AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2007-01-26, 17:33   Link #1
Aikousha
^_^

Unhappy AnimeClipse and Plawres Sanshiro Batch Torrent

Don't know what's happening, and don't understand the message (it doesn't make sense).
I have been trying since AnimeClipse put up the batch torrent of "Plawres Sanshiro," to get Azureus to DL it. However, I just get the following message, "Error (Sorry max Leechers reached! Redownload torrent from http://www.animeclipse.com)."

Never seen a message like this before. When I first launched the torrent file it was 1S, 3L, and has managed to slowly increase to 2S, 17L, and now at 1S, 19L. I've downloaded the torrent file 3 times each from both AnimeClipse and via AnimeSuki. The file is identical every single time, and generates the same error every time. It never connects to the Seeds or Leechers, and only allocates the file, it isn't even allowed the chance to see how much of the files are available.

Does anyone know why this is happening, or a way around it? I tried accessing their message board, but I still haven't received the confirmation e-mail from them to ask what's up.
I have had no problems previously getting subs off their tracker...

Thanks,
--Aiko
Aikousha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 18:19   Link #2
LSD-25
Psychedelic

They've set a limit on the number of peers that can use that tracker at the same time. Wait a little while and try again.
LSD-25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 20:54   Link #3
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Is that message being generated from the client itself? I've never seen it either, but one possible fix would be to use a client that supports DHT, which is a peer network that isn't linked to a tracker. It's possible that the creators of the torrent put a flag in which tells clients not to use the torrent with DHT, but it's still worth a try.
Old 2007-01-27, 04:36   Link #4
DWKnight
Torrent Goon

Send a message via ICQ to DWKnight Send a message via AIM to DWKnight Send a message via MSN to DWKnight Send a message via Yahoo to DWKnight
That message is a tracker generated message.
DWKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 11:58   Link #5
Sazelyt
F i n

It has been months, and it is really sad that the tracker of that group still generates the same message.

If you can find another tracker, try to use that. Otherwise, pray to god that you get lucky.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 18:12   Link #6
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Or try to make an account in that page and try downloading the torrent from that account from the tracker page.
npal is offline   Reply With Quote