AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-18, 13:47   Link #21
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Looks to me like it streched out without changing thickness at all

Though looking back at the manga, kinda gotta take back what i said About Enma taking out the first 2 hokaes with ease... that was an anime only thing... still i do suspect Enma of great strength, but now it's just speculation, since the anime is non-canon
In page 11 when he could bearly take it with whole arm .. and in 14 he could hold it in his hand .. that what i thinked .. or maybe it doeasnt look like it ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 13:49   Link #22
reloaded
skywalker

He can change the thickness or length yes but which ever measurement of the diamond rod he chooses to change this wouldnt affect the other. Like if he makes it longer it doesnt necassarily become thinner due to the extension.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 13:51   Link #23
Slayerx

Databook translation:
An old monkey which Sandaime Hokage summons through a contract made with his blood.? He can transform into an EXPANDABLE adamantium staff, and is a battle veteran who can always be found at Sandaime’s side, fighting on the battlefield as his righthand man. No other comes close to his combat skills and dazzling battle history.

When it comes down to it, Enma's staff form was taken from the chinese story... consider he is a boss summon, it's not at all hard to believe that he has the ability to stretch his body to whatever length he wishes (and element that Dragonball as well parodied)... really, is it really all that farfetched? especially coming out of a shonen series

Also, looking back at the manga, Enma taking out the first two hokages effortlessly was anime only.... however, databook still says he is unmatch battleskills...
Slayerx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 13:55   Link #24
reloaded
skywalker

my mistake its adamantium, in the anime i watched it subbed and the translation was diamond pole. Well if i remember correctly according to X-men wolverines claws are adamantium and it states adamantium can never be cut and once set it cannot be melted again which even questions if ametrasu can harm enma whilst hes in that state.
Old 2007-04-18, 14:52   Link #25
SpiRo
Banned

well i think it would be nice if Konohamaru have Enma .. but if Enma have problems with Kusanagi how he can fight Kusanagi + Manda .. or Bunta with uber knife .. or Katsuyu .. Enma dont have anything to hurt them .. IMO
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:33   Link #26
reloaded
skywalker

I dont think hes vulnerable to all blades, Kusanagi is a special blade thats why Enma said the Kusanagi will harm him instead of saying a sword will harm me. Most other blades wouldnt have any effect so I dooubt Buntas blade could do anything. Enma can easily hurt other summons hes an adamantium pole of any shape and size he can obviously inflict damage. He can even poke their eyes out or expand other summons from inside. He has good fighting skills aswell like we have seen in the Sarutobi vs Orochimaru fight. He might have other jutsus aswell you never know.
Old 2007-04-18, 16:35   Link #27
tatami
back in black

by the way enma was pwnd by orochimaru along with 2 anbu with only 1 jutsu...
Old 2007-04-18, 16:37   Link #28
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
by the way enma was pwnd by orochimaru along with 2 anbu with only 1 jutsu...
Yeah i was gonna say it would be cool if Sasuke could summon him, but he's too small and weak i'm sure Sasuke will have a huge snake
Old 2007-04-18, 16:54   Link #29
tatami
back in black

how did you even create a connection with enma and sasuke i wonder...
Old 2007-04-18, 17:21   Link #30
reloaded
skywalker

Orochimaru is strong regardless that was vs a ninja which may differ because ninjas seem to have a much higher range of jutsus than boss summons do. Compared to other summons though Enma is high class.
Old 2007-04-18, 17:29   Link #31
tatami
back in black

how high class?
Old 2007-04-18, 19:42   Link #32
tkdtiger

I believe Emma is probably alot stronger than what we've seen. I mean this is a being Kishimoto made to represent the story of the west...Goku is king!!! Anyways I think he has to be pretty high on the chain of command...maybe even higher than Gamma and Manda...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 19:56   Link #33
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I believe Emma is probably alot stronger than what we've seen. I mean this is a being Kishimoto made to represent the story of the west...Goku is king!!! Anyways I think he has to be pretty high on the chain of command...maybe even higher than Gamma and Manda...
I look at it like this, all their stengths are similar they are the top summon for their respective animal. If you look past the Sannins who are locked in a rock paper scissors battle, I think the summons(all the animals) are based on the food chart or something similar.

Just my opinion
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 01:09   Link #34
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master zoid pilot View Post
I look at it like this, all their stengths are similar they are the top summon for their respective animal. If you look past the Sannins who are locked in a rock paper scissors battle, I think the summons(all the animals) are based on the food chart or something similar.

Just my opinion
mmm....frog-legs....
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote