AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-06, 21:46   Link #381
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

that doesnt mean that they have all the demons
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 22:11   Link #382
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
that doesnt mean that they have all the demons
I know but I'm just saying since the Akatsuki have been really active, there could be a possibility of them getting 8 out of 9 tailed beasts before Sasuke kills Orochimaru and Akatsuki attack Konoha.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 22:17   Link #383
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
who the hell said they had 8 out of 9 demons? where does it say that? i havent seen it, has anyone?

Last time it was shown, they had 6 bijuus. See Chapter 331 for reference. (A 5th eye get his pupil after Sanbi extraction and before they start extracting Nibi)

They could have caught more offscreen though. The one they got before Gaara never was shown, as well as the two they got between Gaara and Sanbi (who was caught after Yugito, but extracted before).

Oro really looks too much like Yamato no Orochi to be a coincidence, so I'll make him a Jinchuuriki. It lets Naruto, Orochimaru and at most another one bijuu/Jinchuuriki roaming free. (If Oro still is roaming free after his Sasuke fight with Sasuke)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 00:52   Link #384
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Greetings!

May I remind everyone about the flame rule we have in place that forbids any kind of:
Insults, harassment, flaming, trolling, baiting or other similar abusive behaviour towards other members of The Forum
Recently, a few fans who post in the manga discussion thread and a few other threads, seem to be resorting to snide remarks and petty insult to cross a point. This kind of poor behaviour needs to stop. You can argue with each other in civil manner. If you are incapable of arguing in a civil manner then I suggest you do not post in this forum. Otherwise, you will be banned eventually! If anyone spots the breaking of the rule, then please use the report icon to notify a moderator, so such posters can be dealt with immediately.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 17:07   Link #385
Kyu410

Off topic a little but what is the move Naruto uses on Orochimaru when he was in his 4-tail state.
Old 2007-03-07, 18:18   Link #386
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Greetings!

May I remind everyone about the flame rule we have in place that forbids any kind of:
Insults, harassment, flaming, trolling, baiting or other similar abusive behaviour towards other members of The Forum
Recently, a few fans who post in the manga discussion thread and a few other threads, seem to be resorting to snide remarks and petty insult to cross a point. This kind of poor behaviour needs to stop. You can argue with each other in civil manner. If you are incapable of arguing in a civil manner then I suggest you do not post in this forum. Otherwise, you will be banned eventually! If anyone spots the breaking of the rule, then please use the report icon to notify a moderator, so such posters can be dealt with immediately.
Oh shoot I'll make sure I do that.