Manga so far, and thatís something that cant be overlooked, is something we have to accept as a fact until Kishimot decides to show us someone superior than them, Because parting form your observation even if the Manga ends then that will still means that they are not the best, given that the X character that was never Shown, hinted or mentioned in the Manga is better than them. And thatís is exactly what you are doing.

Quote:
Being praised for tactics does not mean he is the best unless if the "praising" mentioned it.
No it doesnít, but in this case Kakshi hasnít been praised for it, So, using your logic we have to discard any Tactics kakshi have done, and part from the fact that Kakashi has not been said to be a excellent tactician, So in fact, kakshi could be as good as Naruto at tactics, because, hey, The fights that has happened cant be used.

Quote:
Where do you come up with this "I don't like that" junk? try using logic.
Is not a logic, is exactly what you are doing, I talk about Facts in the Manga, about the fight which depained shikas tactics to be superior than any other Character tactics, and you decide to say, We scant use those to prove something, So basically, You are discarding facts form the manga.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 19:24   Link #73
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
NO, its means that You don’t like what the Manga has showed you, and thus try say some parts don’t count.
You are crazy high on something... You are quit to assume that I don't like what the manga has showed me be cause I say it doesn't count as evidence?

Quote:
I did answer it, you just deny those, Just as Itachi Genjutsu is the strongest, if there is any other genjutsu stronger than that that’s something that has not been shown, and if its never been shown, Itachi will remain the Strongest genjutsu. Because every fact is made as to the current info we have, not the Info that is not presented to us, in this case Assumptions and Inventions.
Itachi's genjutsu is the strongest that we have seen so far but we don't know if the other person Itachi is referring to is stronger...


Quote:
Yes it is to good enough with you, as what you said is something that could be right, or it could be wrong, however Right now, it is wrong given that what Have been shown so far is that he is the best, you just wont accept that his tactics are the best, you don’t accept that his IQ level is superior, You wont accept that kakashi was Surprised at Shikamaru level of creating tactics, those facts are irrelevant, and So you go on.
Who are you to dictate what is good enough for me? If it is not good enough for me then it is not good enough for me! I won't accept just yet that his tactics are the best, I won't accept just yet that his IQ lvl is superior (but close...IQ isn't everything though), I do accept that Kakashi was surprised but being surprised means what???

Quote:
Now question, If kakshi is a better tactician Why Was Shikamaru the one that made the plan and not Kakashi? After all Kakshi Have the same level of tactic, and With his Experience.
Well... this was Shikamaru's fight (and his team)... Duh!

Quote:
As In fact Kakshi Said he had a Brain like Shikamaru, but The Chapter were Kakshi Was surprised about SHika Strat showed you he was wrong about it, as if He knew Shikamarus Level of Intelligence, he should had not been surprised about Shika devising that plan.
Means that he was surprised! thats it! Doesn't mean Shika is better!

Quote:
No it doesn’t, but in this case Kakshi hasn’t been praised for it, So, using your logic we have to discard any Tactics kakshi have done, and part from the fact that Kakashi has not been said to be a excellent tactician, So in fact, kakshi could be as good as Naruto at tactics, because, hey, The fights that has happened cant be used.
That is to be expected of Kakashi, he is a Jounin. Does your parents still praise you when you count 1 to 10? lol
Some things require comon sense. Use it! It's good.

Last edited by chuckcsf; 2007-01-29 at 19:36.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 21:52   Link #74
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksf
Means that he was surprised! thats it! Doesn't mean Shika is better!
Well my question is, if Shikamaru wasn't the superior tactician, how come Kakashi looked to him for the strategy against Akatsuki? If Kakashi was a better stategist, Shikamaru should've just been able to tell him Hidan's and Kakuzu's abilites and Kakashi would've come up with a strategy of his own and as a jounin, Shikamaru and the others would've listened to him. If Kakashi had that much faith in Shikamaru, to let a chuunin basically lead a team into battle against two S-Class nin, that alone should speak about Shikamaru's stategic abilities. Also note that was the first time we've ever seen Kakashi in a battle where he didn't take charge and come up with the plan of action. By letting Shikamaru lead, Kakashi was basically acknowledging Shika's strategic talents as greater than his own (at least in my opinion). Kabuto is really the only one besides Kakashi who I think comes close and honestly, he is better at thinking on the fly rather than planning ahead of time. I think we should give credit where it is due. If you can't think of any strategies that exceed Shika's then Shika doesn't need to be proven to be the best. He is the best strategist until proven otherwise.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 23:01   Link #75
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well my question is, if Shikamaru wasn't the superior tactician, how come Kakashi looked to him for the strategy against Akatsuki? If Kakashi was a better stategist, Shikamaru should've just been able to tell him Hidan's and Kakuzu's abilites and Kakashi would've come up with a strategy of his own and as a jounin, Shikamaru and the others would've listened to him. If Kakashi had that much faith in Shikamaru, to let a chuunin basically lead a team into battle against two S-Class nin, that alone should speak about Shikamaru's stategic abilities. Also note that was the first time we've ever seen Kakashi in a battle where he didn't take charge and come up with the plan of action. By letting Shikamaru lead, Kakashi was basically acknowledging Shika's strategic talents as greater than his own (at least in my opinion). Kabuto is really the only one besides Kakashi who I think comes close and honestly, he is better at thinking on the fly rather than planning ahead of time. I think we should give credit where it is due. If you can't think of any strategies that exceed Shika's then Shika doesn't need to be proven to be the best. He is the best strategist until proven otherwise.
Like I said, this was Shikamaru's and his team's fight... Not Kakashi's...

I am not questioning Shikamaru's strategy...

It was never stated or shown that Shika is the best...

It was stated/shown that Shika is a great Strategist (and could very well be the best) but it doesn't say that he is the best

You may choose to jump into conclusion that he is the best, but I don't like jumping into conclusions. I will wait for the author.

Last edited by chuckcsf; 2007-01-29 at 23:15.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 01:22   Link #76
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf
Like I said, this was Shikamaru's and his team's fight... Not Kakashi's...
No, it's not. Ino and Chouji barely did anything. A large part of Shikamaru's plan was centered on Kakashi's assistance.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
You may choose to jump into conclusion that he is the best, but I don't like jumping into conclusions. I will wait for the author.
It's fine to believe what you like, but I wouldn't classify calling Shikamaru the best strategist as jumping to conclusions. It's more like drawing a conclusion based on how he's been presented in the story
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 03:10   Link #77
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Actually Shika is an idiot trying to take down the two Akatsuki members with only Ino and Chouji. Good thing Kakashi came along but if they left by themselves, all 3 would have died for sure.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 06:37   Link #78
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Actually Shika is an idiot trying to take down the two Akatsuki members with only Ino and Chouji. Good thing Kakashi came along but if they left by themselves, all 3 would have died for sure.
Maybe... But considering that we haven't seen a lot from Chouji and Ino, based on the plan, the result might have been different and, who knows, maybe even better...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 08:16   Link #79
Zek
Eyebrows...
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolifik View Post
I know everyone is still pumped up about Shikamaru's pwnage of Hidan, but we still have to remember that several times in the manga that it has been said that Kakashi has a brain like Shikamaru. We just can't disregard that fact.
Just because idiot Naruto says that doesn't mean it's true. Kakashi has a great deal of combat experience but that doesn't mean his IQ can compare with Shikamaru. Shikamaru's strength is his ability to think a dozen steps ahead of the game, and no other ninja has shown that ability. Never once in the series has Kakashi been shown laying out an intricate plan that leaves his teammates and opponents in awe, like Shikamaru does pretty much every time he fights.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 08:40   Link #80
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
You are crazy high on something... You are quit to assume that I don't like what the manga has showed me be cause I say it doesn't count as evidence?
Is not crazy, is what actually you are doing, discarding information form the manga and then using others is been selective, bias; the information that you decide not to use is just because it hurts your point, hence, You don’t like it.


Quote:
Itachi's genjutsu is the strongest that we have seen so far but we don't know if the other person Itachi is referring to is stronger...
As the same with Shikamaru, He is the best at his field so far, there could be others, but until then, just as Itachi, they remain the best inside the story.

Once again, you are counting on a unmentioned, not presented and conditional Character, that it is a probability that could be shown. Given fights are done for entertainment, you wont see Characters having the same trait as other or using the same abilities, hence its Highly unlikely that someone is presented fighting like Shikamaru.

Quote:
Who are you to dictate what is good enough for me? If it is not good enough for me then it is not good enough for me! I won't accept just yet that his tactics are the best, I won't accept just yet
If you think, or better yet, Don’t accept that Shikamaru tactics has been the best shown so far, then that’s another story, and by the looks of your words in the subsequent post of yours, is now clear why.

Quote:
that his IQ lvl is superior (but close...IQ isn't everything though),
We are talking about tactics, which are done with the mind, the highest your IQ, the easier and better is for you to think different types of tactics (and usually better ones) for one situation, IQ isn’t everything in a fight, however, in the case of Shikamaru, his IQ is so high, that it is its basically the base of his fights, No other Shinoby do this.

Quote:
I do accept that Kakashi was surprised but being surprised means what???
That means that Kakashi didn’t even knew Shikamaru extent of ability of a tactician, giving him just more remarks on Shikamarus Tactics ability, and as happens many time been surprised at a certain abbility power, its indication that the person been surpise is leser than the one he is surprised at.

Quote:
Well... this was Shikamaru's fight (and his team)... Duh!
Get Real, so, because it was Shikamaru fight, the high level commanding officer was automatically relived from command and choosing the Plan? The fact that Kakashi just stood there and do (presumed) Sikamarus plans, means exactly that, that Shikas plans was even better that what Kakashi might have tough of.

Quote:
Means that he was surprised! thats it! Doesn't mean Shika is better!
That alone doesn’t say it, its everything else in the entire series, and you should stop for a second and think about waht your logic implicates:

So We cant say that Kakashi is better than Kankuuru, just because nothing has been said in the manga, and the fights are not relevant to prove this.

We can't say that Kakashi speed is greater than Konohamaru, just because nothing has been mentioned on Konmohamaru speed, and the fights that have been presented are not relevant.


Quote:
That is to be expected of Kakashi, he is a Jounin. Does your parents still praise you when you count 1 to 10? lol
Some things require comon sense. Use it! It's good.
Please, this is a Manga, regardless of age, people will get praised: Kakashi has been praised for his use of Sharingan, Chiyo has been praised for her Puppets ability, Tsunade has been praised for her medic abilities, So just because there are kids that’s doesnt mean that the praises are meant to make the character feel good.

Praises in a series are done to show the reader how Good a character is at a certain field, as usually they tend to be the best at it.

Quote:
Actually Shika is an idiot trying to take down the two Akatsuki members with only Ino and Chouji. Good thing Kakashi came along but if they left by themselves, all 3 would have died for sure.
No wonder you believe this, you have a bias against this character., and for once I just find your point just been Hypocritical, when you have say things like this, and I even didnt try hard to look for those:

“Their last encounter, Naruto got owned. Sauske no longer thinks of Naruto as his equal. Besides, he is more perverted than Naruto since he's been with Oro for 3 years.”

“So Naruto's strategy that led to freeing Kakashi from Zabuza was not a good enough Strategy? Even the genius Sauske didn't think of that one!”

”Being able to out smart Neji (your so called Eye jutsu user) wasn't good enough for you either?”

You know, is it me, or everything you posted in other threads has never been stated in the Manga? but wait, we accept it even like that. wasnt it you that said "You Dont like Jumping to conclusions"?.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-01-30 at 10:40. Reason: Minor spelling
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.