AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-31, 15:10   Link #21
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

might as well make henge (from male to female vise versa) no jutsu forbidden then. Cuz forcibly growing extra private parts can seriously injure ones body as well. Imagine naruto doing a Tsunade henge.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 17:44   Link #22
Miles54321

Kage bunshin is forbidden because it is dangerous and harmful cus of chakara it uses..... Tajuu Kage Bunshin is for only people with loads of chakara like Naruto or Kakashi,no one with less chakara than them like Sakura even Sasuke couldn't do that, unless it's tiemskip sasuke......
Miles54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 17:53   Link #23
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
LOL tsunade henge no jutsu = pure back pain.

actually i think it makes more sense to think of anything "forbidden" as meaning it'll end up harming you, doesn't really matter whether or not it's a waste of chakra.

Gates are forbidden because they obviously destroy your body.

...I actually really don't know what else is forbidden, nor how Tajuu Kage Bunshin would harm you, but it seems Naruto's inherent high chakra capacity prevents his body from being harmed.
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 18:06   Link #24
DarkPaladin56
Wandering Typesetter

i think it's forbidden cuz it requires and absurd amount of chakra to perform. put seeing as how naruto has a crapload of chakra, i dont think that matters much.
DarkPaladin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 18:09   Link #25
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
Imagine naruto doing a Tsunade henge.
Consider Naruto doing a Tsunade version of Oiroke no Jutsu worst picture Naruto doing a Tsunade version of Harem No Jutsu . Ebisu suffered lot of trauma physically and mentally with just Harem no Jutsu . Consider the 'Tsunade ' Version of Harem no Jutsu

( Btw Hepburn romanisation sucks ..... We dont spell susie ---> Tsusie do we . Then why bother with Tsunade )
Old 2007-02-01, 01:09   Link #26
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
Or you could read my post..
I guess I could...

Though the mechanics behind the jutsu haven't been revealed, they appear to be the same.

The effect is (arguably) the same.

Aside from the number of clones created (and, by extension, the amount of chakra needed to use the jutsu), there is no difference between the two.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 02:04   Link #27
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
and even if it does consume massive amounts of chakra, that isn't a really valid reason why it should be forbidden.

massive chakra requirements = most ninjas just wouldn't be able to pull it off. no harm done in failing to use a ninjutsu, except in battle when you'd be vulnerable to your enemy. sorta like how kakashi and sasuke are only limited to a few chidoris per day, before their chakra runs out.
Old 2007-02-01, 04:19   Link #28
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan View Post
and even if it does consume massive amounts of chakra, that isn't a really valid reason why it should be forbidden.

massive chakra requirements = most ninjas just wouldn't be able to pull it off. no harm done in failing to use a ninjutsu, except in battle when you'd be vulnerable to your enemy. sorta like how kakashi and sasuke are only limited to a few chidoris per day, before their chakra runs out.
It's not that it CONSUMES a massive amount of chakra (although it can, if done improperly), it's that it DIVIDES all of your chakra. It'd be dividing your chakra hundreds or thousands of ways, making each clone (and yourself) pathetically weak.

I'm actually kinda surprised this thread's still going...most of this has all been said already.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 10:14   Link #29
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Ebisu suffered lot of trauma physically and mentally with just Harem no Jutsu . Consider the 'Tsunade ' Version of Harem no Jutsu
milk spilling out from the nose, ears and eyes instead of blood?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 18:36   Link #30
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

i guess it doesn't so much as consume chakra, as it does divide it. even so, that shouldn't be enough of a reason to make it forbidden. if you use it, then you'll be 1000 times as weak as you are. well, you can still learn it and know the basics of it, just don't use it. anyways, who knows why it's forbidden; it might just make you age faster from having so many experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
milk spilling out from the nose, ears and eyes instead of blood?
hahaha the forbidden-ness comes from the sick combos one can pull off with it; i bet it'll even defeat Itachi's MS - causes MUCH more psychological damage
Old 2007-02-01, 19:51   Link #31
Hokage Mech

im glad i read this cuz i was starting to think that naruto whould be nothing if he didnt read the forbidden scroll good looks errbody
Hokage Mech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 23:38   Link #32
Popo-kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Popo-kun
so where did naruto experts get the information leading to the difference between the kage bunshin and the tajuu kage bunshin? cause i do not recall reading it in the manga. what i recall is just reading the kage bunshin is forbidden all in all.
Popo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 06:10   Link #33
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popo-kun View Post
so where did naruto experts get the information leading to the difference between the kage bunshin and the tajuu kage bunshin? cause i do not recall reading it in the manga. what i recall is just reading the kage bunshin is forbidden all in all.
To fair it is never explicitly said that Kage Bunshin is forbidden, it's just stated that Kage Bunshin was learned by Naruto from a scroll that contains forbidden jutsu. However, when Naruto was reading through it, the 1st jutsu he came across was referred to as "Tajuu Kage Bunshin" (Mass Shadow Clone OR Multiple Shadow Clone) and he stated he was only able to learn ONE jutsu from it before Iruka found him. Considering that, it's obvious the one he learned was Tajuu Kage Bunshin, and that the normal Kage Bunshin was explained to him in there as it's prerequisite for using Tajuu Kage Bunshin. And for the record, Kage Bunshin and Tajuu Kage Bunshin are listed as seperate jutsu in the databooks.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 12:14   Link #34
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan View Post

Others have mentioned how much chakra it uses, but to reiterate:

Your chakra is divided evenly between the clones.
One clone = 50% of chakra remaining (you've used 50% of your chakra into making this clone).
Two clones = 33% of chakra remaining (you've used 67% of your chakra into making these clones).
Three clones = 25% of chakra remaining (you've used 75% of your chakra into making these clones).

Does this still sound like a practical jutsu to teach people? It's going to be the last technique you use because you're going to be too weak to pull off anything else.

It only works for Naruto, because even if he creates 20 clones, less than 5% of his total chakra capacity is still more than anyone else at 100%. That's just how strong he is.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote