AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 02 Rating
Perfect 10 17 17.35%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 35 35.71%
7 out of 10 : Good 19 19.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 6.12%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.02%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-09, 21:02   Link #141
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post

In any case, in episode 1, we saw Nanoha use Divine Buster in the flashback, and then saw Subaru use Divine Buster later on. In episode 2, we saw Fate use Sonic Move in the flashback, and then saw Elio use Sonic Move later on. I wonder if something similar will happen in the next episode.

Well Vita and Teana have attacks that involve projectiles, perhaps that would show up

Signum and Carol hav-...

...
...
...

... Same hair ? (Absolutely nothing in common!)

@Jellyfish Marine
Quote:
Oh dear, and I thought I had quited Shotacon-cult years ago. Why do you have to drag me back into that darkness, Elio-kun?

ElioxCaro~~ >w<!!
I called it first... WAYYY back somewhere in either the 'Fan Anticipation' or the 'Image' thread
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:09   Link #142
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well Vita and Teana have attacks that involve projectiles, perhaps that would show up

Signum and Carol hav-...

...
...
...

... Same hair ? (Absolutely nothing in common!)

@Jellyfish Marine


I called it first... WAYYY back somewhere in either the 'Fan Anticipation' or the 'Image' thread
[What If...]

Caro is the illicit child of Signum and Hayate.

__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:12   Link #143
CanonRap
Jacta alea est
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What do you mean by "The first male in Nanoha who actually likes girls?" I find that extremely offensive
Don't. Said in jest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist
You forgot Nanoha's oniichan.
Oh, right. My bad.
__________________
CanonRap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:14   Link #144
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
In any case, I actually noticed in this episode that Teana kinda seems like a younger Signum.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:19   Link #145
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
[What If...]

Caro is the illicit child of Signum and Hayate.

First transformers, now this?


Quote:
Originally Posted by CanonRap View Post
Don't. Said in jest.

Well, in any case, the right words should be "First Male in Nanoha that directly expressed his affection for girls"



'directly', to me, doesn't include porno-binding(s) and sharing the same bath/bed in alternative forms...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:20   Link #146
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
In any case, I actually noticed in this episode that Teana kinda seems like a younger Signum.
Signum goes around butt-pinching Vita and pulling cheeks in her younger days? Which aspect of Teana are we talking about here? Also, it was already stated by Shamal that Signum in her pre-Hayate days was a lot more colder (emotionless?) and never smiled warmly.

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:24   Link #147
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Is is wrong that Signum x Elio came into my mind, more so than Caro x Elio?
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:28   Link #148
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Is is wrong that Signum x Elio came into my mind, more so than Caro x Elio?
Erm... Yeah... It is.

But then again, you're the only one who voted for Graham in the character poll, so perhaps it's considerably 'expected'...

EDIT:

My bad, you're one of the two
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 21:30   Link #149
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Signum goes around butt-pinching Vita and pulling cheeks in her younger days? Which aspect of Teana are we talking about here? Also, it was already stated by Shamal that Signum in her pre-Hayate days was a lot more colder (emotionless?) and never smiled warmly.

Cheers.
Well, that's not quite what I meant. Of course, a "younger" Signum was actually much colder then what she is now, but…

Hrmm… when I was watching the (low low quality) episode on somebody else's monitor, from a distance, at a certain angle, Teana's hair looked pink to me. That's when I perceived similarities between Teana and Signum. Similar, but Teana seemed more immature. I guess that would've been better word to use.

They're both serious, both concentrate on their tasks, and both try to act rather selfless. I'm not very good at describing people, but that's what I think.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:02   Link #150
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Wink

Alas, I am incapable of nice drawing, so you will need to visualise the following as a 4Koma within your imagination.

[What If...]

Panel 1:
Erio: "Ah! Sorry, sorry!"
Caro: "It's okay. It was just an accident after all."

Panel 2:
Erio: "Teana-san! That's such a cool jacket! Let me see, let me see!"
Teana: "Ah! Watch where your hands go!"

Panel 3:
Erio: "Piggy-back! Piggy-back!"
Subaru (with a sweatdrop): "Ahaha, Erio? Please place your hands higher."

Panel 4:
Erio: "Chrono-nii! You were right! You can get away with it after all, when you're just 10!"
Chrono (in a "Good Job" pose): "Told ya."
Fate (in the background with a dark face): "Just what have you been teaching him, dear Onii-chan of mine?"

__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:03   Link #151
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Hey guys. Newbie here ^^. I watched episode 2 and absolutely loved it. Nanoha, Fate and Hayate in the same bed .......... that left me thinking . I was actually expecting to see Friederich eating Elio for "taking advantage of the situation" . And about the 'Carol is the daughter of Hayate and Signum' I don't think so. Her name's Carol Ru-Lushe (Not a really French name but oh well) not Carol Yagami remember?
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:07   Link #152
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Alas, I am incapable of nice drawing, so you will need to visualise the following as a 4Koma within your imagination.

[What If...]

Panel 1:
Erio: "Ah! Sorry, sorry!"
Caro: "It's okay. It was just an accident after all."

Panel 2:
Erio: "Teana-san! That's such a cool jacket! Let me see, let me see!"
Teana: "Ah! Watch where your hands go!"

Panel 3:
Erio: "Piggy-back! Piggy-back!"
Subaru (with a sweatdrop): "Ahaha, Erio? Please place your hands higher."

Panel 4:
Erio: "Chrono-nii! You were right! You can get away with it after all, when you're just 10!"
Chrono (in a "Good Job" pose): "Told ya."
Fate (in the background with a dark face): "Just what have you been teaching him, dear Onii-chan of mine?"

Summary execution.
Approved.

Erio is becoming more and more of a menace.... I'm counting on someone to protect the entire female loli/semi loli cast.
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:13   Link #153
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Erio is becoming more and more of a menace.... I'm counting on someone to protect the entire female loli/semi loli cast.
No need.

Chrono: Well, at your cute, bubbly age, you can get away from most, but for your sake, don't even think of trying that with the Wolke-
Elio : Ah! There's Signum-nee. Let's try it out. *runs to her side*
Chrono: Wait! Oh...shit.

I'll leave the rest to your imaginations.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:21   Link #154
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Hey guys. Newbie here ^^. I watched episode 2 and absolutely loved it. Nanoha, Fate and Hayate in the same bed .......... that left me thinking . I was actually expecting to see Friederich eating Elio for "taking advantage of the situation" . And about the 'Carol is the daughter of Hayate and Signum' I don't think so. Her name's Carol Ru-Lushe (Not a really French name but oh well) not Carol Yagami remember?

Welcome, also as a word of advice, you shouldn't take 50% of the people here seriously...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post

Panel 4:
Erio: "Chrono-nii! You were right! You can get away with it after all, when you're just 10!"
Chrono (in a "Good Job" pose): "Told ya."
Fate (in the background with a dark face): "Just what have you been teaching him, dear Onii-chan of mine?"

Well, as Homer Simpson once justify his reason...

"Better that they hear it from me now, than from their parents later when they're ''old enough'' !"
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:28   Link #155
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Anyone tried our "friendly neighbourhood relative of Goku"s raw yet?
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:37   Link #156
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
No need.

Chrono: Well, at your cute, bubbly age, you can get away from most, but for your sake, don't even think of trying that with the Wolke-
Elio : Ah! There's Signum-nee. Let's try it out. *runs to her side*
Chrono: Wait! Oh...shit.

I'll leave the rest to your imaginations.
Actually, given Signum's and Shamal's current personalities, I can see it happening successfully. Especially Shamal.

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:53   Link #157
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Actually, given Signum's and Shamal's current personalities, I can see it happening successfully. Especially Shamal.

Cheers.
Huh? How so?

Signum anybody with one eye could see, but I didn't notice any change from Shamal... (Just to say it beforehand, if it's plain obvious I blame bad quality )

Not so sure if he'll try it on Vita, the results would be more or less the same as Carol so no point in risking your life there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Chrono: Well, at your cute, bubbly age, you can get away from most, but for your sake, don't even think of trying that with the Wolke-
Elio : Ah! There's Signum-nee. Let's try it out. *runs to her side*
Chrono: Wait! Oh...shit.
Chrono: Ermmm, hi girls this is my adopted brother Erio...

Erio: Eh... Hello, nice to meet you I'm-

Lotte: Kyaaa! He's so cute!

Alia: Reminds me of you when your mother first brought you to us

Chrono: Ehe, about that... You see, I was hoping that you two could take care of him, maybe show him a trick or two, until something blows over...

Alia: What happen?

Chrono: Well...

Lotte: Neinei, Chrosuke! Can I eat him!?

Erio: EH?!

Chrono: Sigh...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 22:58   Link #158
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
We get introduced to one of the few important male characters of the series, and what do we do to him after only a little bit of screen time?

*sigh*

In any case, Elio seems to move… oddly in this episode. There's a distinct unnatural/natural factor in his movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Anyone tried our "friendly neighbourhood relative of Goku"s raw yet?
If I'm reading what you're saying correctly, yes, and it's surprisingly decent.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 23:02   Link #159
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
We get introduced to one of the few important male characters of the series, and what do we do to him after only a little bit of screen time?

*sigh*

I (or maybe 'we') can't help it! He made such a memorable first impression!


3rd place: Yuuno, suprising Nanoha. (For being human)
2nd place: Chrono, single-handedly stop both Fate and Nanoha
1st place: Erio, saved the girl and (unintentionally) collects his reward in one move.


My guess is it's the 'o'...

Thats why neither Vice nor Acous nor Genya nor Griffith are going to be famous

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-04-09 at 23:17.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 23:07   Link #160
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Huh? How so?

Signum anybody with one eye could see, but I didn't notice any change from Shamal... (Just to say it beforehand, if it's plain obvious I blame bad quality )

Not so sure if he'll try it on Vita, the results would be more or less the same as Carol so no point in risking your life there... ~
Ah, no. I wasn't trying to imply that Shamal had changed in personality. I used "current" because we are not informed on what her pre-Hayate days were like, so I wanted to make it clear that I was basing my theory on what we do know of her personality.

As for Vita...

[What If...]

Panel 1:
Erio: "Vita-san, Vita-san! Can I check something?"
Vita: "Check what?"

Panel 2:
(Erio places both hands on Vita's chest area.)
Vita (shocked): "What do you think you're doing, you brat?!"

Panel 3:
Erio ("innocently"): "So it's true! Nanoha did have bigger breasts when she was nine!"
Vita (getting angry with darkened face): "Nanoha huh?"

Panel 4:
(background shadows of Vita attacking a confused Nanoha with Graf Eisen.)
"Lesson Learnt: Shift the blame onto others when doing something indecent."
~~~~ ~~~~

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.