AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2007-03-20, 20:05   Link #41
Lendial

Lol at bleach reference! i was thinking that too when i saw his zanpaktou, i mean spiny sword thing.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 20:14   Link #42
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
He attacked Sasori in a surprise attack and had there Oro to make it a 1 vs 2, where Oro would be the main opponent of Sasori. Kabuto and Oro could be like Sakura and Chiyo were.

He fought a medical ninja sannin, also knowing her weaknesses and that she was inactive for many years. When Tsuande overcame her weaknes and remembered how she has to fight Kabuto had to retreat and she was fighting with Oro. Kabuto would never dare to fight Oro or Jiraiya, they are on a completely different level.

He is a medical ninja, and just like Tsunade he has his own very special taijutsu style. He is also good at genjutsu (putting asleep a whole stadium. However against Sasuke there is NO chance with taijutsu (remember the 1000 ninja) or genjutsu (remember Oro). So Kabuto's only chance would be high level ninjutsu (like Kakuzu's style), but Kabuto has no such abilities, of course if Kishimoto does not decide that Kabuto should be upgraded with some serious ninjutsu. But i think that would be out of his sneaky character. So yes, Kabuto should know that he has absolutely no chance against Sasuke. And he is smart enough to not commit suicide
- I already explained in a post made to Sazelyt that Oro being your comrade in battle guarantees nothing in terms of safety and Kabuto should realize that seeing as how he's witnessed Oro sacrifice subordinates just for a kinjutsu ritual and saw how he stood back smiling while he struggled against Tsunade. But it is true that he probably didn't have any choice but to fight Sasori, since he was probably following Oro's orders.

- It's an assumption that he would never fight Jiraiya. He would never fight Oro because he serves him. I'll also remind you that he could've avoided the fight with Tsunade since Oro had sent him to take care of Shizune. He didn't have to go back, but his apparent loyalty to Oro came through. And he knew by interfering that he was facing the possibility of facing Tsunade and Jiraiya since he knew Jiraiya was approaching with the others.

And once again, I'll point it out that the spoiler doesn't have Kabuto directly challenging Sasuke which I admit would be too far-fetched. Instead, he yells angrily at Sasuke and then Sasuke challenges him. Kabuto then reluctantly prepares to defend himself, which I can see Kabuto doing because he's not a complete coward.

But really, I think spoiler#9 is much more likely to be the truth. I'm just trying to prevent another bashing-kishi's-writing-fest should that second spoiler somehow turn out to be true.

Quote:
Lol at bleach reference! i was thinking that too when i saw his zanpaktou, i mean spiny sword thing.
Yeah, kudos to Mr.Johnny5 on that one. It's even wrapped in bandages like Zangetsu. I didn't even really notice the similarity. You get rep pts!
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 21:25   Link #43
majin_vegeta

Soo da na, orochimaru sama shinitauknakattayo. LOL, I wish. Oro is probably still alive and kicking somewhere. I'll be really pissed if he is really trapped within Sausuke waiting for the chance to come out and be the main person in charge of the body. It would be cool if he takes over then goes to kill Itachi. Then Itachi could exercise him from his little brother's body and tell him that is extremely weak again. That would make my day. It would be so great to have Itachi kick the shit out everyone again.
Old 2007-03-20, 21:36   Link #44
paptimus
dark nexon

wasn't the title for the upcoming chapter "the shocking truth"? the question becomes about what?
so unless the spoilers contain something that is yet to be revealed (maybe about kabuto(its about time to see whats he hiding under those glasses )-itachi's true purpose-the AL revealed to be actually uchiha madara(although i think none of the Aka members know that he might be an uchiha except for itachi (maybe) and kakuzu(since he fought shodai and brags alot about his age and wont follow someone younger than him)-or yondaime(although i dont know how)
paptimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 21:47   Link #45
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by paptimus View Post
wasn't the title for the upcoming chapter "the shocking truth"? the question becomes about what?
so unless the spoilers contain something that is yet to be revealed (maybe about kabuto(its about time to see whats he hiding under those glasses )-itachi's true purpose-the AL revealed to be actually uchiha madara(although i think none of the Aka members know that he might be an uchiha except for itachi (maybe) and kakuzu(since he fought shodai and brags alot about his age and wont follow someone younger than him)-or yondaime(although i dont know how)
i hope your right lol, i really want soemthing that would make me go, WHOA or AWESOEM for 347 lol
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 22:35   Link #46
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Future Trunks is the AL.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 22:41   Link #47
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

#8 was confirmed by Himajin.
No pics yet.

Spoiler:
I guess Suigetsu will use Zabuza's sword. I smell a battle with Kisame. The two characters named are Juugo and Karin/Kourin. Karin is a girl's name. Hopefully she will be awesome.
Old 2007-03-20, 22:55   Link #48
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
#8 was confirmed by Himajin.
No pics yet.

