AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-04-13, 08:48   Link #1081
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine View Post
Much appreciated! Uwa, I wonder how you did it? If it's possible, I'd like to know so I can do it on my own and not request things like these anymore.

I seriously wish Shirogane no Soleil was more interactive. >w< Ah well. Back to Nanatsuiro Drops for me! *munches on meigurumi cookies*

By the way, are there any upcoming games for May that are good, or should be something to look forward to?
Old 2007-04-13, 09:15   Link #1082
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Woah, tsundereloli indeed. ^^;
The "urusai" parts in the first clip made me really tingly inside..

Truly cute, and coupled with the art for Sol.. wai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
As for the game play, let me break it down like this.

Spoiler:
Now that somehow reminds me of Sengoku Rance's gameplay, though replace the "conquering other nations" part with "conquering the rest of Japan". Both seem to have superb replayability...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
Strange, yes? I rechecked that several times to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. The song's really different from all the other songs that I've heard from her. ^_^;;
I'll really need to look for other songs by her. I've been listening to too much trance/cutesy pop nowadays..
(Thank you I've/KOTOKO and Saori Sakura.. )

Quote:
I really need to make a sound clip of Sol and Ryuhei arguing. The boke comedy between the two is so funny, plus it's just so cute when Sol gets angry and pouts~ ^^;
Is it bad if I imagine Shana and Yuuji or Lousie and Saito with those?

--------

Gah, shouldn't have replied to so many... *faints*
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 10:57   Link #1083
luckyovermind
hungry~

New Eye candy for the narci fans!
Spoiler:

Looks like it's aiming for a mid-late april release.
Old 2007-04-13, 22:58   Link #1084
techiet
Shiori~

Send a message via AIM to techiet Send a message via MSN to techiet
Something about Narcissu? I don't think I can take it much longer...

*unhides spoiler*

Oh my. Setsumi~ *passes out*
Old 2007-04-14, 03:14   Link #1085
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Much appreciated! Uwa, I wonder how you did it? If it's possible, I'd like to know so I can do it on my own and not request things like these anymore.
I use Audacity w/ Lame MP3 Encoder. It's very easy to use, but you'll need a decent sound card in order to get good results.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
Woah, tsundereloli indeed. ^^;
The "urusai" parts in the first clip made me really tingly inside..

Truly cute, and coupled with the art for Sol.. wai~

Is it bad if I imagine Shana and Yuuji or Lousie and Saito with those?
umu~ they follow the same archetype so it's not strange to see similarities in the two couples. However, I still think Sol is infinitely cuter than Shana/Louise. Considering that you can actually develop a romantic relationship that doesn't reset at the end of the episode. ^^;;

Basically, while Sol maybe tsunderelolilicious (lol, it's actually pretty catchy~) like Shana/Louise, much of it changes in the latter half when the dere side of Sol starts catching up... and once you get see that side of her there's really no turning back! ヽ(^ω^)ノ なかま! なかま!
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 03:22   Link #1086
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
By the way, are there any upcoming games for May that are good, or should be something to look forward to?
umu... It's been pretty slow lately (Which is good in it's own kind of way...) and most of the games coming out lately appeal to the more 'hardcore' and 'fetish' crowd. Still, there are quite a few titles, around 6-8 games caught my eye for the April-May release block. Here's the top five from the list~

桃華月憚
Touka Gettan

The highly anticipated sequel to Kao no Nai Tsuki. This was originally suppose to be released on 4/6 to coincide closely with the anime airing, but was pushed back to 4/27 to much of fans dismay, especially for those who preordered the game. (´;ω;`) <(ksun..)

While watching the anime will give you a small glimpse into the fantasy style setting and 'opera-ish' character designs, it is still only an adapation of the original work with strict production limitations and time constraints. Playing the original work the anime was based on is simply a whole new experience altogether.

Like Kao no Nai Tsuki, the game is part AVG and part SLG. The SLG portion consist mostly of choices through map movement and small time based duels. The majority of the game is AVG. Of course, this is where Root really shows their forte, combining beautiful art and design by Carnelian, a deep and engrossing scenario, and some of the most original musical scores in the industry.

