AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-04-07, 18:31   Link #101
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Other than Seirei no Moribito and Darker than Black, i m still evaluating the rest of the Spring 2007 offerings.

Hayate no Gotoku and Terra E are probably a keeper for me since the comedy in Hayate was funny and Terra E's story premise is very interesting and sci-fi.

Claymore, Heroic Age, Sola, Hitohira, Kissdum Engage Planet are on the watch as it goes status.

The ones i dropped are Mahou Shoujo Nanoha StrikerS and Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica.

Still waiting for Dennou Coil and Lucky Star to air.
Old 2007-04-14, 16:36   Link #102
Slice of Life
eyewitness

I've looked into most shows that have been fansubbed so far and some raws and there are still quite a few (read: way too many) I didn't dismiss right away.

The stuff I liked most was Murder Princess, Claymore, Seirei no Moribito.

Quite nice were also Hitohira, Hayate no Gotoku, Romeo x Juliet, sola.

I'm unsure about these, I will reevaluate them after about 5 ep: Lucky Star, Nanoha StrikerS, Gurren-Lagann, Kaze no Stigma(new).

I've almost given up on: Heroic Age, El Cazador, Darker than Black.

I have high hopes for Lovely Complex and I want to see at leat one sub of Wellber, Kaze no Stigma, and Princess Resurrection before I decide anything here.

Emma and Saiunkoku Monogatari remind me that I still haven't peeked into the first seasons.

I'll think about Skull Man and May, June shows as soon as they start but not earlier.

Yes. Way too many shows. Time to start skipping some or at least taking them on hold.

Last edited by Slice of Life; 2007-04-15 at 17:07. Reason: Edit for recent developments.
Slice of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 19:55   Link #103
Joojoobees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
Yes. Way too many shows. Time to start skipping some or at least taking them on hold.
Ha ha.

The shows I'm holding on to are:
  • Seirei no Moribito
  • Darker than Black
  • Hayate no Gotoku

I'll continue watching Claymore, because I hope it will grab my attention based on what fans of the manga say, but so far it has been disappointing.

I would really like to see Wellber subbed as well.

I liked the artwork on Hitohira, some of the character designs remind me of Digimon, but the story hasn't really grabbed me yet, so I will consider dropping it after I watch episode 2.
Joojoobees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 23:16   Link #104
kinbari08

I've seen quite a few shows already from this season and what I enjoyed the most were Romeo x Juliet, Hayate, Nanoha StrikerS, and sola.

I'll continue to watch El Cazador, Lucky Star, Kamichama Karin, and Claymore because though I wasn't entirely impressed, they peeked my interest.

I'm really hoping Lovely Complex gets a sub. It is what I am looking forward to most this season since I enjoyed the manga and live-action movie. Looking forward to season 2 of Saiunkoku Monogatari and Emma as well since I loved season 1 of both series.
kinbari08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 08:01   Link #105
Kai Yukari

I'm now watching:

Darker Than Black
Claymore
Saiunkoku Monogatari 2
Romeo x Juliet
Lovely Comples

So far, I'm very impressed by "Darker Than Black" and "RomeoxJuliet". I'll give "Claymore" a few more episodes before deciding if I'll continue to watch it. "Lovely Complex" was surprisingly fun to watch (I haven't read the manga yet) especially seeing the lead female's and lead male's antics.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 16:21   Link #106
Zishi

The shows I am gonna keep watching are:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Combat Butler Hayate
Lucky Star
Darker than Black
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote