AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-22, 00:39   Link #21
Ryuujin

The rest of the main cast, hopefully...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 03:05   Link #22
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
The rest of the main cast, hopefully...
They should definentely. I mean it would be easy to add them into the game considering that the characters in EX followed the move patterns from GNT 1-4 including a few added new moves to the rosters. But EX wasn't that all a bad game it was actually pretty good.

I just hope that they add in the rest they did not have like how GNT 1 went through critisizism and GNT 2 had the fans cheering.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 11:45   Link #23
leafninja33
LEAFNINJA33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
They should definentely. I mean it would be easy to add them into the game considering that the characters in EX followed the move patterns from GNT 1-4 including a few added new moves to the rosters. But EX wasn't that all a bad game it was actually pretty good.

I just hope that they add in the rest they did not have like how GNT 1 went through critisizism and GNT 2 had the fans cheering.

i hope like when ur choosing ur character, u know how u can change ur clothes well maybe u can change the diffrent types of the character EX. old naruto new naruto, old sakura new sakura, old gaara new gaara.
that would be cool
leafninja33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 23:27   Link #24
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafninja33 View Post
i hope like when ur choosing ur character, u know how u can change ur clothes well maybe u can change the diffrent types of the character EX. old naruto new naruto, old sakura new sakura, old gaara new gaara.
that would be cool
That would be really cool to add in.

Maybe if the hype for EX2 is high enough then they may add in unlockable costumes depending on the mission you complete. Something like Kakashi's ANBU costume.
Old 2007-04-28, 09:55   Link #25
leafninja33
LEAFNINJA33

Quote:
That would be really cool to add in.

Maybe if the hype for EX2 is high enough then they may add in unlockable costumes depending on the mission you complete. Something like Kakashi's ANBU costume.
ive neva seen kakashi in his anbu costume in the manga but maybe u could change the symbol or color of the headband when ur choosing ur character but it would be a secret thing too
Old 2007-04-28, 14:13   Link #26
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafninja33 View Post
ive neva seen kakashi in his anbu costume in the manga but maybe u could change the symbol or color of the headband when ur choosing ur character but it would be a secret thing too
But what colors do you mean. Do you mean something like Lee's and guys headbands.
Old 2007-04-29, 11:24   Link #27
leafninja33
LEAFNINJA33

Quote:
But what colors do you mean. Do you mean something like Lee's and guys headbands.
yea u know like lee's headband is red well maybe u can turn it black or blue or w/e u want
Old 2007-04-29, 12:23   Link #28
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
That would be cool. Here are some transformations and charactersI thought about I thought about.

Playable 7th gate Gai
Kakashi with MS
Gaara half Shukaku
Orochimaru true form
4-tail Kyuubi
All the Chunnin
Yondaime
1st and 2nd Hokages
Yamato
Sai
Suigetsu
Karin
Juugo
Dead Characters
Hidan
Kakazu
maybe even Madara

I hope these characters aren't in this game when it comes out because i don't have a Wii and don't want to get one because i only the playstation (1,2,3)..

if the game is made it won't be out until late Dec or in the new year...i think so anyways.
Old 2007-05-01, 15:23   Link #29
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I hope these characters aren't in this game when it comes out because i don't have a Wii and don't want to get one because i only the playstation (1,2,3)..

if the game is made it won't be out until late Dec or in the new year...i think so anyways.
I have to agree with you there. But the game might have more characters then everyone thinks I mean look at the mangas pace.

Oh just got an idea. It should of been in their a while back(not trying to bash on GNT series). They should have a option where you choose the fighting controls. I can't imagine how hard it would be to play a fighting game with the Wii controls.
Old 2007-05-02, 07:42   Link #30
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
I have to agree with you there. But the game might have more characters then everyone thinks I mean look at the mangas pace.

Oh just got an idea. It should of been in their a while back(not trying to bash on GNT series). They should have a option where you choose the fighting controls. I can't imagine how hard it would be to play a fighting game with the Wii controls.
YES! the control is the problem for me, i'm not use to anything different..it feels awkward using something else i.e the X-Box is annoying i was like "WTF is this" but the wii controllers look really bad , so complicated.
Old 2007-05-02, 16:55   Link #31
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
YES! the control is the problem for me, i'm not use to anything different..it feels awkward using something else i.e the X-Box is annoying i was like "WTF is this" but the wii controllers look really bad , so complicated.
Yeah I know that was the most annoying part about those controllers. Hopefully they continue to allow players to use the GC controllers.

What I'm thinking is what will be Sasuke's moveset(considering he has a katana) or Orochimaru's moveset in his true form?