AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-02-05, 14:05   Link #21
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
>200 (Unmeasurable genius) Shikamaru

180 - 200 (Highest genius) Kakashi, Kabuto

165 - 179 (High genius) Orochimaru, Itachi, Haku

155 - 164 (Genius) Sakura, Shizune, Tsunade

145 - 154 (Low Genius) Temari, Shino, Asuma, Kurenai
Considering Tsunade's mastery, development and knowledge of Medical jutsu, which is rather unmatched, i'd probably give her more credit than THAT

And as Someone asked before, i think Sarutobi would be at the top along with Shikamaru... he wasn't called the professor for nothing
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 14:08   Link #22
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
And as Someone asked before, i think Sarutobi would be at the top along with Shikamaru... he wasn't called the professor for nothing

I think it was more because he knew all the Jutsus in Konoha, and not because he was intelligent
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 14:33   Link #23
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I think it was more because he knew all the Jutsus in Konoha, and not because he was intelligent
Without Sharingan, having known all of those jutsus, and being called a professor is not a simple matter, it is a representation of his abilities, which definitely includes intelligence. Most probably, since he was highly capable in every aspect, and not as ambitious as the others to try to show his worth (Itachi, Oro, and the old Kakashi are all like that), his intelligence did not become the focal point. But, I think he deserves to be considered near the higher end, rather than the mid level end.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 14:34   Link #24
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Deepest layer of Hell
The smarter one ? Definetely Shikamaru
the smarter one+powerful one? Neji, period.
__________________
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 14:41   Link #25
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Without Sharingan, having known all of those jutsus, and being called a professor is not a simple matter, it is a representation of his abilities, which definitely includes intelligence. Most probably, since he was highly capable in every aspect, and not as ambitious as the others to try to show his worth (Itachi, Oro, and the old Kakashi are all like that), his intelligence did not become the focal point. But, I think he deserves to be considered near the higher end, rather than the mid level end.
Reason why I said that it was more because he knew all the Jutsus in Konoha, I was not impliying that the other abbilites where not part of the package

After all when Iruka talked abaout why He was called the profesor, He talked about his Genius.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 18:38   Link #26
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
whos the smarter one? SHIKAMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 08:01   Link #27
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Considering Tsunade's mastery, development and knowledge of Medical jutsu, which is rather unmatched, i'd probably give her more credit than THAT
This is why any list that ranks the characters is purely subjective.

Shika's father created a well researched medicine manual that even Tsunade herself was very impressed with and needed. He likely had none of the high level training Tsunade received. Where would his intelligence rank?
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 10:45   Link #28
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Shika's father created a well researched medicine manual that even Tsunade herself was very impressed with and needed. He likely had none of the high level training Tsunade received. Where would his intelligence rank?

The Research was specific to something that had to do what Naras inheritance, the deers, the first thing that Tsunade said to Shikas dad when she saw him was ask him about the Deers, as she was well aware of the importance on them, even tough Tsuande left her Nindo more than 13 Years ago. And while the Naras made studied research on a specific subeject, Tsunade is supposed to be a Natural Genius in the field of Medicine.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 02:54   Link #29
kaibownekaibowne
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
First look: Kabuto
reality:Shikamaru
kaibownekaibowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 11:26   Link #30
I Like Shinny!
Me love you long time
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Not true. She showed good intelligence in her fight with Shikamaru. She was probably not use to someone out-thinking her and this is what probably started her interest in him. She waited until Shika explained Tayuya's abilities before attacking. The databook describes her as a strategist in a similar vein to Shikamaru.
So waiting for advise = intelligence.

Thank you for explaining that to me. I wouldn't have known otherwise.
__________________
My signature has words.
Currently Watching: Monk, House, Eureka Seven, and Bad Girls
Currently Reading: Gantz, Berserk, Naruto, and Air Gear
Currently Playing: Okami and Shadow of the Colossus
I Like Shinny! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-13, 23:31   Link #31
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 19
Shikamaru is the smartest hands down. He has an IQ over 200 and probably can outwit kabuto and temari any day!
__________________
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 03:27   Link #32
amOKchen
duel me
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Denmark
Age: 29
Sure they are all smart, but as I see it kishi wan't to show shikamaru in a whole different league than other ninja's when it comes to inteligence.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.