AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-02-22, 13:11   Link #41
Edgewalker
Nani ?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Emerald Forest ( yes its a real place. )
From what ive seen in the first 3 eps...Im willing to bet they will add more hinata filler to the story....again. There was a bigger focus on hinata in Npart1 then in the manga.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 02:11   Link #42
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
I doubt they are willing to.. or can, take it to significant levels.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 04:00   Link #43
EadTaes
The Northern Guy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Here is one thing. When the manga started as season 2 it was mentioned that the chunin exams were near. I wounder if kishimoto won't use and other exam to bring togheter characters again. Also the chunin exam period would be the logical period ofve time Oro and or akatsuki would use to sneek into the leaf. With all the strangers comming for the event its the perfect diversion. One question i wounder thou is. Are they gonna make Naruto go throught the exams or just bost him up since ist clear he si jonin level at least chunin now.
__________________
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 16:32   Link #44
Ryuujin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
From what ive seen in the first 3 eps...Im willing to bet they will add more hinata filler to the story....again. There was a bigger focus on hinata in Npart1 then in the manga.
I hope to God they do. The way the manga's treating her thus far in part 2 is a debacle...
__________________

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 16:45   Link #45
ajay29
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
I hope to God they do. The way the manga's treating her thus far in part 2 is a debacle...
To be fair, the manga aint been good to any of the 9 rookie characters so far except Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Shikamaru.
We got a bit of Chouji and Ino, but nothing special.... So more of anyone would be good to be honest!
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 18:15   Link #46
baalthaczaar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay29 View Post
To be fair, the manga aint been good to any of the 9 rookie characters so far except Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Shikamaru.
We got a bit of Chouji and Ino, but nothing special.... So more of anyone would be good to be honest!
well we saw a little of team gai in the rescue gaara arc. we should be bound to see more.
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 19:06   Link #47
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
I gotta say...i am amazed how many people think that Akatsuki will be the last opponent..

There are definetly guys out there...who are more interesting, stronger & faster out there then Akatsuki.

I will call just some random things which arent even properly introduced. Or explained.

- 7 Mists swordsmen (Zabuza, Kisame...both are very different in strenght...)
- 3rd Mangekyou Sharingan User (which Itachi spoke of...a person that Sasuke would know...) A person which may already have been mentioned in the name of Madara.
- Kabuto (do i need to mention more?)
- Yondaime Hokage & his connection to Naruto (probably saved for last...)
- The Kyuubi (the biggest enemy in Naruto's world)
- Proper introduction of the other 3 country's/villages & their Kages...(Rock, Water, Cloud)
- History behind the Hyuuga & Uchiha...

Well....Naruto is still a genin....(now why is that?)...I think Kishi intenteds to make the story longer then we think.

I am very positive that in each country...there is a very powerfull person which could definetly be connected to another Akatsuki member...

The worst thing that could happen aint Akatsuki...it's a new Ninja War (like back in the old day's wars that last for months or years...)
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 19:18   Link #48
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I gotta say...i am amazed how many people think that Akatsuki will be the last opponent..

There are definetly guys out there...who are more interesting, stronger & faster out there then Akatsuki.

I will call just some random things which arent even properly introduced. Or explained.

- 7 Mists swordsmen (Zabuza, Kisame...both are very different in strenght...)
- 3rd Mangekyou Sharingan User (which Itachi spoke of...a person that Sasuke would know...) A person which may already have been mentioned in the name of Madara.
- Kabuto (do i need to mention more?)
- Yondaime Hokage & his connection to Naruto (probably saved for last...)
- The Kyuubi (the biggest enemy in Naruto's world)
- Proper introduction of the other 3 country's/villages & their Kages...(Rock, Water, Cloud)
- History behind the Hyuuga & Uchiha...

Well....Naruto is still a genin....(now why is that?)...I think Kishi intenteds to make the story longer then we think.

I am very positive that in each country...there is a very powerfull person which could definetly be connected to another Akatsuki member...

The worst thing that could happen aint Akatsuki...it's a new Ninja War (like back in the old day's wars that last for months or years...)
I don't understand what is the deal with the 7 swordsmen of the Mist. I understand they are just a elite unit of the Mist. Konoha has only one hokage who commands the jounin. In Kirigakure, there is a rank between the Jounins and the Mizukage. It's not like they are all extraordinary (Zabuza would be an ordinary Jounin in Konoha).

They are also not like the Sannins. It's not a nick they have, but a rank (Zabuza "joined" and "left" the 7 swordsmen, you can't join or leave the Sannin.)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 09:03   Link #49
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
The Sannins received a title...that's different from a nickname...and it is possible that the 7 Mists Swordsmen could have a nickname/title aswell but i doubt that it is a rank.

It could be very similair to the Konoha's 12 Guardsmen (like Asuma).
And the fact that Kakashi is the one to blame for Zabuza's death with Kisame holding a grudge against him must've ment something aswell.

At the beginning of Naruto...Kakashi was considred a top jounin in the village....and he barely defeated Zabuza. So i assume that the other mists swordsmen are pretty strong aswell. (if they are alive...)

Also except Deidara (Sand) are there no other members of Akatsuki who directly attacked the village. Kisame & Itachi prevented that....and left.
Hidan & Kakuzu (Cloud) attacked a jinchuuriki but no one seemed...or was around...

There must've been a reason for that....they must have powerfull shinobi aswell...stronger/equal/some below that of Konoha top jounins...keeping Akatsuki away...
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 16:10   Link #50
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
I hope to God they do. The way the manga's treating her thus far in part 2 is a debacle...
Maybe it's because she is not that important of a character even amoung the former genin? I love Hinata, but her story isn't important. Now you can say either are the stories of Gaara, Kakashi, Sakura, or Shikamaru. But Kishimoto thinks they are and that is all that matters. Therefore they become important characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
From what ive seen in the first 3 eps...Im willing to bet they will add more hinata filler to the story....again. There was a bigger focus on hinata in Npart1 then in the manga.
I doubt it. The last thing I want is for the anime studio to start adding filler if it has nothing to do with the story. The point of good filler is to expand canon, not to change it. There is no reason to add more Hinata and Team 8 since they have no role in the story right now. They didn't even have a role in Kurenai's storyline.

I wouldn't say there was a bigger focus on Hinata in Part 1. She has always been a minor character. But I guess it was something compared to no focus at all like now.
__________________
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 17:13   Link #51
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan
I don't understand what is the deal with the 7 swordsmen of the Mist. I understand they are just a elite unit of the Mist. Konoha has only one hokage who commands the jounin. In Kirigakure, there is a rank between the Jounins and the Mizukage. It's not like they are all extraordinary (Zabuza would be an ordinary Jounin in Konoha).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
It could be very similair to the Konoha's 12 Guardsmen (like Asuma).
And the fact that Kakashi is the one to blame for Zabuza's death with Kisame holding a grudge against him must've ment something aswell.
Wasn't the 7 Swordsmen of the Mists a criminal organization like Akatsuki rather than an officially recognized organization of Kirigakure? I'm stating this based on the fact that all the members shown are missing nin: Kisame, Zabuza, Raiga (if you count the anime filler). Anyway, they seem to have disbanded a long time ago. A future storyline involving them seems unlikely though I suppose the remaining swordsmen could reform the group with new members.

Quote:
Also except Deidara (Sand) are there no other members of Akatsuki who directly attacked the village. Kisame & Itachi prevented that....and left.
Hidan & Kakuzu (Cloud) attacked a jinchuuriki but no one seemed...or was around...

There must've been a reason for that....they must have powerfull shinobi aswell...stronger/equal/some below that of Konoha top jounins...keeping Akatsuki away...
We don't know if the reason no one seemed to be around when Kakuzu and Hidan attacked Yugito was because they caught her alone or if it was because they slaughtered every other ninja in the vincinity. We can't speak for the other villages, but Yugito claimed to be the top jounin in the Cloud village, Chiyo was the best the Sand had to offer, unless the Rock and Mists villages are packing some seriously powerful jonin there aren't likely to be many individual shinobi that cause Akatsuki to avoid a village.

But Akatsuki don't appear to attack villages for the sake of destruction. They only infiltrate a village if they need to do so to get the jinchuuriki and then immediately leave once they have what they want. In the case of the Deidara and Sasori, the Sand was on alert for Akatsuki and the jinchuuriki they were assigned to capture just happened to be the Kage of the village. There was no way to accomplish the mission without attacking the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe
I doubt it. The last thing I want is for the anime studio to start adding filler if it has nothing to do with the story. The point of good filler is to expand canon, not to change it. There is no reason to add more Hinata and Team 8 since they have no role in the story right now. They didn't even have a role in Kurenai's storyline.
I agree with that. Hinata received a lot of development in the fillers though. I hope they feature her and Team 8 (not including Kurenai of course, being knocked up and all) in at least one upcoming arc in the manga. I'm sure they will, since all the other former rookies have seen action.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 18:34   Link #52
baalthaczaar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
but they wouldn'r have a fourth member. given that neji would be thier jounin commander. unless kakashi tags along. which would be his 2nd. (1st being on ino-shika-cho-ka?)
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 15:06   Link #53
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
It would be great if this happens though...Hanabi joins the crew...& Shika gets promoted to Jounin.

And i think like Deidara mentioned....nobody cares/cared for the Jinchuuriki. I think they abandoned Yugito...i doubt the world or 1 of the 5 great countries cant defend themselves against a bunch of Akatsuki Members...(1 pair)

Because if that's the case then Konoha is highly overpowered compared to the other villages. And a regular (Konoha) chuunin can kill their jounins & kages.

I doubt that...
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 21:45   Link #54
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I agree with that. Hinata received a lot of development in the fillers though. I hope they feature her and Team 8 (not including Kurenai of course, being knocked up and all) in at least one upcoming arc in the manga. I'm sure they will, since all the other former rookies have seen action.
It's a given they are showing up soon for their manga time. I hope that Kishimoto focuses on Hinata out of the three since I find her the most interesting with the greatest chance for growth. I would also like to see her relationship with Naruto explored. It doesn't have to be in a romantic sense. In fact, it would probably be better if it were not. Just to instill her with confidence she had back in the chuunin exams.
__________________
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 03:11   Link #55
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
The way Kakashi uses elements in the 4th episode, it will make Kazuzu look tough (because of the 5 hearts), but ordinary powerwise.
I know Kakashi uses only jutsus he had used previously, but to make 3 different elemental jutsus in a row was supposed to look extraordinary while Kakashi does it in sparring fights.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 03:50   Link #56
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
The way Kakashi uses elements in the 4th episode, it will make Kazuzu look tough (because of the 5 hearts), but ordinary powerwise.
I know Kakashi uses only jutsus he had used previously, but to make 3 different elemental jutsus in a row was supposed to look extraordinary while Kakashi does it in sparring fights.

Having Kakashi use Katon surprised me too. That's an ability he has yet to show in the manga, but I guess it was never said he couldn't use fire element. Still, I don't think it makes Kakuzu's abilites less impressive. Kakuzu's real strength wasn't the fact that he could use all 5 elements, but that he could use them all simutaneously in a fight.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe
It's a given they are showing up soon for their manga time. I hope that Kishimoto focuses on Hinata out of the three since I find her the most interesting with the greatest chance for growth. I would also like to see her relationship with Naruto explored. It doesn't have to be in a romantic sense. In fact, it would probably be better if it were not. Just to instill her with confidence she had back in the chuunin exams.
She also has to kick ass. Don't forget that. They introduced some interesting justu for her during the filler maybe the manga will actually adapt some of them for the post-timeskip. It's not unheard for manga to pick up ideas from the anime series or even video games. It'd be great if they did that for Hinata, she could actually become a very strong ninja.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 05:26   Link #57
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
I think Hinata will come to the picture when Naruto is a jounin....close to becoming a Hokage....and then suddenly starting to notice...that he is one of the populair boys...
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 16:42   Link #58
Q_Falconer
Storm Ninja
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Right There
Age: 27
I've been seeing a lot of speculation about how the 4th could possibly be the AL, but didn't he die in the sealing of Kyuubi inside of Naruto? I mean, one of the techniques he used to seal Kyuubi was the same one the 3rd used to seal Oro's arms- and, according to the 3rd, the shinnigami devours the soul of the user once the technique is done. And it's not like the user can walk around soulless afterward- the 3rd also stated that being skewered by Oro's Kusanagi sword didn't matter, since the consumption of his soul was going to kill him anyway.

On the OTHER hand...

There are mitigating factors that have to be taken into account:

1. It is not for certain whether the Kyuubi even has/had a soul-- perhaps the 4th had modified the technique so that the Shinnigami took Kyuubi's body instead [which, if that's the case, then perhaps the 4th's body was also taken, and not his soul...]

2. The 4th sealed Kyuubi's "whatever" within Naruto, NOT within himself

3. The 4th HAD to have survived [at least for a time...] after the Dead Demon Seal technique expired, in order to fully seal Kyuubi's "whatever" within Naruto in the first place

I'm sure there are others to be considered, but these three are the only reasonable/logical ones that I could come up with, that would perhaps validate the theory that the 4th is at least still alive.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55561&dateline=117296  8427

Last edited by Q_Falconer; 2007-03-04 at 17:07.
Q_Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 18:35   Link #59
shikamari101
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
i'm a littel lost correct me if i'm wrong have we seen 4 tailed demons
shikamari101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 18:53   Link #60
A.N.B.U
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
i don't know what it is but the shear fact that people think the fourth is the Al seems stupid to me. If it ends up being true i will be very disappointed. It seems that it would be the last person you would expect but the first you would think of ( if that makes sense to you). i just think it would be to blatant for him to be the Al. It would be much better story telling finding out that the fourth is in fact related to naruto in some way, and the Al is related to Sasuke in another way. i may seen dumb to some of you but i still think if the fourth ends up being the Al i will be very upset.
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.