AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-02-02, 04:20   Link #1821
Jordus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hell's Gates
Age: 28
spanish..protguese...pretty close. lol...ok not really...
__________________
Jordus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 16:11   Link #1822
rooboy
Umeboshi!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Tejas
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
No one can figure this one out? Her character design is neat. I especially like her glove(s?).
__________________
rooboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 16:18   Link #1823
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The European Bunion
Age: 35
Imageshack seem to be getting a bit more liberal with their ads.
__________________
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 16:35   Link #1824
Sotl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
cells

well i brought a cell and the drawing about 3 yrs ago but the only reason i brought it was because the art of the anime interested me in some way =p but now i wanna know what anime it is from so was woundering if anyone would be able to help ^_^.

links: 1, 2, 3, 4.
Sotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 17:05   Link #1825
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotl View Post
well i brought a cell and the drawing about 3 yrs ago but the only reason i brought it was because the art of the anime interested me in some way =p but now i wanna know what anime it is from so was woundering if anyone would be able to help ^_^.

links: 1, 2, 3, 4.
I'm guessing it's Silent Möbius.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=349
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 17:21   Link #1826
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
No one can figure this one out? Her character design is neat. I especially like her glove(s?).
Maybe it's just an art that the ppl in newspaper used and not belonging to an anime or manga. Coz I have watched lots of anime, hentai and manga in these 9 years I have been in it and never seen this char before.

The news article didn't have any info of this pic.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 19:45   Link #1827
Sotl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
ive looked threw the characters in the show that are mentioned over the populer anime sites but couldnt find any of the two characters =/ from that anime
Sotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 20:35   Link #1828
jedinat
フリーター
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotl View Post
ive looked threw the characters in the show that are mentioned over the populer anime sites but couldnt find any of the two characters =/ from that anime
...I don't think you looked very hard. The blue haired girl looks like the main character from Silent Mobius, and the red head looks like one of the other girls.

Spoiler for Here's an image I Google'd:

Dunno about the outfits though...
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 00:24   Link #1829
hooliganj
Team Player
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Specifically, that's Katsumi Liquer and Kitty Phenil, and I think the cell is from one of the movies.
__________________
De Chelonian Mobile
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 02:10   Link #1830
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
The art style reminded me of Silent Möbius so that was my first clue in my search. However I was kinda confused because there were 2 designs for Kiddy Phenil, till I found the answer from wiki:

Quote:
Kiddy Phenil

Hair: Black (Dark Green tint in the manga and movies); Red in TV series
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 11:27   Link #1831
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Just wondering does anyone know where this character is from. It reminds me of Tenjo Tenge but I don't think she's from there.


Last edited by kayos; 2007-02-03 at 19:16.
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 15:17   Link #1832
Mekugi-ana
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Hi, new here and in need of a favor. ever have one of those moments where you see a painting or a photograph and it speaks to you, well I had one of those moments today when I saw this...can anyone tell me what anime this is from? Please.

Mekugi-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 16:15   Link #1833
jedinat
フリーター
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekugi-ana View Post
Hi, new here and in need of a favor. ever have one of those moments where you see a painting or a photograph and it speaks to you, well I had one of those moments today when I saw this...can anyone tell me what anime this is from? Please.

It might be from Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto. I seem to remember a big fire at the end of the first episode (the only one I watched) And he resembles the protagonist.

~Edit
nevermind, I was wrong

Last edited by jedinat; 2007-02-03 at 17:08.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 16:49   Link #1834
the last shinigami
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Does anyone know from what anime is this pic?
http://i5.tinypic.com/4god7p1.jpg
the last shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 16:50   Link #1835
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
It might be from Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto. I seem to remember a big fire at the end of the first episode (the only one I watched) And he resembles the protagonist.
Nope, It's from one of the openings (second one?) of Blood+

And the character there is the female lead, Saya.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 17:07   Link #1836
jedinat
フリーター
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Nope, It's from one of the openings (second one?) of Blood+

And the character there is the female lead, Saya.
Ah! you are right, lol. I knew I recognized it... picked the wrong source though.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 17:32   Link #1837
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by the last shinigami View Post
Does anyone know from what anime is this pic?
http://i5.tinypic.com/4god7p1.jpg
I dont know what it is but there is something im sure of. That is not from an anime, is from a game. I know the chinese characters and it sounds to me is from a game.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 20:32   Link #1838
bidlebob
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Arrow Artwork not anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
That's a piece done by this artist: http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~belial/

Specifically:
http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~belial/e/160602a.jpg
http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~belial/e/160602b.jpg (different colors)

It's an original character as far as I know. Although, perhaps it's inspired by bleach?
bidlebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 22:06   Link #1839
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
The second one looks more on the line of Guilty Gear. A mix of Baiken and Sol.
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 22:20   Link #1840
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidlebob View Post
That's a piece done by this artist: http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~belial/

Specifically:
http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~belial/e/160602a.jpg
http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~belial/e/160602b.jpg (different colors)

It's an original character as far as I know. Although, perhaps it's inspired by bleach?
Nice! I wonder how you found out...
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, search

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.