AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2007-02-05, 21:07   Link #1
Citrus_tree

I can't access to download...

I try to download many anime but 2-3 day ago what happen with http://a.scarywater.net/ , I try to download anime from fansub group that use this web but I can't access to this. they alway shown text like this >> Gateway Timeout [code=GATEWAY_TIMEOUT] A gateway timeout occurred. The server is unreachable. Retry the request.

GOD...what happen!!! and when it come back....
Citrus_tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 14:07   Link #2
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
such a message means that the tracker server isnt avaliable meaning you cant get into contact with the tracker server, this can either mean 2 things, or it is your internet connection... which i kind of doubt, or the server was offline, maybe it was removed from the tracker or it is offline temperarily, when it would be online again, im not sure... you could pm me the thing you tried to down so i can test it out myself, the time it can take for sch things to come online again can either be soon, if it is a temperary problem or never, if they have removed it romt he tracker..
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 16:51   Link #3
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

scarywater has had a number of outages in the past few weeks. Sometimes when it's offline, I'll get erroneous status messages from Azureus like "this torrent not allowed on this tracker". Just leave the torrent running and check it again in a few hours.
Old 2007-02-07, 04:07   Link #4
Citrus_tree

Thanks for comment ^^ I think scarywater maybe offline because I test download with other torrent it ok...

ah...I still waiting for download anime...T T
Citrus_tree is offline   Reply With Quote