AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Kanon

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-10, 18:55   Link #901
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
It's finally Nayuki's turn for my Spoilerious Sig Series. Animating snow is hard, I hope it looks natural. ;__;

Available to the first person to ask for it here, just let me know the nick you want on the sig.
And I hope I'm not being unreasonable to ask that you must have at least 30 posts to request it.
This sig is intended to be used in this forum and I don't really want a lurker to claim it then disappear. :x




Makoto, Mai, Shiori and Nayuki Spoilerious Sig done, only Ayu is left.

Spoiler for Bonus Chance!:
__________________
Riker is offline  
Old 2007-03-10, 19:19   Link #902
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ naw its an understandable request
and just to say...OMG wow you managed to keep it under 50k again! and i think yuuichi's life has just come to an end
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline  
Old 2007-03-10, 20:23   Link #903
Zaris
of Porsche
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pasadena, California
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
What the!? Thief!

Just kidding. It's actually not that bad. Must've taken forever to mask all that snow out and replace it with your own. And yeah, the animation is plenty smooth. :x
__________________
Insert Ambiguous Statement Here
Zaris is offline  
Old 2007-03-10, 21:25   Link #904
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Guze no Sekai
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Episode 23: 03:29-31 Makoto smile
06:03-04 Kaori smile
07:26-27 Yuuichi crying
09:23-24 Yuuichi huffing his way up the slope
11:55-56 Ayu tilts her head
14:16 Yuuichi still
19:45-46 Yuuichi raising head
19:51-53 Nayuki smiling with tears in her eyes

Thanks in advance.
__________________
Owaranai Destiny is offline  
Old 2007-03-10, 23:17   Link #905
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
It's finally Nayuki's turn for my Spoilerious Sig Series. Animating snow is hard, I hope it looks natural. ;__;

Available to the first person to ask for it here, just let me know the nick you want on the sig.
And I hope I'm not being unreasonable to ask that you must have at least 30 posts to request it.
This sig is intended to be used in this forum and I don't really want a lurker to claim it then disappear. :x

Mmm, I dunno if you'll give it but I'd like to use it. And yes, I WILL DEFINITELY USE IT. I always want to use one of Riker's animated sigs.
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 00:09   Link #906
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Near Cincinnati, OH, but actually in Kentucky
Age: 26
I came here before seeing episode 23, and when I saw this

I thought that Ayu had woken up from her coma
__________________
FatPianoBoy is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 02:42   Link #907
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In Despair
Age: 28
Damned, Zaris.....I would actually have wanted your sig.......*cries*
Ascaloth is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 03:48   Link #908
Raniie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
I came here before seeing episode 23, and when I saw this

I thought that Ayu had woken up from her coma
There ya go. Yuuichi gotta start calling her Ayu-san now, too.



She just forgot to put her hairband on.
Raniie is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 03:56   Link #909
LunarCat
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
heres a few freebies from ep8 ^_^

Freebie taken

Thx!
LunarCat is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 04:14   Link #910
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Mmm, I dunno if you'll give it but I'd like to use it. And yes, I WILL DEFINITELY USE IT. I always want to use one of Riker's animated sigs.
But you do have a couple of my sigs, including the Shiori one.
I'm not trying to be mean, but I hope someone else gets it. :x
__________________
Riker is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 05:20   Link #911
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In Despair
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
But you do have a couple of my sigs, including the Shiori one.
I'm not trying to be mean, but I hope someone else gets it. :x
CHOPE!!!!

Gimme!!!

(And you know what my nick is.....)
Ascaloth is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 06:20   Link #912
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I forgot to reply Zaris in my earlier post. : o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
Just kidding. It's actually not that bad. Must've taken forever to mask all that snow out and replace it with your own. And yeah, the animation is plenty smooth. :x
Yea, the de-snowing was tedious, but the snow animation is the true hair-pulling agony.
I guess I'm an animated sig masochist. :x


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
CHOPE!!!!

Gimme!!!

(And you know what my nick is.....)
: o




Copy Pasta Code:

[IMG]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8885/nayukianimatedsiggy601bm9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7870/nayukianimatedsiggy602bz1.gif[/IMG]


And if it's not too much trouble please go get the sig rated. Thanks. :3
http://forums.animesuki.com:80/showt...26323&page=135
__________________
Riker is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 08:42   Link #913
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In Despair
Age: 28
Thanks a lot Riker!!!

However, if I may suggest an alteration? Do you think you can fill in the white space with black, instead? The theme of the sig is a nocturnal scene, after all, and black does complement the nocturnal theme better than white.

And.....I'll hold off on the sig rating, for now. One because I want to see if the black-spaced version is more to my taste, and two because......well, I simply don't see your name there. I don't know how I'm supposed to go about rating it.
Ascaloth is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 09:37   Link #914
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
And.....I'll hold off on the sig rating, for now. One because I want to see if the black-spaced version is more to my taste, and two because......well, I simply don't see your name there. I don't know how I'm supposed to go about rating it.
Just post in the sig rating thread and mention that this is a new one made by Riker (and don't forget to rate something or else the post will be deleted )

*again thanks Riker for my Shiori sig ^__^*
__________________
Skyfall is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 10:57   Link #915
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
However, if I may suggest an alteration? Do you think you can fill in the white space with black, instead? The theme of the sig is a nocturnal scene, after all, and black does complement the nocturnal theme better than white.
Black:




Snowy Bg 1:




Snowy Bg 2:




Snowy Bg 3:




: o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
...and two because......well, I simply don't see your name there. I don't know how I'm supposed to go about rating it.
What I meant was to post in the thread after you've changed the sig so that others may rate it. :x


Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
*again thanks Riker for my Shiori sig ^__^*
You're welcome. :3
__________________
Riker is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 16:48   Link #916
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
But you do have a couple of my sigs, including the Shiori one.
I'm not trying to be mean, but I hope someone else gets it. :x
Well yeah but someone else was using it already, so I couldn't use it. Even if I use it, it was already been used (unless, I have to wait a long time before re-using it again). Well, anyway, guess I'll just have to wait for the Ayu one then
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by Cyz; 2007-03-11 at 20:41.
Cyz is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 17:47   Link #917
Nikki FM
Yuu-ichi! Yuu-ichi!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
Age: 22
Riker, if you're still making that sig, can I get one with Nikki FM on it? (for use on another forum)

Thanks. : )
Nikki FM is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 19:06   Link #918
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Snowy Bg 3:




: o


I know my input means squat, Ascaloth, but I'd take this one cause I think it's the best looking one.

Great job Riker!

(can I join Cyz in line for your Ayu sig?)

__________________



CrowKenobi is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 19:32   Link #919
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Near Cincinnati, OH, but actually in Kentucky
Age: 26
Riker, I think your talent will be your downfall
Maybe you should start limiting sig and avatar models to three different persons
__________________
FatPianoBoy is offline  
Old 2007-03-11, 20:28   Link #920
Brim
Piro Piro Piro
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
heres a few freebies from ep8 ^_^

Anyone take the Makoto / Piro or is that one still up for grabs?

Brim
Brim is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
avatars

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.