AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 05 Rating
Perfect 10 26 31.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 39.02%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 19.51%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.32%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.22%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-06, 09:29   Link #581
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Well... Graham got to live with his twin familiars in England. Does he count?

Heh.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:30   Link #582
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Well... Graham got to live with his twin familiars in England. Does he count?

Heh.
Damnit! I knew I was forgetting someone!

Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:37   Link #583
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Graham got a good best possible ending for him plus he only appear maybe a total of 10 min in A's so doesn't count ...
beside we dont know whether he is R.I.P already or not ^.^
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:40   Link #584
Bloodseeker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Only male Nanoha character from the first two seasons worth mentioning is Chrono... and it seems like he helps manage MS6, so he'll probably get a larger role than a cameo appearance later.

Only loss that REALLY bugs me is Arf though. She needs to hurry up and join MS6, dammit. They could at least stick her in the background like Shamal and Signum.

(honestly, I'd much rather see her as vice captain for Forward Lightening than Signum)
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:41   Link #585
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Well, most people don't even care for Graham character-wise. Besides, they're his daughters. If he had any love in his life, she probably died in service.

Besides, Chrono's father too got shafted, since he died while his wife's still looking fine, and also before getting a foster daughter. Well, there's also the Takamichi family males, but who cared about them to begin with, since they're not showcasing their Triangle Heart-ism.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:42   Link #586
johnjefferson3
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
but grarm was allready at least 50 durning a's so he at least 60 now, however for all the years he was in space, he was moving towards the speed of light or at at least close to it, and you do age slower in space, so he actually be 70 to 80 now but only aged prhyically 60, but ages as a normal human once back on earth, but he was preety strong and good condintion while he was in the TSAB, the twin familiars look like there were at least 20 phyically, but gram could have made them even earilier, but since there are on earth now,they should have aged 10 more years also, so i wonder what they would look like today!!!!!
johnjefferson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:42   Link #587
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Graham got a good best possible ending for him plus he only appear maybe a total of 10 min in A's so doesn't count ...
beside we dont know whether he is R.I.P already or not ^.^
Nah, good ol' Graham can't die before strutting his stuff. Or at least making an appearance in StrikerS. But still, that's just me. But I don't want him to die before I hear Hayate call him Ojii-san.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, most people don't even care for Graham character-wise.
Count me in the exceptions. I almost always hold elder and wise people in anime with high regard. Especially those with resigned fates like Graham.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:44   Link #588
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Graham got a good best possible ending for him plus he only appear maybe a total of 10 min in A's so doesn't count ...
beside we dont know whether he is R.I.P already or not ^.^
The following 4Koma expresses all my thoughts on the matter.



Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:46   Link #589
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nah, good ol' Graham can't die before strutting his stuff. Or at least making an appearance in StrikerS. But still, that's just me. But I don't want him to die before I hear Hayate call him Ojii-san.
Nice to see there's at least someone who shares my sentiments.

C'mon, Graham, pull a Genkai on us!
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:50   Link #590
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
The following 4Koma expresses all my thoughts on the matter.



Cheers.
wonder who is the next victim if that does happen to graham
Maybe Erio ,blackmailed after being forced to wear cosplay costume ala Chrono/Lindy

12 more post to go ^.^
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:52   Link #591
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Only around ten more.
Okay then, I'm starting a little speculation Nightengale. IF he does get some action in StrikerS, do you think he'll use a device or fight just like the Lieze Twins? (cards)

And, do you think he'll go out in a Blaze of Glory? (as much as I don't want him to bite the dust)
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 09:59   Link #592
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Hmmm he is pretty old and not anywhere close to TSAB, there is a chance Dr.spagetti might capture him to deal with our heroes .Then you can hear Hayate saying Ojii-san a lot before he is blown to bits.

He might be use some team combat style with familiar ala pokemon , he does the thinking/strategy and Lieze twin offense since each of them specialize in long/short combat.
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 10:06   Link #593
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
wonder who is the next victim if that does happen to graham
Maybe Erio ,blackmailed after being forced to wear cosplay costume ala Chrono/Lindy

12 more post to go ^.^
Isn't it fairly obvious?

[What If...]

Panel 1:

(Chrono is sweating and hiding behind a pillar)

Fate: "Onii-chan!"

Panel 2:

(Chrono is trembling under his desk)

Caro: "Onii-chan!"

Panel 3:

Erio: "On-"
Chrono: "It doesn't work with brothers, Erio."

Panel 4:

(Erio is teary-eyed as Chrono walks off whistling)
~~~~ ~~~~

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 10:06   Link #594
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, most people don't even care for Graham character-wise. Besides, they're his daughters. If he had any love in his life, she probably died in service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Nice to see there's at least someone who shares my sentiments.
Argh, guilt trips...!

I'm sorry, But he really did slipped my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
Only male Nanoha character from the first two seasons worth mentioning is Chrono... and it seems like he helps manage MS6, so he'll probably get a larger role than a cameo appearance later.
Last I've read, he's out somewhere investigating the gadgets... And he holds Hayate's "key" ... So he more or less have some 'greater' purposes

Also, there's the fact that they got his picture up on the offical site... Though it bothers me that they didn't reveal his mage ranking...

Quote:
Only loss that REALLY bugs me is Arf though. She needs to hurry up and join MS6, dammit. They could at least stick her in the background like Shamal and Signum.

(honestly, I'd much rather see her as vice captain for Forward Lightening than Signum)
No offence, but in terms of combat skills and tactics, Signum would be a better choice...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-05-06 at 10:17.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 10:14   Link #595
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The 97th Non-Administered World
Graham & the Lieze twins can't be tapped for service anyways. Remember, Graham had to retire as a plea-bargain to avoid the three of them being court-martialed at the end of A's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
No offence, but I terms of combat skills and tactics, Signum would be a better choice...
True. And if the TSAB works like any other military (at least in this respect), they probably frown on having someone's familiar be their second in command, since one of the jobs of a second is to point out to the first in command when they're doing something stupid or wrong - which a familiar, who are usually created to be utterly loyal and incapable of defying their creator, would have difficulty doing.
Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 10:14   Link #596
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Argh, guilt trips...!

I'm sorry, But he really did slipped my mind
No harm done.

Quote:
Last I've read, he's out somewhere investigating the gadgets... And he holds Hayate's "key" ... So he more or less have some 'greater' purposes

Also, there's the fact that they got his picture up on the offical site... Though it bothers me that they didn't reveal his mage ranking...
I'm hoping Hayate makes some mischief about Chrono keeping her under wraps.

Quote:
No offence, but I terms of combat skills and tactics, Signum would be a better choice...
Agreed there. It would also be really be interesting to see those old rivals tag-teaming someone.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 10:19   Link #597
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Graham & the Lieze twins can't be tapped for service anyways. Remember, Graham had to retire as a plea-bargain to avoid the three of them being court-martialed at the end of A's.
... AND he bribed the arresting officer with a cool (in every sense of the word...) , new magic staff

Hmm, wonder if it's possible for familiars to switch master...?
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 10:21   Link #598
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'm hoping Hayate makes some mischief about Chrono keeping her under wraps.
All I can say is poor Chrono, If Hayate is at full power, she will cause him grief with all the collectal damage, however if Chrono keep her limited, Hayate will still cause him grief and drag the Aces and knights in to it too. so it lose lose no matter what he chooses.

Quote:
Agreed there. It would also be really be interesting to see those old rivals tag-teaming someone.
I prefer Fate-Signum combo over Fate-Arf, since IMO Signum is much cooler then Arf. and all the jabs Signum is making towards Fate is making it sweeter.
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 10:21   Link #599
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, most people don't even care for Graham character-wise. Besides, they're his daughters. If he had any love in his life, she probably died in service.

Besides, Chrono's father too got shafted, since he died while his wife's still looking fine, and also before getting a foster daughter. Well, there's also the Takamichi family males, but who cared about them to begin with, since they're not showcasing their Triangle Heart-ism.
come to think of it...all males in this series get the boot sooner than later (that means you too erio!)...or rather how come the females leave battle unscarred while chrono's dad was blow to pieces? but he sure left a fine widow *cheers to his death*
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 10:23   Link #600
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
come to think of it...all males in this series get the boot sooner than later (that means you too erio!)...or rather how come the females leave battle unscarred while chrono's dad was blow to pieces? but he sure left a fine widow *cheers to his death*
Heh, indeed Banzai for all males bite the dust ^^. Too bad Chrono is planning to make a comeback... need something to remove him too...
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.