AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-03-30, 13:08   Link #41
Azrael_Azure
Femme Fatale

Send a message via MSN to Azrael_Azure Send a message via Yahoo to Azrael_Azure Send a message via Skype™ to Azrael_Azure
What I would really like to know is why the hell the judge was crying on the nationally televised court hearing for custody of Ana Nichole's body?

Why put it on T.V. too? I doubt the majority was actually interested in watching someone elses tragedy.
Azrael_Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 13:20   Link #42
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare213 View Post
On the contrary, it does. For the last few months, she had to outlive her son, which just destroyed her mentally. After that, the media started torturing her by following her every move and turning the final days of her life into a frakking soap opera. I'm not surprised that she turned to drugs to forget her pain just for a single moment. That's what drugs are for...just a temporary measure to forget your problems, not face them.

I'm just glad her sufferings are over now...pity that it ended that way.
I'm glad her suffering in this world is over but think about what kinda bullshit we are now left with. Now there's something on Court TV about her son! Let these people rest in peace! I think people are just making things worse by overblowing this. Personally I think she was only human. We do make mistakes and her life leading up to her death had one good thing, and everything else was awful. So I don't blame her for using drugs. If my son died before me, I will do the same. RIP.
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 23:07   Link #43
Aracia

Send a message via AIM to Aracia Send a message via MSN to Aracia Send a message via Yahoo to Aracia
Random comment; I'm pretty sure her name was Anna 'Nicole' Smith not 'Nichole',
because my name is Nichole and the difference between me and her is she had her name normal,
with no 'H' unlike myself... (Everyone spells my name without an 'H', even my one family... T-T)
Aracia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 23:36   Link #44
WhiteWings

I really wish the media would just let her die. She's been dead but they won't stop hounding us with stories about her. Isn't there more relevant and important news to cover? Sure, it's a big story but I seriously wouldn't consider her death to be worth to be on the front page of the CNN website or the cover of Times magazine.
Old 2007-03-31, 21:01   Link #45
Suiton!
Akabane ftmfw!

Man I totally love her, and I consider her to be the uber version of marilyn monro of our generation. RIP.
Suiton! is offline   Reply With Quote