AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2007-02-11, 17:43   Link #1
Tybbe
Baka

whats wrong?

Hi there have always downloaded from animesuki the newest anime series. But anyway today icant somehow got some error message. And iam woundering is it just me or is the file server of aniemsuki down or something? Or at lest cant download the newest D gray episode and some outher series. Did find out that I can download the anime eps thats hosted by scarywater. but it's seems it is just those files

Damn shinsesubs dont go afk you are the best fansubber with the coolest series need you :P
Old 2007-02-12, 09:26   Link #2
DWKnight
Torrent Goon

Send a message via ICQ to DWKnight Send a message via AIM to DWKnight Send a message via MSN to DWKnight Send a message via Yahoo to DWKnight
What error message?
DWKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 09:39   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybbe View Post
or is the file server of aniemsuki down or something?
From the front page of AnimeSuki.
Quote:
Notice!
AnimeSuki does not host any of the media files mentioned on the site. It also does not host anything related to BitTorrent such as trackers or torrent files. This site is merely an index of links to other websites. Please understand that nearly every link on this site takes you to other websites that AnimeSuki is not affiliated with nor in any way responsible for!
And as DWKnight has already mentioned, more info would help.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote