3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.84%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-15, 20:21   Link #61
Juvyniled

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem
The very circumstances surrounding his approval just make it look very, very bad for him. I mean look at Cornelia's reaction to it. The fact that he so easily accepted it just rings alarm bells. Of course, we could all be wrong because we are speculating afterall. We are going by our observations of his behavior more then what he actually said. We could very well be reading him wrong. Maybe he is a genuinely nice guy and totally agrees with Euphie. Anyway, it's fun to guess what will happen next.
It's perfectly fine if it's a guess, I mean I like predicting things too . But when it starts being thrown around as a fact... that changes the whole scenario. I am not at all surprised that Cornelia is surprised by Schneizel's decision since it doesn't fit his character at all. And I am very much inclined to believe there is a purpose beyond being "nice" in all of this (since I don't believe the directors are complex enough to throw us a twist). But I was under the impression that Schneizel said something rather evil (because I can't understand Japanese, at least not yet).
Juvyniled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 20:25   Link #62
Varisha
zero no dai fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
He doesn't have to say things like that. The very circumstances surrounding his approval just make it look very, very bad for him. I mean look at Cornelia's reaction to it. The fact that he so easily accepted it just rings alarm bells.
Also, the fact that he didn't say a word about it to Cornelia when he was talking to her is suspicious too.
Old 2007-03-15, 20:26   Link #63
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Hm I noticed two things.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for next ep speculation:
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 20:33   Link #64
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
Spoiler:
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 20:33   Link #65
Juvyniled

Euphemia isn't going to reveal his identity. She's been looking to spend some more time getting to reaquaint herself with him. If she ticks him off, Lelouch isn't going to be a happy camper. But too late for that now that she's enacted this new proposal.
Old 2007-03-15, 20:35   Link #66
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varisha View Post
Also, the fact that he didn't say a word about it to Cornelia when he was talking to her is suspicious too.
he's evil. >:3 but at he's also damn smart about it. Euphie truly believes this will get her what she wants.

Schneizel doesn't take an ounce of blame from anyone regardless of the outcome. too bad it'll all come crashing down on his head (well...Cornelia's) once Lelouch moves to seize Tokyo.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 20:36   Link #67
amanecer

Someone pointed this out over at some other forum; when Cecile was "releasing her frustration" by wacking the moles she kept hitting a certain poor student.

Spoiler for Episode 21?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
amanecer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 20:36   Link #68
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Declaring general amnesty for Zero, terrorists, and other like-minded people who want their nation back?

Having them all gather in one convenient spot?

There is nothing that can possibly go wrong, and things will return to how they were years ago when they were kids. Right. Great.

I was waiting all episode for the hammer to fall, but nothing really bloody or shocking happened. I guess I'll watch it again, this time to really enjoy the show, secure in the knowledge that come next week, I'll be doing the same again. Waiting for Lulu to lower the boom...
Old 2007-03-15, 20:48   Link #69
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
It's perfectly fine if it's a guess, I mean I like predicting things too . But when it starts being thrown around as a fact... that changes the whole scenario. I am not at all surprised that Cornelia is surprised by Schneizel's decision since it doesn't fit his character at all. And I am very much inclined to believe there is a purpose beyond being "nice" in all of this (since I don't believe the directors are complex enough to throw us a twist). But I was under the impression that Schneizel said something rather evil (because I can't understand Japanese, at least not yet).
Nope, he didn't say anything bad. Of course, my japanese isn't that great. But from what I understood he just cheerfully accepted the plan and said it was a wonderful idea. But Cornelia, on the other hand, wasn't just surprised. She looked *furious.* And it's no wonder....here Euphie is screaming for Zero to join her in making a new future for Japan. Zero, the person who killed their brother Clovis. o_O I bet Cornelia is spitting mad.

Anyway, I just get the distinct feeling that Schneizel has some sort of plan and is using Euphie. Either it's a political move to undermine Zero and the support the Japanese have for him or it's an outright trap set up to wipe the Order and Zero out. Either way, it's bad. But I think Lulu is going to turn it to his advantage in the end.
Old 2007-03-15, 20:49   Link #70
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
Declaring general amnesty for Zero, terrorists, and other like-minded people who want their nation back?

Having them all gather in one convenient spot?

There is nothing that can possibly go wrong, and things will return to how they were years ago when they were kids. Right. Great.
I love how as Euphie is announcing this plan, none of the major players are taking it seriously :
-Diethard goes right to "this is messing up our plans"
-Kaguya looks displeased
-Cornelia: "what the **** is this?!"
-all the Britannians "wow, look at all those 11s in the crowd"
-and Lelouch goes from "stop it" to "this screws with my plan" to "I'm going to destroy you."

