AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-26, 12:51   Link #241
LCeh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Ahh I see. Thanks a lot for the info guys.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 13:25   Link #242
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 3 ~
Spoiler:


edit: im making a habit out of this -__-||
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2007-04-26 at 14:06.
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 13:35   Link #243
David Johnston
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Only the founder of the Kannagi clan was able to become a Contractor, and the ability is then passed on via bloodline in the clan apparently. Kazuma's brother mentioned that there are rumors that the legendary Contractor reappeared on the net, thus emphasising the point that there are no Contractors in the Kannagi family. Currently it is said that there is no other Contractor in the world except Kazuma.
I assume the bad guy is a Contractor.
David Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 14:03   Link #244
Susanou
.Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .//r00t
Deathkillz, you sure you don't mean 'Ep 3~' :P

RAW for ep03 is out indeed, download as we speak. And of course, I being a fanboy also can't wait for the picture shown in the spoiler xP
__________________

Last edited by Susanou; 2007-04-27 at 01:58.
Susanou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 18:29   Link #245
Archmagination2002
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Okay..... skip this post

Last edited by Archmagination2002; 2007-04-26 at 18:32. Reason: Spoilers were not working
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 18:31   Link #246
Archmagination2002
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Just saw the raw for 3.. lot of talking(and since I only know a little japanese it was kinda hard to understand) but I thought this episode was necessary for plot progression and character depth(it also introduces that female cop
Spoiler for Future character:

You get hints that Kazuma had a key person that was sacrificed in some weird magic ritual.. I get the feeling that she was the key to Kazuma's Wind powers. Oh and the episode preview for 4 has me all psyched out because it has that Enraiha girl kinda yelling out
Spoiler for Kaze no Stigma 4:
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 18:32   Link #247
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:

*this fanboy is melting *
Wow, they sure got pretty fast to that point I certainly wasn't hoping for something like this anytime soon
__________________
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 18:38   Link #248
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Wow, they sure got pretty fast to that point I certainly wasn't hoping for something like this anytime soon
I'm still convinced that this is
Spoiler:
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 18:45   Link #249
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I'm still convinced that this is
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 19:30   Link #250
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
Spoiler:
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 19:44   Link #251
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
Just saw the raw for 3.. lot of talking(and since I only know a little japanese it was kinda hard to understand) but I thought this episode was necessary for plot progression and character depth(it also introduces that female cop
Spoiler for Future character:
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I'm still convinced that this is
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Spoiler:
I'm 100% sure it is the scene. Obviously, I can't say it for a fact since the episode hasn't aired yet, but I have no doubt it is.
Spoiler:
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 20:58   Link #252
usagijen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ep 3 ~
Spoiler:


edit: im making a habit out of this -__-||
hmm... once again, the name "Tsuo Rin" comes into my mind =___=;;;;; have to watch this episode later and make a summary! >3 then I'll go and read the novels to find out about this girl... o__o
__________________
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 21:07   Link #253
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
hmm... once again, the name "Tsuo Rin" comes into my mind =___=;;;;; have to watch this episode later and make a summary! >3 then I'll go and read the novels to find out about this girl... o__o
I've been clicking refresh on your blog way too often today time to prepare some exams. Well, sleep comes first actually.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 22:16   Link #254
usagijen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I've been clicking refresh on your blog way too often today time to prepare some exams. Well, sleep comes first actually.
LOL... I won't be able to watch the episode till tonight (since I'm at the office, and I wasn't able to download it last night)... *itching to watch it* >__<
__________________

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-04-26 at 22:36.
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 06:51   Link #255
Susanou
.Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .//r00t
Well, I've watched episode 3 and as Deathkillz said mainly some talk with a cliffhanger at the end. What got my attention in this episode are 2 things, first of all
Spoiler:


My opinion for this week's episode, and of course I'll drop by time-to-time to join the speculation/discussions here
__________________
Susanou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 11:14   Link #256
capture
Saber's Husband XD
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Some Random Avies (Ep2)

Ayano



Kazuma

__________________

Visit my Barracks Here / Tnx to Ganbaru and Marina for the sig
capture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 11:14   Link #257
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I'm 100% sure it is the scene. Obviously, I can't say it for a fact since the episode hasn't aired yet, but I have no doubt it is.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 11:20   Link #258
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Johnston View Post
I assume the bad guy is a Contractor.
The guy Kazuma and Ayano are going to fight is not a Contractor. Theoretically there can only be at most 4 Contractors at a given time (1 for each of the elements of fire, wind, water and earth). But it's been stressed thus far that Kazuma is the only one. I think the novels haven't gone far enough to even talk about whether there are more of them or not at this point in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanou View Post
Well, I've watched episode 3 and as Deathkillz said mainly some talk with a cliffhanger at the end. What got my attention in this episode are 2 things, first of all
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 11:43   Link #259
usagijen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
The guy Kazuma and Ayano are going to fight is not a Contractor. Theoretically there can only be at most 4 Contractors at a given time (1 for each of the elements of fire, wind, water and earth). But it's been stressed thus far that Kazuma is the only one. I think the novels haven't gone far enough to even talk about whether there are more of them or not at this point in time.



Spoiler:
I was just about to say too, about the color-changing thing... because if you'd notice, it's actually shown in the start in each and every episode... 'the blue eyes is the proof of the contractor'

and yes. he cannot wield fire, and thus Ayano defeated him so easily in their battle. and that's why he's called a 'munousha' (incompetent) by his family

ok.. enough said... /me goes to make the summary >_<
__________________
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 12:37   Link #260
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Spoiler:
If that's true, Kazumi is even more of a badass than I realized. Very very cool.
__________________
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.