AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 58 46.03%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 34 26.98%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 7.94%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 3.97%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.79%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-02-21, 06:49   Link #241
dxanato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Boston
Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Orange-kun use to be in both OP & ED this has add to the myth of his death. I agree that some time in the near future he will back with great hate for Zero. I can almost see who ever support the death of Lelouch mother backing Orange-kun.
__________________
Gokigenyou
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 07:31   Link #242
kira-sama
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
i think lulu can't kill suzaku
like on episode17 he was told anyone to stop "he don't want to see suzaku died"
even to suzaku if he after know that zero is lulu he can't kill him too

in my opinion euphie made suzaku her knight because she wanted britanian people accepted suzaku

i'm respected to kallen she only shock not so long and asked order from zero

poor lulu
he's planning so long what he will do but suzaku is lancelot pilot "yare-yare"
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 07:36   Link #243
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
He cannot kill Suzaku, and that is where stems his inward struggle, because Suzaku's becoming more and more of a threat to his plans.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 07:48   Link #244
dxanato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Boston
Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Lelouch is a bit disappointed that Suzaku is Euphie Knight but of all his half relative she is the lesser evil. Nunnally and Lelouch both like Euphi kind nature. If anything Lelouch can possibly see Euphie as possible ally. If Euphie become his allies that would mean Suzaku would be his ally. Heck Cornelia may also be his ally if he can win over Euphie. After all both Euphie and Cornelia think that Lelouch and Nunnaly are dead. It would be big shocker for them to learn that their half brother and little sister are alive. Heck Cornelia may be even willing to tell what she know about Lelouch mother killer if she know anything.
__________________
Gokigenyou
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 08:27   Link #245
kira-sama
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
i hope cornelia;euphie and especially suzaku join lulu
it wil be perfect ^_^
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 08:40   Link #246
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
i hope cornelia;euphie and especially suzaku join lulu
it wil be perfect ^_^
Wouldn't that make it too easy for Lulu?
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 08:47   Link #247
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
i hope cornelia;euphie and especially suzaku join lulu
it wil be perfect ^_^
& i'm hoping Cornelia just kills everyone, so she can live a life of peace. Its shocking how our two idea's are never going to happen. :3
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 09:00   Link #248
dxanato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Boston
Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Wouldn't that make it too easy for Lulu?
Yes and no after all Lelouch has yet to take on the Emperor and Schneizel. He would need more allies to fight them. Lelouch know that Euphie kind person and turn her against her father and other family. Lelouch would have to prove to her how Britannia is the cause of pain around the world. Once Euphi is at his side no way would Cornelia ever fight Euphie. Lelouch and Cornelia both have weakness for caring for their younger sibling. Cornelia would then choose to be a Euphi side even if against her father. This what I think how thing would develop should Euphi side with Lelouch. Having her as an allied would allow Lelouch to take on the Emperor and Schneizel who I would gather are much more powerful than Clovis or Cornelia ever would be. Clovis was trying to get his own little pet project in order to take on his father and brother. I wonder if Cornelia is greet as well had has some secret project of her own. I guess only time will tell on that.
__________________
Gokigenyou
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 09:10   Link #249
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanato View Post
Yes and no after all Lelouch has yet to take on the Emperor and Schneizel. He would need more allies to fight them. Lelouch know that Euphie kind person and turn her against her father and other family. Lelouch would have to prove to her how Britannia is the cause of pain around the world. Once Euphi is at his side no way would Cornelia ever fight Euphie. Lelouch and Cornelia both have weakness for caring for their younger sibling. Cornelia would then choose to be a Euphi side even if against her father.
More rationally, she'd capture Euphemia and confine her to a comfortable residence. She may love her sister, but I don't see her letting take the decisions.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 11:06   Link #250
dxanato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Boston
Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
More rationally, she'd capture Euphemia and confine her to a comfortable residence. She may love her sister, but I don't see her letting take the decisions.
Cornelia may had to do that now in the fact she has taken an eleven as her knight. Euphie position would come under attack by would be challenger. There will be a point where Cornelia may not be able to protect Euphie. Her choice would be to proctect Euphie and goes against her family or go against Euphie which is more likely to happen here.
__________________
Gokigenyou
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 15:08   Link #251
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Things might go down that road at some point. Lelouch is planning on taking down Britannia entirely. Which would mean a war on their homeland. He's done a good job with the Order of the Black Knights but more power is going to be needed for his ultimate goals. It certainly would help if he could get Cornelia, Euphemia, and Suzaku on his side.

Their power would significantly add to his and would be another important piece in his overall plan. We've seen that Cornelia cares about her sister quite a bit. So her joining up would be a good thing overall, since it's clear she's either in or she's going to end up dead.

Clearly something has to happen. What Lelouch decides to do next in regards to Suzaku will make a big impact depending on what he does. I don't think he can go out to kill him. No matter what Suzaku is his friend and that's one line I don't believe Lelouch can cross. Besides, he knows that Nunally cares about Suzaku as well and he wouldn't go out and do something that would make her sad. Now somehow using him is possible, and since he's become Euphemia's knight it's going to be fun to watch.

Now...I wonder when Nina is going to pull out another sinister plot.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2007-02-21 at 16:10.
FlareKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 15:20   Link #252
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
No, we've only seen that Cornelia cares about her sister. The rest is highly debatable.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 16:42   Link #253
JediNight
キズランダム
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
About Orange-kun: As was said before, I don't see why anyone would think he's dead. We just see that he hurt his eye, was half insane, and collapsed from exhaustion in front of the truck. The military presumes he's dead, because after his unit exploded, he never checked in, and his unit got royally mauled by the radiation. So it's not surprising they would assume he's dead if he hasn't shown up after a week or two.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 17:47   Link #254
Jewelray
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Send a message via AIM to Jewelray
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
So it's not surprising they would assume he's dead if he hasn't shown up after a week or two.
Now that I think about it, I'd almost prefer him being dead to another amnesia patient (what else could explain his disappearance?)

"Jeremiah: I don't know who I am... or where I came from...the only thing I do know is... "Orange""
Jewelray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 18:41   Link #255
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Great episode with lots of action Zero shows again where he excels in combat. With zero directing troops moments they are almost unstoppable. How Zero devised the plan to deal with Lancelot was brilliant but of course i got the GSD flashback from when Rey help Shin breakdown Kira's fighting pattern.

The situation just became much more complicated especially for Lulu. He wanted his best friend to become Nunnleys knight well thats not going to happen after recent events and hes already been chosen by Yuffie. I cant blame Lulu for the shock he felt when learning that the pilot of the Knightmare Frame thats has been ruining his plans was Suzaku. Throw Toudo in the mix and you have a fucked up situation.

A Native born Britanniaian who is now fighting for Japan trying to bring down the empire

A native born Japanese whos father was prime minister who is known a Knightmare Frame pilot for Britannia and know a knight for one of the princesses.

Suzaku should not be surprised he was almost beaten he is making a very common mistake among pilots. He is sticking to the same old moments and tactics just because they work, the term if it aint broke dont fix does not apply here. Its no wonder Zero figured it out, He skills are sharp and he is a good pilot but he needs to start thinking outside the box or someone like Toudo who is now his enemy can and will outsmart him and take him down, i always stress this when mechs are involved and that is a mech is only as good as its pilot.

who was the woman that Zero was talking in the headquarters the scientist woman?

My perdiction is for Lulu to succeed he needs at least Yuffie, Corniellia and or Suzaku on his side. All three would sweeten the deal but he needs to get at least 1. The trump card Lulu has is that he is blood related to Corniella and Yuffie. I dont know how close they were or if Corniella would even have feelings for him as a brother. But if Corniella knew what had happen in the past and that it was her fathers fault and Nunnley who in her own right is a princess of the empire it might be enough for her to switch sides. any takers?
__________________

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-02-21 at 21:37.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 21:06   Link #256
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I agree you've got a pretty messed up situation there. Strangely enough I also got that GSD flashback. Lelouch sitting at the computer and analysing the fighting pattern of Lancelot. Shouldn't be that suprrising that he almost lost. Considering he had to deal with the Guren, Todou and a great strategy. He'll need to add some variety if he wants to avoid a repeat. But I guess when you have a knightmare that is so quick and can win easily your opponents don't usually get a second or third try to finish you.

I agree that Lelouch is going to need more help if he wants to win this. Taking Japan will be tough itself but fighting a super power will require as many pieces as he can afford to have. If he could get any of Euphie, Cornelia, or Suzaku it'd be a major boost. Now if somehow Cornelia joins up Euphie and Suzaku should probably follow. Also if Euphemia joins then it's possible that Cornelia could join, and Suzaku as her knight might go. If Lelouch actually revealed everything to Suzaku I really wonder if he could convince him to help. While Suzaku rejected an invitation from Zero I'm sure with a long discussion he's take Lelouch more seriously.

In the end I have to think at least Suzaku will join. Eventually his plan to reform from within will hit a point where he can't continue like that. Euphemia seems possible, since she is kind and if shown how Britannia is doing so many horrors I'd think she'd be willing to help. She's already started to make decisions against the grain. Instead of picking a Britannian knight she chose Suzaku. Cornelia isn't easy. She's very driven by her principles and betraying her nation would be extremely difficult. I think a lot depends on the sister's connections to Lelouch and Nunally. Also how Lelouch acts will have its impact. It's all speculation but I think at least Suzaku will join and probably Euphemia.
FlareKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 21:33   Link #257
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
I've always wondered something. Wouldn't it be easy for Lelouch to just Geass a high-ranking officer and have them go in and kill Cornelia or at least hold her as hostage for Lelouch(Zero) to question her?

Like Lelouch can just Geass someone close to the Emperor and just murder him....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 21:50   Link #258
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I agree you've got a pretty messed up situation there. Strangely enough I also got that GSD flashback. Lelouch sitting at the computer and analysing the fighting pattern of Lancelot. Shouldn't be that suprrising that he almost lost. Considering he had to deal with the Guren, Todou and a great strategy. He'll need to add some variety if he wants to avoid a repeat. But I guess when you have a knightmare that is so quick and can win easily your opponents don't usually get a second or third try to finish you.

I agree that Lelouch is going to need more help if he wants to win this. Taking Japan will be tough itself but fighting a super power will require as many pieces as he can afford to have. If he could get any of Euphie, Cornelia, or Suzaku it'd be a major boost. Now if somehow Cornelia joins up Euphie and Suzaku should probably follow. Also if Euphemia joins then it's possible that Cornelia could join, and Suzaku as her knight might go. If Lelouch actually revealed everything to Suzaku I really wonder if he could convince him to help. While Suzaku rejected an invitation from Zero I'm sure with a long discussion he's take Lelouch more seriously.

In the end I have to think at least Suzaku will join. Eventually his plan to reform from within will hit a point where he can't continue like that. Euphemia seems possible, since she is kind and if shown how Britannia is doing so many horrors I'd think she'd be willing to help. She's already started to make decisions against the grain. Instead of picking a Britannian knight she chose Suzaku. Cornelia isn't easy. She's very driven by her principles and betraying her nation would be extremely difficult. I think a lot depends on the sister's connections to Lelouch and Nunally. Also how Lelouch acts will have its impact. It's all speculation but I think at least Suzaku will join and probably Euphemia.
I agree with you completely in the situation that Lulu faces now he has less options then it would seem. If i were to do my way i pick the easiest prey to convince to join me and that would Euphie. Since Suzaku is basically a boyscout his word is his bond. Therefor being Euphie's knight he would bound by his sense of honor to be by her side no matter what side she is on. Basically if you get Euphie you get Suzaku.

Now Cornelia is a huge problem all together, her values and beliefs making her hard to crack. My way of dealing with Cornelia is of course playing the sister card using Euphie and if possible using Nunnley as well. In order to win Lulu does not necessarily need Cornelia and killing would up set the balance. If i could not turn her i would make so she was discouraged to fight as long as Euphie is on Zero's side there is always a chance Cornelia will hesitate in battle or be distracted. Thats how i would do it. The flaw in this plan is that it rest heavily on Euphie with no room for errors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I've always wondered something. Wouldn't it be easy for Lelouch to just Geass a high-ranking officer and have them go in and kill Cornelia or at least hold her as hostage for Lelouch(Zero) to question her?

Like Lelouch can just Geass someone close to the Emperor and just murder him....
I mentioned this up top but killing Cornelia would be a waste. She is much more valuable alive than she is dead. Zero knows this as well which is why he has been trying to capture her instead of killing her. Using Cornelia as a bargaining chip would be a very nice Ace in the hole. The only thing better is getting her on the side of Zero and the others.

As for having someone kill the emperor I can only think of 2 things.
1. that is a pleasure that Lulu would save for himself as revenge for his mother, just like when he killed Clovis.

2.Killing would not necessarily bring down the empire. In order to crush a empire not only do you need to remove the head, but crush that countries will to fight like Britannia did to Japan.
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 03:01   Link #259
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
All we need for this series is Lelouch unmasking infront of Suzaku and tells him "I'm jou papa... i mean fren" scene as he tries to turn him to the dark side.

Great progress so far for Lelouch, he's gotten the witch (C.C), his ace pilot (Kallen), his aide (Diethard), mad scientist(Lakshata) and now, his knights (Toudou n his sentai rangers). Soon, his princess? (the girl from kyoto?)
__________________
Jazzrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 23:11   Link #260
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Talking

I love the narration by Lelouch as he went on to describe Millay.

Click Here to Read

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.