AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 05 Rating
Perfect 10 26 31.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 39.02%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 19.51%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.32%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.22%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-30, 05:04   Link #161
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
*Shields up and takes the hit for the cute couple cuddling in corner*

Leave them alone, hetero-phobe! I haven't watched this epi so I can't mount a proper defence but...

Kyuu~~

See? Even Freidrich agrees. I wonder if its was Friedrich who fried the Erio-fryer.

I'm trying to be poetic.
Heh, If its anyone else that Caro cuddle with I'm fine with it.... I think. But any character that grope the first cute loli he meets deserves 100% hate from me.

Spoiler for ...:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
... Waiting for the raws, chinese subs would probably take awhile...
__________________
FLSnow should be releasing their preview version soon. but the dialgue for the Ep is petty low with the 5 min transform scene so maybe there is a chance for earily English subs too.
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 05:07   Link #162
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Talking

I had suspected it when I was watching the LLQ-RAW, but it took a viewing session of the LQ-RAW to confirm my suspicion. Erio blushed when he woke up and realised that Caro was "cuddling" him (prior to her awakening of Freidrich).

Oh man... this stuff is gold for satire. GOLD, I tell you!

Ehehehehe~
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 05:13   Link #163
Julius Firefocht
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
The Erio-Caro moments require more bashing from me , Get your hands off Caro you Baka Shota. and good job Drone for beating Erio up, to bad you did not finish it but at least there is next time. Also is it me for Freid's attack looks more and more like magaflare.....
You know, I can't help but feel a sense of happiness for Erio and Carol. Yeah, I wished for nothing more than wrapping my hands around Erio's neck after watching the 2nd episode, but this episode has somewhat changed my opinion of him. The kid is willing to fight a strong(er) enemy for his friend, and fearlessly charged in even though he knew he was at a disadvantage. After being powered up by Carolo, he went in and finished the job in a hot-blooded manner similar to his mother's. Fate had taught him well.

At this rate, Erio might be well be worthy of the cute loli that is Carol.
__________________
In the eternal service of Her Most Holy God-Empress, Suzumiya Haruhi and Primarch Fate Testarossa Harlaown of the Blood Angels Legion.
~~~~~
We are armored by the Empress Herself.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 05:15   Link #164
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I had suspected it when I was watching the LLQ-RAW, but it took a viewing session of the LQ-RAW to confirm my suspicion. Erio blushed when he woke up and realised that Caro was "cuddling" him (prior to her awakening of Freidrich).

Oh man... this stuff is gold for satire. GOLD, I tell you!

Ehehehehe~
That scene was too pink for me in all possible ways....

Hmmm was rewatching the previews and the Ep6 title "Progress" does make me wonder if the new stars are due for yet another minor power-up, Then again training with Vita = putting your life on the line, I wonder if we will see Signum training the newbies too...
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 05:16   Link #165
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I had suspected it when I was watching the LLQ-RAW, but it took a viewing session of the LQ-RAW to confirm my suspicion. Erio blushed when he woke up and realised that Caro was "cuddling" him (prior to her awakening of Freidrich).

Oh man... this stuff is gold for satire. GOLD, I tell you!

Ehehehehe~
... Somehow, I feel like you're doing this on purpose...

ARGH! The torture!!
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 05:20   Link #166
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
... Somehow, I feel like you're doing this on purpose...

ARGH! The torture!!
Heh, We are counting on you and Skane to dig up this gold mine since it does look like the main entertainment of the week, along with the evil scientist discussion.
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 05:25   Link #167
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Heh, We are counting on you and Skane to dig up this gold mine since it does look like the main entertainment of the week, along with the evil scientist discussion.
I'll try my best, but for this week, I'm sent to a far away place to work as slave labour in a diamond mine down in A-

...
...
...

... Okay okay, I've a small attachment program from Wednesday to Friday. (But it does feel like enslavement...)
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 06:20   Link #168
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Ok i could accept Erio being specialize in speed made his transformation short ^.^ but still they could make that slightly longer and at least his top explode...You know no need to zoom in like others just show from waist up , that way it goes along with the rest of the team

The transformation sequence and battle scenes could be made into a great parody with Gundam series ..can't wait to see more of em ^_^ on youtube
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 06:30   Link #169
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Hah! *slams both palms on the table like Phoenix* The cat is out of the bag! No further question, your honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I had suspected it when I was watching the LLQ-RAW, but it took a viewing session of the LQ-RAW to confirm my suspicion. Erio blushed when he woke up and realised that Caro was "cuddling" him (prior to her awakening of Freidrich).

Oh man... this stuff is gold for satire. GOLD, I tell you!

Ehehehehe~


Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
You know, I can't help but feel a sense of happiness for Erio and Carol. Yeah, I wished for nothing more than wrapping my hands around Erio's neck after watching the 2nd episode, but this episode has somewhat changed my opinion of him. The kid is willing to fight a strong(er) enemy for his friend, and fearlessly charged in even though he knew he was at a disadvantage. After being powered up by Carolo, he went in and finished the job in a hot-blooded manner similar to his mother's. Fate had taught him well.

At this rate, Erio might be well be worthy of the cute loli that is Carol.
The Force is indeed strong with this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'll try my best, but for this week, I'm sent to a far away place to work as slave labour in a diamond mine down in A-

... Okay okay, I've a small attachment program from Wednesday to Friday. (But it does feel like enslavement...)
Down in A's? My community placement report is limiting my forum time too, so I shall drop AU$0.02 based on the earlier posts:

Caro: Oh...
Erio: ...huh? Where... am I...?
Caro: ... Erio...
Erio: ah...? (Opens eyes and blinks) CARO! Your Barrier Jacket...!
Caro: (squeezes the air out of him) Erio! You were wonderful! I never knew you took what I said about getting good at that so seriously...! Give me more...!
Erio: EH?!

He certainly doesn't waste any time, even when knocked out.



I'm nowhere as good as the Sith Lord, so pardon me...
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 06:40   Link #170
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Down in A's? My community placement report is limiting my forum time too, so I shall drop AU$0.02 based on the earlier posts:

Caro: Oh...
Erio: ...huh? Where... am I...?
Caro: ... Erio...
Erio: ah...? (Opens eyes and blinks) CARO! Your Barrier Jacket...!
Caro: (squeezes the air out of him) Erio! You were wonderful! I never knew you took what I said about getting good at that so seriously...! Give me more...!
Erio: EH?!

He certainly doesn't waste any time, even when knocked out.



I'm nowhere as good as the Sith Lord, so pardon me...
That was great read, still that does not ease my hate towards Ero boy, in fact it just got doubled....
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 06:41   Link #171
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Caro: Oh...
Erio: ...huh? Where... am I...?
Caro: ... Erio...
Erio: ah...? (Opens eyes and blinks) CARO! Your Barrier Jacket...!
Caro: (squeezes the air out of him) Erio! You were wonderful! I never knew you took what I said about getting good at that so seriously...! Give me more...!
Erio: EH?!

He certainly doesn't waste any time, even when knocked out.



I'm nowhere as good as the Sith Lord, so pardon me...

... I'm known by many names now...

I'm not sure whether I'm qualified to be giving tips... But for me, the trick is to throw them in crazy-ass situations, but keep a good portion of their personality intact... Change only the parts where it fits the joke

And as much as I want to, I haven't watched the episode yet, so I'm staying my hand for now...
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 06:45   Link #172
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Down in A's? My community placement report is limiting my forum time too, so I shall drop AU$0.02 based on the earlier posts:

Caro: Oh...
Erio: ...huh? Where... am I...?
Caro: ... Erio...
Erio: ah...? (Opens eyes and blinks) CARO! Your Barrier Jacket...!
Caro: (squeezes the air out of him) Erio! You were wonderful! I never knew you took what I said about getting good at that so seriously...! Give me more...!
Erio: EH?!

He certainly doesn't waste any time, even when knocked out.



I'm nowhere as good as the Sith Lord, so pardon me...
It is great enough , make me loled so bad because i remind me of shinjo mayu mangas
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 06:47   Link #173
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
That was great read, still that does not ease my hate towards Ero boy, in fact it just got doubled....
It was never meant to be. In fact I think I love keeping this war alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
... I'm known by many names now...

I'm not sure whether I'm qualified to be giving tips... But for me, the trick is to throw them in crazy-ass situations, but keep a good portion of their personality intact... Change only the parts where it fits the joke

And as much as I want to, I haven't watched the episode yet, so I'm staying my hand for now...
I hear and obey, mi'Lord.

I haven't watched the epi, waiting to get it from the anime club, so in the meantime just spamming on creep (or rather fog. )
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 07:38   Link #174
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
*Finished watching Ep 05*

WOW!!! That was awesomeness after awesomeness!!

The transformations were swee~et, and the "charismatic upgrade" on the devices was a nice touch too.

Caro's summon rocked so much that it went off the scale in my "awesome chart"!

Oh, and Erio took quite a beating...but his come-back was really something. (pierce+slash)
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 07:52   Link #175
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
That scene was too pink for me in all possible ways....

Hmmm was rewatching the previews and the Ep6 title "Progress" does make me wonder if the new stars are due for yet another minor power-up, Then again training with Vita = putting your life on the line, I wonder if we will see Signum training the newbies too...
Signum VS Caro...

Signum: Get ready!! I wont be as lenient as Fate or Nanoha in training
Caro : (Extremely nervous) Yee-sss....

Signum: .......... (looking intensively at Caro)
Caro : Err...is anything wrong ma'am (teary eyes,shaking slightly)

Signum:You are too CUTE to fight with!!! (hugged Carol tightly,her face on her chest)
Caro : (strained voice,hand waving frantically) Ughh-hh , helppp i cant breath....

Nanoha : Nee nee Fate, is Signum really alright ?
Fate : maybe....some people sure change a lot -_-
Hayate : (Looking at observation monitor back in the base) .....(evil grin)


My apologize if it sound lame with my limited english ...this is referring to Strikers nano #20
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 08:09   Link #176
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Signum VS Caro...

Signum: Get ready!! I wont be as lenient as Fate or Nanoha in training
Caro : (Extremely nervous) Yee-sss....

Signum: .......... (looking intensively at Caro)
Caro : Err...is anything wrong ma'am (teary eyes,shaking slightly)

Signum:You are too CUTE to fight with!!! (hugged Carol tightly,her face on her chest)
Caro : (strained voice,hand waving frantically) Ughh-hh , helppp i cant breath....

Nanoha : Nee nee Fate, is Signum really alright ?
Fate : maybe....some people sure change a lot -_-
Hayate : (Looking at observation monitor back in the base) .....(evil grin)


My apologize if it sound lame with my limited english ...this is referring to Strikers nano #20
Thank you, Raidou You've given me an idea to contribute


"Need a hero!"

[panel 1]

Erio: WAIT! I'll take her place ! A young girl shouldn't be doing this kind of work!
Carol: E-Erio...
Signum: Hmm, how admirable...

[panel 2]

Subaru: Ah! If thats the case, please cover for me too, Erio!
Teana: Same here.
Erio: EH?!

[panel 3]

Signum: So, whenever you're ready...
Vita: What? I'm suppose to fight this kid?!
Fate: You did a very brave thing today...
Erio:

[panel 4]

(Another tremor shook the room...)

Chrono (drinking tea): Sigh... It's not easy being the good guy...
Yuuno (reading a book): For once I agree with you...
Zafira: *nod*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's a saying, good guys never live long..."
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 08:13   Link #177
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Hahaha that is awesome how you connect that and the next episode...hey at least his sacrifice really worth it being surrounded by 6 ladies
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 08:25   Link #178
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Signum VS Caro...

Signum: Get ready!! I wont be as lenient as Fate or Nanoha in training
Caro : (Extremely nervous) Yee-sss....

Signum: .......... (looking intensively at Caro)
Caro : Err...is anything wrong ma'am (teary eyes,shaking slightly)

Signum:You are too CUTE to fight with!!! (hugged Carol tightly,her face on her chest)
Caro : (strained voice,hand waving frantically) Ughh-hh , helppp i cant breath....

Nanoha : Nee nee Fate, is Signum really alright ?
Fate : maybe....some people sure change a lot -_-
Hayate : (Looking at observation monitor back in the base) .....(evil grin)


My apologize if it sound lame with my limited english ...this is referring to Strikers nano #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Thank you, Raidou You've given me an idea to contribute


"Need a hero!"

[panel 1]

Erio: WAIT! I'll take her place ! A young girl shouldn't be doing this kind of work!
Carol: E-Erio...
Signum: Hmm, how admirable...

[panel 2]

Subaru: Ah! If thats the case, please cover for me too, Erio!
Teana: Same here.
Erio: EH?!

[panel 3]

Signum: So, whenever you're ready...
Vita: What? I'm suppose to fight this kid?!
Fate: You did a very brave thing today...
Erio:

[panel 4]

(Another tremor shook the room...)

Chrono (drinking tea): Sigh... It's not easy being the good guy...
Yuuno (reading a book): For once I agree with you...
Zafira: *nod*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's a saying, good guys never live long..."
*Gives the Hayate thumb*

You even connected it to your own fic!



Notice how Erio's always been fighting the Big Girls?

Oh btw, anybody getting vibes that Fate's gonna get captured , stripped :nosebleed: , then stuffed into a tank full of yellow fluid to be experimented on , leaving Nanoha to pull the rescue, and Erio's gonna end up having to choose his "destiny or what he thinks is right", after which he'd be fighting another Alicia copy? (And hopefully kills her instead of making friends)

Am I thinking too far...?
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 08:31   Link #179
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
So, Elio wants to be the rear guard of the girls? :P

So, with Friedich finally showing "his/her?" ball game, so I surmise the rookies can be divided into :

point guard: Caro, as her boost skills and control over the center organizes the offense and defence of the overall team's performance.

shooting guard: Teana, for she backs the power forward with her attacks more so than direct offense. Her 3-point Variable Shot needs to look cooler though.

small forward: Elio...he's small...and SPEED IS HIS SPECIALTY!

power forward: Subaru hits hard...

center: Friedich, well...he/she's BIG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Oh btw, anybody getting vibes that Fate's gonna get captured , stripped :nosebleed: , then stuffed into a tank full of yellow fluid to be experimented on , leaving Nanoha to pull the rescue, and Erio's gonna end up having to choose his "destiny or what he thinks is right", after which he'd be fighting another Alicia copy? (And hopefully kills her instead of making friends)

Am I thinking too far...?
She's gonna get herself ADAMANTIUMED. :P

And Elio will turn out to be as old as Fate, with a special true-adult-form where he manipulates red lightning powars. :P
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 08:43   Link #180
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Oh man Erio you really put yourself into it this time. He really should make sure everyone else is out of earshot when he volunteers to help out. Though whispering in Caro's hear would probably look suspicious. Though following the preview he'd be in tough. Taking on Vita for Subaru, Nanoha for Teana, and losing Caro when he fights Fate....well I liked the kid hope he can rest in peace.

Just noticed this but, doesn't it look like that dragon is a two-seater? Looks like even Friedich is supporting the pairing by leaving a second seat for Erio .
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.