Nunnally was interesting though...since you'd expect her to react postively to something like this. yet she just does the "support hand" manuever. I swear, every time I see her I think she knows way more than she seems to.
Old 2007-03-15, 20:53   Link #71
Juvyniled

I believe seriously is the wrong word to use.

Something more along the lines of "what the f***".
Old 2007-03-15, 20:54   Link #72
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Nunnally was interesting though...since you'd expect her to react postively to something like this. yet she just does the "support hand" manuever. I swear, every time I see her I think she knows way more than she seems to.
I totally think she knows Lulu = Zero. I mean, if anyone can figure it out, I would think she would. Euphie figured it out pretty easily and she doesn't even live with the guy.
Old 2007-03-15, 20:54   Link #73
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
I believe seriously is the wrong word to use.

Something more along the lines of "what the f***".
only Cornelia says that. though that's pretty much exactly what she says.
Old 2007-03-15, 20:55   Link #74
Juvyniled

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem
Euphie figured it out pretty easily and she doesn't even live with the guy.
Though, she was given the biggest hint as they were held hostage. I think it was something like "you were always like this when you were younger..." or something similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay
only Cornelia says that. though that's pretty much exactly what she says.
It's not as if they're just pushing it aside though. :/
It's serious because it's throwing EVERYONE's objectives out of whack (for lack of a more captivating way to say it).
Old 2007-03-15, 20:58   Link #75
zalem

Oh and does anyone know exactly what Diethardt said to Sayoko? She's a spy, that much I got. But I didn't understand the specifics of the conversation. Is she someone he hired back when Viletta and Orange told him to investigate the school? Or is she a spy for the Order...I don't get the feeling she is. I get the feeling she's someone Diethardt hired on his own.
Old 2007-03-15, 21:01   Link #76
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I totally think she knows Lulu = Zero. I mean, if anyone can figure it out, I would think she would. Euphie figured it out pretty easily and she doesn't even live with the guy.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-15, 21:24   Link #77
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
No offense but...

I blame all these chaos on Shirley.
Euphie didn't plan to just do a surprise announcement just like that. She was about to tell Lulu about it too. "Don't worry, I found a way.." then Shirley just shouted out interupt and screw everything. If Lulu was to hear the plan first, he would surely stop it. She even plan to tell this to Susaku too.

Messes that Shirley cause this episode:
- Bring susaku into store room and almost expose Zero and Kallen's identity. Fault of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
- She shout out screwing the school festival completely. So much for those effort lulu put in.
- Lulu and Nanaly has to run for their life.
- CC's pizza is not happening.
- Declaration of Euphie was made without Lulu hearing it first. The statement which would doom the knight and might end Euphie's life.

I probably won't go back and dig out history of what Shirley has done before to screw things up including almost get Lulu killed since ep1. But by now you must have known she is the real lady of destruction. She destroy everything and extends the plot x 100 times even when she didn't intended to. Why can't she die already?~
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 21:35   Link #78
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I just don't understand the "Oh, she's lost the hat --- i know who it is now!"
Old 2007-03-15, 21:39   Link #79
Varisha
zero no dai fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
I blame all these chaos on Shirley.
Euphie didn't plan to just do a surprise announcement just like that. She was about to tell Lulu about it too. "Don't worry, I found a way.." then Shirley just shouted out interupt and screw everything. If Lulu was to hear the plan first, he would surely stop it. She even plan to tell this to Susaku too.
Really, it was pretty risky for Euphie to go visit the school in the first place. whenever she goes out like that there's a chance she could be recognized (It's not like Cornelia goes out on random jaunts amongst the populace...because it's not a good idea). She was not originally planning on telling Lelou about it at that time because she did not know he went to school there. And it's not as if she really needed to hurry and tell Suzaku right away about her plan. She will be able to see him when he shows up for military duty anyway; a few days wouldn't make a big difference.

At any rate, being identified did not force her to make the announcement. She's just not that good at thinking on her feet, and doesn't exactly have the best judgment either.

Plus, Shirley is such a fun plot device! Lelou's own mistakes (killing her father, having her return to school after being geassed) coming to trip him up =)
Old 2007-03-15, 21:40   Link #80
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This is getting tense. So many people who want to know Zero’s identity or ‘knows’ it are getting closer around Lelouch.

It’s not looking good for him.

Even Sayoko(Lelouch/Nunally's maid) is out looking for him.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote