AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2007-04-23, 00:21   Link #261
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphemeralDreams View Post
Thank you, will help lots. Feels like I am perma ignored for writing e-mails that are too long for their own good
Just need to tell me what are the anime you are interested in and I will try to go and ask them what items they have on that anime. As for Nanoha's I will try my best to keep track of it .. Cause the shopkeeper saw me and know that I keep Nanoha's stuff.

As for the music box.... Might be a bit hard as they had sold it off... But will go and ask them again .
Old 2007-04-23, 03:00   Link #262
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

Send a message via AIM to EphemeralDreams
Ah thanks, right now its just really Nanoha I am interested in. The merchandise anyhow, usually if I see something I like. I'll buy it on a fling, but i'll keep your offer noted! Much appreciated~
EphemeralDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 21:17   Link #263
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
boy was i lucky on my holiday ~ after countless delays and the never ending sold out tag on altar's fate i have given up ever owning one...you can imagine the hysterics when i happened to bump into on during my travels into a most unlikeliest of shops...

I just got mine a couple of days ago. It is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Just go get it from KKnM , most of us here seems to get it from there so far.
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is KKnM?

And here is another custom figure I found.

Hopefully a company will make a Rein figure. I can hardly wait for one.
Erio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 04:34   Link #264
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is KKnM?
opss should have given link to it, http://www.theanimehouse.com/ .Nanoha posted about it a while ago

It is basically the same as theanimehouse, joint store ? (is that how you said it in English )
Old 2007-04-27, 09:40   Link #265
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

Joint store is right.
Old 2007-04-27, 13:29   Link #266
Erio
Hiromi

I see, its a local store, eh?

These are the sites I use to buy figures. I searched the thread and apparently either you all know about them or noone has mentioned them before.

Hobby Search
Hobby Link Japan

These online stores are located in Japan, so expect high shipping rates. However, even so, the total cost should be the same or even less than when bought from local stores (in my experience). I have bought 3 figures from Hobby Search and 2 from Hobby Link Japan and I havent had any problems. The best one is Hobby Search, where you can reserve the latest figures available.

I hope this helps somebody.
Old 2007-04-27, 14:17   Link #267
raidou
Confused person

well it is not really local for me , that store is in Singapore and I moved to USA less than a year ago ^^(been in Singapore for 1/2 year )...

When i am refering to KKnM , we were talking about Nanoha Music box and Clocks. So far i only found 2 online shop that have em.One of them not planning to sell those anymore.

I used those Hobby shop&link before , just not as often because i don't collect figure ^.^...they do have a lot figures/magazines but not other goodies such as pillow covers,watch,pendant,etc
Old 2007-04-27, 14:23   Link #268
Erio
Hiromi

Red face

Quote:
well it is not really local for me , that store is in Singapore and I moved to USA less than a year ago ^^(been in Singapore for 1/2 year )...

When i am refering to KKnM , we were talking about Nanoha Music box and Clocks. So far i only found 2 online shop that have em.One of them not planning to sell those anymore.

I used those Hobby shop&link before , just not as often because i don't collect figure ^.^...they do have a lot figures/magazines but not other goodies such as pillow covers,watch,pendant,etc
Ahh, gotcha! Sorry about that.

BTW, which is a good site to get trading cards from? Hobby Link Japan had Nanoha A's trading card box, but they wont be getting any more.
Old 2007-04-27, 14:52   Link #269
raidou
Confused person

Nope sorry I have no idea, tried to check all the site that i know or usually bought my stuff from.Not even in ebay lol >< (only 1 auction)...You could try to ask some of the site to find em for you but it could take a while and a little expensive.

I did that a lot with Nippon-export.com for some second hand old japanese manga not sure about trading cards.
Old 2007-04-27, 17:22   Link #270
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Nope sorry I have no idea, tried to check all the site that i know or usually bought my stuff from.Not even in ebay lol >< (only 1 auction)...You could try to ask some of the site to find em for you but it could take a while and a little expensive.

I did that a lot with Nippon-export.com for some second hand old japanese manga not sure about trading cards.
Haha yes. Only one auction on ebay, but it only sells each pack separately. Oh well, I will wait until the StrikerS trading cards.
Old 2007-04-28, 11:33   Link #271
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

May's Megami and Seiyuu Anime*something* Nanoha StrikerS accompanying covers side by side

Bought the following two items while I was in Taiwan.

Nanoha A's R3 DVD box sets

Nanoha Yukata wallscroll, my best find over there
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 12:18   Link #272
raidou
Confused person

Anyone ever find any Nanoha goodies featuring Nanoha with her hairs untied?? or even any image of it so i could make poster/wallscroll out of em >< ...i would kill for it
Old 2007-04-28, 17:23   Link #273
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Anyone ever find any Nanoha goodies featuring Nanoha with her hairs untied?? or even any image of it so i could make poster/wallscroll out of em >< ...i would kill for it
Theres only one place where Nanoha has her hair untied. This is the only one I found

Spoiler for NSFW:

edit: the above image is smaller than the one i have. The one I have is 1000x1120. I recall there are other places where I can upload images. Since imageshack limits the sizes. Can anyone direct me there? I forgot where the thread is in this site.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 23:52   Link #274
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Ahh, gotcha! Sorry about that.

BTW, which is a good site to get trading cards from? Hobby Link Japan had Nanoha A's trading card box, but they wont be getting any more.
I heard there is going to be another re-issue for this. And because of StrikerS series, they had came out with another 3 promo cards for the previous Trading cards.

I did have a hard time to complete them and Have a few basic set of trading cards extra. Sold most of them and now have 1 extra basic set with me currently.. Quite hard to complete a whole set of normal. But that will depends on your luck.

Love the SP cards and Rare cards of this series ..

As for Nanoha's hair untied, there is one poster in the megami mag ? The one with her hair untied and lying down ...Thought I saw it before ..
Old 2007-04-29, 03:19   Link #275
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
Theres only one place where Nanoha has her hair untied. This is the only one I found

Spoiler for NSFW:

edit: the above image is smaller than the one i have. The one I have is 1000x1120. I recall there are other places where I can upload images. Since imageshack limits the sizes. Can anyone direct me there? I forgot where the thread is in this site.
hehe actually i do have something like that (bath/sleeping) >< but thanks anyway. Looking more for something with her in barrier jacket or other uniform ^^ forgot to mention it in last post.

Quote:
As for Nanoha's hair untied, there is one poster in the megami mag ? The one with her hair untied and lying down ...Thought I saw it before ..
Seriously O.o I never seen them ...time to ask around in net
Old 2007-04-29, 17:20   Link #276
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
May's Megami and Seiyuu Anime*something* Nanoha StrikerS accompanying covers side by side

Bought the following two items while I was in Taiwan.

Nanoha A's R3 DVD box sets

Nanoha Yukata wallscroll, my best find over there
I tried to look for that wallscroll, seems like Asia has all the best goodies because its non-existant in zee america.
Old 2007-04-29, 17:25   Link #277
raidou
Confused person

it is not official wallscroll btw as far i know. Some company/shop printed it.

In Asia you could find lots lots of those in game/anime shop.I could just get the copy of pics that I like and find someone who know to make those ^,^ ... a bit expensive but worth it.Wish I never go USA to study
Old 2007-04-29, 20:21   Link #278
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

Quote:
it is not official wallscroll btw as far i know. Some company/shop printed it.

In Asia you could find lots lots of those in game/anime shop.I could just get the copy of pics that I like and find someone who know to make those ^,^ ... a bit expensive but worth it.Wish I never go USA to study
Nothing impressing in USA to make it worth while
Old 2007-04-29, 20:23   Link #279
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphemeralDreams View Post
Nothing impressing in USA to make it worth while
Know what? I would love to go down to japan to buy stuffs... and also visit US to see how it is .... too.
Old 2007-04-29, 21:55   Link #280
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...

Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Oh wow... those DVDs look great! I'm really jealous of the wall scroll though.

There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of merchandise in the USA unless it's like a specialty store or the anime is way mainstream. Only other thing I can think of are the conventions, but they're not common in some places.

In any case, I like to rummage through stuff online and was pleased to receive my Alter Fate and Nanoha figures on a Sunday! I still can't get over how big the box containing the two figures was... it was totally unexpected. The figures themselves are extremely satisfying to have though.

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote