AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-21, 18:05   Link #81
Ryuujin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Karin is a girl's name. Hopefully she will be awesome.
Forget being awesome, I'll be glad if she lives for more than a few chapters!
__________________

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 18:49   Link #82
Kyu410
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
MysticNinjaJay I agree Kishi has to do something with Kabuto. Is this finally where we get to see how loyal Kabuto is?

Ryuujin lol I'm sure Kishi will be nice to his girls for the next few chapters. Characters should not pop out of no where to be killed early.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 18:55   Link #83
Negs
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well like the other forums...i think we should have:

- A mere spoiler thread (before the raw/scanlation releases, based on spoilers)
- Thread based on the facts (after the raw/scanlation releases)

But then again....who am i to suggest such a thing?

I agree. I hate having to sift through all the spoiler fodder when the real material is released.
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 19:03   Link #84
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Ryuujin lol I'm sure Kishi will be nice to his girls for the next few chapters. Characters should not pop out of no where to be killed early.
Yugito and Asuma's buddy say hi.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 19:07   Link #85
Negro_Naruto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
The reason behind sasuke recruiting the girl could be the revival of clan he's gonna
get busy!
Negro_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 19:20   Link #86
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negro_Naruto View Post
The reason behind sasuke recruiting the girl could be the revival of clan he's gonna
get busy!
Sasuke doesn't like girls he's attracted to men with power, i.e. Itachi and Orochimaru.

Anyways, I think now is the time for Kishi to reveal Kabuto's true motives or to set him into action, because, after all, Oro is gone. I hate the idea for Kabuto to be reduced to a character trying to find a way to revive "his master", unless Oro is a necessity to his evil plots or to his "true" master's plots; otherwise I'd like to see a more independent Kabuto. Pretty interesting to see Sasuke form a team of Oro pets, I guess its time to see the Konoha original "rookie" teams in action.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 19:25   Link #87
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Sasuke doesn't like girls he's attracted to men with power, i.e. Itachi and Orochimaru.

Anyways, I think now is the time for Kishi to reveal Kabuto's true motives or to set him into action, because, after all, Oro is gone. I hate the idea for Kabuto to be reduced to a character trying to find a way to revive "his master", unless Oro is a necessity to his evil plots or to his "true" master's plots; otherwise I'd like to see a more independent Kabuto. Pretty interesting to see Sasuke form a team of Oro pets, I guess its time to see the Konoha original "rookie" teams in action.
Eh, that would teach Sasuke a lesson if his new buddies were defeated by the likes of Kiba, Shino or Hinata (neeeeeed to see them) ...
I doubt it will happen (Kishi is pissed off because the anime crew powered up Hinata on their own, so he just removed her from the story), but after all, the kids have to prove him that his "I'll never get strong if I stay here" is bullshit.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 19:37   Link #88
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
the kids have to prove him that his "I'll never get strong if I stay here" is bullshit.
i couldn't agree with you more,
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 20:00   Link #89
kikko_s
What's in a name....?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: wherever i am
Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
(Kishi is pissed off because the anime crew powered up Hinata on their own, so he just removed her from the story)
Is he really? Where'd you hear that?

Quote:
But after all, the kids have to prove him that his "I'll never get strong if I stay here" is bullshit.
Yeah I really want to see that happen. Not only is Sasgay a traitor, but he reminds me of all the piece of shit athletes out there that make millions of dollars in sports, but they use steroids and HGH and all that other crap. Hinata needs to lay down the law on that emo kid.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 20:05   Link #90
Kyu410
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Eh, that would teach Sasuke a lesson if his new buddies were defeated by the likes of Kiba, Shino or Hinata (neeeeeed to see them) ...
I doubt it will happen (Kishi is pissed off because the anime crew powered up Hinata on their own, so he just removed her from the story), but after all, the kids have to prove him that his "I'll never get strong if I stay here" is bullshit.
Yeah Kishi has to bring Team Shino back. It doesn't matter if Hinata is more powerful Naruto and Sasuke are still getting stronger while everyone else........................................The point is to have characters already in the story stay in the story. It would be interesting to see Hinata try to tell Naruto her love for him now that they are older.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 20:07   Link #91
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
Is he really? Where'd you hear that?
I just thought about it.
But this theory is as good as another on why Hinata (and the rest of her team) vanished, leaving Kurenai in a non-fighting role.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 20:50   Link #92
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
^that explains it, although her power up isn't all that bad.

>as for predictions i really can't see where they are going with this, sasuke doesn't seem like the guy to get help, he like to do things his way, i can't understand why, has his goals changed? knowing itachi when sasuke comes to attack him, if itachi feels that sasuke is ready he will tell kisame to stay out of it, so sasuke can't possibly be recruiting people to fight kisame while he is busy with itachi

maybe he does care about naruto after all and he going to have them take out some akatsuki members to help naruto

or maybe he really is orochimaru cause it is orochimaru's style to surround himself with freaks
if that is the case then i can see naruto doing fuijin jutsu to pull Oro's soul out of sasuke's body in the distant future
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 22:30   Link #93
Zek
Eyebrows...
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 27
I really, really hope that something gets done with Kabuto. We've been waiting for him to show some hidden power since his red eyes in the forest of death, and he's too cool a character to fade into obscurity as a minion of Oro, who has been a pretty pathetic villain himself for some time now. Kabuto's fans are just dying to see him backstab somebody, and he just missed his chance for it to be Oro.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 23:46   Link #94
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
but after all, the kids have to prove him that his "I'll never get strong if I stay here" is bullshit.
we saw it already when they found him in Oro lair, he pooned Naruto, Sai, Yamato, Sakura (well he wasnt bad to her)..

And then we saw pathetical cry from Naruto "i failed again, i am powerless" even Sakura was disgusted.

Ye ye kido relax he didnt kill u one more time .. u will have your chance once again or maybe few times, well u have whole life till u finaly beat him ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 00:23   Link #95
QUesti0nM4rk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
And then we saw pathetical cry from Naruto "i failed again, i am powerless" even Sakura was disgusted.
Lmao Kinda' funny.
QUesti0nM4rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 00:56   Link #96
sphinxarcher
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
we saw it already when they found him in Oro lair, he pooned Naruto, Sai, Yamato, Sakura (well he wasnt bad to her)..

And then we saw pathetical cry from Naruto "i failed again, i am powerless" even Sakura was disgusted.

Ye ye kido relax he didnt kill u one more time .. u will have your chance once again or maybe few times, well u have whole life till u finaly beat him ..
She was not disgusted,she felt sad looking at sasuke's evil side.He was about to kill his best friend ,more like brother.

Naruto should head out on another adventure alone to train and returns when a big krisis occurs in Konoha.Kinda like bleach when Ichigo trains Bankai ,Then he comes back Damm strong.NEW jutsu ,gains more speed and able to fully control nine tails.

'The Power To Change Destiny'
sphinxarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 01:45   Link #97
Rurouni Zeke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinxarcher View Post

Naruto should head out on another adventure alone to train and returns when a big krisis occurs in Konoha.Kinda like bleach when Ichigo trains Bankai ,Then he comes back Damm strong.NEW jutsu ,gains more speed and able to fully control nine tails.
No way Konoha lets Naruto go anywhere on his own at this point. Remember, he's a marked man with horrendously strong villains after him, and if they get his demon they'll pretty much be unstoppable. If Naruto leaves the village, then at the very least Jiraya will be sent to tail him the entire time and keep him out of trouble. I see what you're saying about him powering up and coming back all badass, but the time skip would have been the time to make that happen. Especially since Jiraya was supposed to be teaching him to control the tails during that time anyway.
__________________
Message-board-post no jutsu!!!!
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 02:01   Link #98
kheldorin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
Is he really? Where'd you hear that?


Yeah I really want to see that happen. Not only is Sasgay a traitor, but he reminds me of all the piece of shit athletes out there that make millions of dollars in sports, but they use steroids and HGH and all that other crap. Hinata needs to lay down the law on that emo kid.
Yet, that traitor managed to avenge the death of Konoha's 3rd Hokage. Are you sure your hatred of athletes comes from their use of 'steroids' and not from the fact that you're emo?

I don't really understand why people are pissed off at Sasuke for leaving Konoha? Has he harmed Konoha in any way? No. Naruto had special treatment from Tsunade to chase after Sasuke twice. Did Sasuke get special treatment from Konoha to allow him to chase after Itachi? No. All he got was Kakashi telling him not to. Itachi is the guy that murdered an entire clan of Uchihas, who are also Konoha citizens. Why is it that so little has been done to bring him to justice? Yet, even when they're weak, Konoha managed to help Naruto in his quest to 'save' Sasuke. Where's the justice here? Let's just give Naruto the title of Hokage and be done with it. He already acts like it.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 02:20   Link #99
Rurouni Zeke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kheldorin View Post
Yet, that traitor managed to avenge the death of Konoha's 3rd Hokage. Are you sure your hatred of athletes comes from their use of 'steroids' and not from the fact that you're emo?

I don't really understand why people are pissed off at Sasuke for leaving Konoha? Has he harmed Konoha in any way? No. Naruto had special treatment from Tsunade to chase after Sasuke twice. Did Sasuke get special treatment from Konoha to allow him to chase after Itachi? No. All he got was Kakashi telling him not to. Itachi is the guy that murdered an entire clan of Uchihas, who are also Konoha citizens. Why is it that so little has been done to bring him to justice? Yet, even when they're weak, Konoha managed to help Naruto in his quest to 'save' Sasuke. Where's the justice here? Let's just give Naruto the title of Hokage and be done with it. He already acts like it.
Hey, let's chill out on the personal attacks.

Now. You're comparing apples to oranges. Konoha let Naruto chase after Sasuke because they still viewed him as a comrade and wanted to bring him back in good faith. That's nothing like Sasuke trying to chase after Itachi to kill him (which he certainly couldn't do back then anyway, but that's beside the point). So little has been done to bring him to justice because no good leader sends their troops off just to get killed. Arguably, no one in the village can handle Itachi, and no one there will be able to until Naruto gets his act together. What, praytell, would you have had them do to bring Itachi to justice? What could they have done that in your view would be just with regards to Sasuke? You're not the first that I've seen imply that Konoha somehow wronged Sasuke by "not bringing Itachi to justice", but I've never understood that viewpoint.

And by the way, I don't think it's really avenging someone's death when you kill the murderer for your own purposes rather than for the specific purpose of vengeance.
__________________
Message-board-post no jutsu!!!!
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 04:55   Link #100
Sasuke_Bateman
No
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke View Post
Now. You're comparing apples to oranges. Konoha let Naruto chase after Sasuke because they still viewed him as a comrade and wanted to bring him back in good faith. That's nothing like Sasuke trying to chase after Itachi to kill him (which he certainly couldn't do back then anyway, but that's beside the point).
When was Sasuke chasing after Itachi? i thought the reason he left Konoha was to get stronger...plus the only other time Sasuke saw Itachi he was trying to protect Naruto.

And sending a group of Genin to stop Sasuke from going to see OROCHIMARU makes perfect sense.
__________________

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-22 at 05:53. Reason: crops yes, unneeded whole pages no.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.