I'll post more impressions once the preorder ships out on the 25th ^^~

Xross Scramble
A compilation of new scenarios, spin offs, and parallel universes for two of Giga's most popular games, Baldr Force and Duel Savior. It's not a new game, but a must have for Baldr/Savior fans interested in more play content. There are four games in total;

Baldr Force RE-ACTION - New ACT missions and scenarios to solve.
Duel Savior - A completely new scenario for Clare, a fan voted favorite. *raises hand*
Xross Savior - Comedy spin off of the Duel Savior universe.
Scramble Savior - Minigame which takes past GIGA characters and throws them into the Duel Savior battle system.

Lol @ Rea ^^

みんな大好き 子づくりばんちょう
Minna Daisuki kozukuri Banchou

New AVG+SLG by Anastasia. The story follows a more comedy harem approach compared works by Eushully (their parent company). From first impressions, this game is really shaping up to be an interesting and refreshing take on the SLG genre. Set in the modern world where the birthrate has declined to an alarming rate, in response to the declining populace of the city, two (very rediculous) proposals were passed;

"There only needs to be one school in the city. To decide which school will stay, they will fight each other (cue in the minigames). Also, the loser will swear absolute obedience to the victor."

"A large amount of child support will be given appropriate to the number if children fostered."

Being the loving sis-con that you are, in order to protect your younger sister (apparently targeted by 95% of the male populace...), you decide to participate in the fight against the rival school. Of course, being a harem hero, after every fight you request to make a child to help with your financial problems. The perfect example of killing two birds with one stone~ ^^;;

The SLG portion plays very much like territory capture where you have to beat minigames in order to win it and unlock new areas. Combine with the very moe characters (Tsubaki! <3) and simple, yet funny storyline and you have a solid title for SLG fans.

アメサラサ~雨と、不思議な君に、恋をする~
Amasarasa ~Ame to, Fushigi na Kimi ni, Koi o Suru

Being a huge fan of their work ( I highly recommend Sakura Musubi さくらむすび) I'm definitely looking forward to their next project, Amesarasa. It has the potential to become a great romance title, especially with the unique design and circumstances of the male protagonist.

Ever since he was a child, he had a strange connection with the weather of the city. When an event happens which makes him sad or depressed, rain would fall till he stops. Because of this, he rarely has any close friends and refused to participate in school activities. The fear of losing someone dear to him is too great to bear (past trauma?), therefore he now runs away before he begins to develop feelings for anyone.

While the hero sounds very much like a coward, he is actually very likable once you get to know him. Playing the demo, his character really grows on you, especially after knowing some of the circumstances surrounding his 'trauma'. How the story develops and how each heroine will 'touch' the hero, I'll leave it to your imagination ^^

片恋いの月
Katakoii no Tsuki

Another ADV I had my eye on for May. I haven't finished the demo yet, but the basis of the story follows the Folklore research club in their work to uncover the mystery of 時間の流れ (flow of time) and how it affects their town. It may look like a normal school romance on the surface, but there is clearly a 2nd side working in the background of the story. What that is though, I have yet to figure out ^^;;

What really attracted me to this Katakoii no Tsuki is that it has some of the most interesting characters out of the May releases. The VA casting is top notch and does an excellent job of portraying each heroine. They literally effuse with their own personality and unique quirks. Anna especially (voiced by Kimura Ayaka!) will break all moe records with her energetic yell; "Uuuu~~raaa~!!"

*gah.. too... moe.... がく* (*>_<*)

Last edited by Cloudnine; 2007-04-15 at 00:52.
Old 2007-04-14, 07:47   Link #1087
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
みんな大好き 子づくりばんちょう
Minna Daisuki kozukuri Banchou
You (or the designer company, at least) are guilty of making my stomach numb from laughter with that title.

Oh, and about Touka Gettan, with an anime being aired out there, is the game really going to be H?

EDIT: Oh my God, I just played a bit of Soleil, and I have to say something: Music is GORGEOUS! Is there an OST release for this game!? I need to get it!

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.