Spoiler:
I guess Suigetsu will use Zabuza's sword. I smell a battle with Kisame. The two characters named are Juugo and Karin/Kourin. Karin is a girl's name. Hopefully she will be awesome.

Nothing really special except for the reintroduction of an old relic and some Sasuke team members, which people were already predicting. Hopefully we get to see some Kabuto interaction here, it'd be ridiculous for Kishi to just push him aside for now. Still, I look forward to it. Hmm, since this guy is getting zabuza's sword, and Sasuke has the "Kusanagi", I wonder if Kakashi will present naruto with Yondaime's special kunai that he got.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 22:56   Link #49
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I hope this is true . I have always been intrested in knowing more about 7 Swordsmen of the Mist ever since Kisame mentioned he was one . But how are they going to incoperate the filler only chracter Raiga oO .
Old 2007-03-20, 23:14   Link #50
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I hope this is true . I have always been intrested in knowing more about 7 Swordsmen of the Mist ever since Kisame mentioned he was one . But how are they going to incoperate the filler only chracter Raiga oO .
Death of the manga occurs when it confirms the filler.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 23:21   Link #51
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:

Maybe Uchiha Madara possessed Orochimaru and all Madara's goal was to get back into a Uchiha body??
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 23:22   Link #52
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Raiga has to be completly left out which IMO is better . Who would think the Infamous Curry Arc would come to Haunt us . Praying they give more details on 7 Swordsmen minus Raiga offcourse : D
Old 2007-03-20, 23:47   Link #53
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
DeDe I agree that Karin should be awesome due to fact the last time I've seen a girl do something cool is when Hinata did the 64 palm defensive technique. I think Kishi will make her cool and probably make Karin super beautiful like Tsunade(except younger like Sasuke's age) and maybe even make Karin Sasuke's girl.

Kenu your theory seems almost true but I don't believe that Madara would chose use Orochimaru to get Sasuke. I think he is the AL and is using Naruto as bait to lure in Sasuke.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 23:48   Link #54
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

A spoiler script.

Spoiler for Chapter 347:
So Sasuke starts to get his own Sound Four together and we learn a little more about the Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist. Sounds like Suigetsu doesn't like Juugo and Karin. I am not sure who this women is that ends the chapter. I don't think it's Karin yet. Maybe the Blue Hair spying on Sasuke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
DeDe I agree that Karin should be awesome due to fact the last time I've seen a girl do something cool is when Hinata did the 64 palm defensive technique. I think Kishi will make her cool and probably make Karin super beautiful like Tsunade(except younger like Sasuke's age) and maybe even make Karin Sasuke's girl.
He has to make up for Yugito. The fandom would explode if Sasuke had an interest in her.
Old 2007-03-21, 01:55   Link #55
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
I wonder who that women maybe as well
Nasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 03:21   Link #56
U<3Anime
Boo!

Cool. the "ZABUZA SWORD CANNOT BE BEAT!" : D

It will awesome if sasuke uses his sharriken launcher again.....
Old 2007-03-21, 04:25   Link #57
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Spoiler:

lol some bad-blood between those two? should make for some amusing scenes later on.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 04:28   Link #58
shankss
CP10

looks like the "shocking truth" was sasuke not just hatred filled avenger, but a special character that planned a big ending all that time...damn i was expecting that shocking truth to be secret of uchiha bloodline but oh well...
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 07:12   Link #59
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Yeah the blue haired chick is probably spying on Sasuke and it will lead to revealing who the AL.

As for the shocking truth I think they will reveal what Itachi has been doing after he massacred the Uchiha clan. And what type of power is in Zabuza's sword that will reveal the rest of the mist swordsman or possibly swordswoman.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 07:15   Link #60
rman0099
On my nut

Ehhh....I'm not much a fan of this chapter. I don't hate the premise but I still don't like it. I don't really know what it is but I don't like them reusing Zabuza's sword. I almost feel like Kishi's trying to reuse old elements and weapons that people liked to drag back fans who haven't agreed with the direction. It almost feels like Kishi is getting lazy.

On a side note. I wonder how the anime team is going to handle this arc? They hate to have Naruto lose screen time. Unless they plan to rename the series Sasuke for awhile, they'll either fill half the eps with innane filler (as the are now) or filter in material from upcoming chapters that involves Naruto. Come to think of it....If you look at how Naruto is getting beaten up, having jutsu banned, and fighting solo more while Sasuke stays unscathed in battle, learns tons of jutsu, and is aquiring allies, Kishi may be making a play at renaming the series Sasuke: Emo Cronicles!!! hahaha
Homer: Batman's a scientist?!
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote