AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-15, 00:23   Link #21
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Well, he strictly said that he had difficulty buying a ticket to get on the train. And as I thought about it further, the way they had the train set up in the series, you had to pass through gates. It's rather hard to do that when you're handcuffed to a folding chair where your body's movements are limited.
Old 2007-02-17, 11:50   Link #22
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Takaya View Post
Well, he strictly said that he had difficulty buying a ticket to get on the train. And as I thought about it further, the way they had the train set up in the series, you had to pass through gates. It's rather hard to do that when you're handcuffed to a folding chair where your body's movements are limited.

Yeah, but that is what makes it funny. Maybe he was forced to walk home after all <GGGG>
Old 2007-02-17, 20:34   Link #23
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Sagar had some nasty falls before like a jumping off a moving train all firectly or indirectly resulted in head trauma . Without even Counting teh Fan