Last edited by WanderingKnight; 2007-04-14 at 10:13.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 11:58   Link #1088
shadowplay
passive observer

Quote:
Amasarasa ~Ame to, Fushigi na Kimi ni, Koi o Suru
That's the only game I'm interested in for this month... though I think Cuffs changed script writer since their previous game. Didn't know demo is already out, need to check it.
Was also interested in Touka Gettan, but SLG system from the demo kinda puts me off, there are no voices either, and what's with cheaply done backgrounds (some smudgy PS filter put over real photos?)... or maybe that's just in a demo.

edit: Just looked around, seems like Tonoike Daisuke, writer behind Sakura Musubi (he also wrote Suigetsu and Canvas) is still with Cuffs, he has another game coming up, called Garden... well another title to look forward to then.

Last edited by shadowplay; 2007-04-14 at 12:11.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 13:05   Link #1089
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Finally I have learned what the Anastasia/Eushully game is called and how it plays. Looking at the screenshots I had a feeling it was a territory capture game and that mini games you play. What I didn't know and am almost speechless to hear is that I get to play Oniichan and go out and protect imouto . Could this be Anastasia/Eushully's best game yet?

Oh and if you are watching Ascaloth, there's the er... dere-dere you were looking for.

The Mahou game already came out over a year ago actually. I believe 3 of the characters made a cameo in Version 2 of Meisoyoku no Reiki (There is a bonus team of Generals I can't pin too one of their past games).
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 15:57   Link #1090
-Nyu-
Yozora

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
You (or the designer company, at least) are guilty of making my stomach numb from laughter with that title.

Oh, and about Touka Gettan, with an anime being aired out there, is the game really going to be H?

EDIT: Oh my God, I just played a bit of Soleil, and I have to say something: Music is GORGEOUS! Is there an OST release for this game!? I need to get it!
If you mean Hakugin no Soleil I'm sorry, there isn't one (yet?).
A good place to look for soundtracks is YesAsia or Himeya.
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 19:36   Link #1091
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Hooray the first game in Alicesoft's 2007 catologue has been http://www.alicesoft.com/teacher/index.html, though I'm not entirely sure what its about or if the characters are all mature females (seems like Suicide, but that's all I see as of now on the character page). It's an ADV unforunately , but they are apparently working on a mystery RPG a mystery game and with one pissed off looking girl though the juries still out on whether its a tsundere loli.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-04-15 at 02:31.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 19:44   Link #1092
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
Hooray the first game in Alicesoft's 2007 catologue has been revealed, though I'm not entirely sure what its about or if the characters are all mature females (seems like Suicide, but that's all I see as of now on the character page). It's an ADV unforunately , but they are apparently working on a mystery RPG a mystery game and with one pissed off looking girl though the juries still out on whether its a tsundere loli.
Your first link leads nowhere

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 21:49   Link #1093
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
If you mean Hakugin no Soleil I'm sorry, there isn't one (yet?).
A good place to look for soundtracks is YesAsia or Himeya.
The original soundtrack is included as a bonus in the first editon of the game.
In other words, you can't buy it, except maybe from auctions.

I tried the game out when it was being serialized on Tech Gian, but ryoujoku-kei contents aren't really my type... ^^;

It's pronounced Shirogane no Soleil, by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
New Eye candy for the narci fans!

Looks like it's aiming for a mid-late april release.
Don't forget the new 4-koma and voice clip
http://stage-nana.sakura.ne.jp/4koma.htm

voice clip: lol Setsumi-sensei broke, rotary engine

Also check out the new diary page, which makes it easier to check on Tomo-san's progress without having to check the BBS all the time:
http://stage-nana.sakura.ne.jp/cgi-b...ana_nikki.html
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 01:36   Link #1094
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Not that it's suprising, but yes there's ero content (*´Д`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay View Post
Was also interested in Touka Gettan, but SLG system from the demo kinda puts me off, there are no voices either, and what's with cheaply done backgrounds (some smudgy PS filter put over real photos?)... or maybe that's just in a demo.
Once you play a little bit further, you'll start to get use to the BG styling and won't notice it as much. Or if it bugs you too much, you can try to focus your eyes on the yummy Carnelian art instead (not much difficulty here ^^; ). It is still a demo so things will likely change in the final version. *crosses fingers*

Ah, and Touka Gettan will have full voicing in the final release~ ^ω^)
Quote:
I think Cuffs changed script writer since their previous game.
umu.. the scenario writers for this game is different. The two writers in Amesarasa I believe have worked on the scenario in a few Unisonshift games, notably Nanatsuiro Drops and Peace@pieces. I think it's pretty safe to expect a well written and engaging scenario for what think is the best AVG for May ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
I tried the game out when it was being serialized on Tech Gian, but ryoujoku-kei contents aren't really my type... ^^;
umu~.. at first I avoided Shirogane no Soleil for the same reason until I found out that as long as you steer clear of bad end choices, you can finish the game without playing though those scenes.

Walkthrough (recommended!) - http://gamerssquare.kanpaku.jp/shiroganenosoleil.htm
Old 2007-04-15, 03:22   Link #1095
-Nyu-
Yozora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
The original soundtrack is included as a bonus in the first editon of the game.
In other words, you can't buy it, except maybe from auctions.

It's pronounced Shirogane no Soleil, by the way.

Don't forget the new 4-koma and voice clip
http://stage-nana.sakura.ne.jp/4koma.htm

voice clip: lol Setsumi-sensei broke, rotary engine

Also check out the new diary page, which makes it easier to check on Tomo-san's progress without having to check the BBS all the time:
http://stage-nana.sakura.ne.jp/cgi-b...ana_nikki.html
Thanks for the info. Hmm, you should mail Himeya about the game^^
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 06:27   Link #1096
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Hmm, does anyone have a walkthrough for Alicematic? I'm trying to get Sayame (that red haired girl, but I don't know if I got her name right).

...Talk about my priorities in finishing eroges mixed up. XD The thing is, I've also had Alicematic for some time now, and I want to finish it before resuming Peace@Pieces and Nanatsuiro Drops. I think I might also resort to using Atlas and AGTH, uwa.
Old 2007-04-16, 18:13   Link #1097
ayyo

Take your pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Hooray the first game in Alicesoft's 2007 catologue has been http://www.alicesoft.com/teacher/index.html, though I'm not entirely sure what its about or if the characters are all mature females (seems like Suicide, but that's all I see as of now on the character page). It's an ADV unforunately , but they are apparently working on a mystery RPG a mystery game and with one pissed off looking girl though the juries still out on whether its a tsundere loli.
The first link is just another 3K yen ADV game, this time about a boy who lives with two teachers. The second link's quote is about training the ojousama pictured while the story and gameplay and everything is still unknown. The third link is about stuff thats like Beat Angel Escalayer.

Last edited by ayyo; 2007-04-16 at 18:49.
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 01:03   Link #1098
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Quote:
Hmm, does anyone have a walkthrough for Alicematic? I'm trying to get Sayame (that red haired girl, but I don't know if I got her name right).
Alicematic kouryaku

Quote:
...Talk about my priorities in finishing eroges mixed up. XD The thing is, I've also had Alicematic for some time now, and I want to finish it before resuming Peace@Pieces and Nanatsuiro Drops. I think I might also resort to using Atlas and AGTH, uwa.
Eh, you're not the only one. ^_^;;

I've had Alicematic since it was released and haven't played it in a damned long time, stopping right after
Spoiler:

I also juggled North Wind at the same time, and haven't played that since the end of December when I finished off Last Letter.

And then I got Colorful Aquarium, which I just started up again and got through Alisa's route and nearing the end of Touko's. ^_^;;

Oh yeah, and I got Hidamari in the mail last week and have yet to even install that one. And then there's To Heart 2, which I'm about halfway through.... eheh.

Yay for juggling games. ♪
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 08:43   Link #1099
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Pardon me for going off topic, but does anyone here know if there's any good alternatives besides Himeya in shipping bishoujo games internationally in terms of prices? As Himeya's a tad bid high on the price range of some of these games (even with shipping excluded, they charge insanely higher than the original sale price in Akiba stores). If I live any further away from Japan (i.e. Europe or North America), I'll be going bankrupt any moment.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 10:38   Link #1100
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I just heard that Touka Gettan has been moved to a May release. I can't believe it!

This is frustrating! How many more delays do they need?

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel