AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 7 11.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 16.67%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 50.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 11.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-06, 13:01   Link #81
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
OMG he is alive !! cheers for yuuno, going to hunt for the raw now ^.^
He sould be dead. Buried under a pile of books or something.
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:03   Link #82
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
No but here he is!!! Episode 7 no less!

Spoiler for I don't believe this!:


TODAY WE DINE IN HELL!!!
__________________

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-06 at 13:39.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:04   Link #83
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
He sould be dead. Buried under a pile of books or something.
No way !! he could get out of any kind of rubble easily ...just dig em out like a ferret

Is it only me or Hayate looks kind of messed up in that dressing, doesn't match her at all
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:08   Link #84
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Now that the euphoria's over... WTF is that lapel for? Is he marrying Nanoha already? HOORAY!

*lurks in case someone highjacks thy statements*
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:12   Link #85
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Now that the euphoria's over... WTF is that lapel for? Is he marrying Nanoha already? HOORAY!

*lurks in case someone highjacks thy statements*
Hopefully he'll go into action as Nanoha's Tsukaima and he'll get killed.
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:12   Link #86
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Now that the euphoria's over... WTF is that lapel for? Is he marrying Nanoha already? HOORAY!

*lurks in case someone highjacks thy statements*
I wish they are lol ....that will be so random though
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:12   Link #87
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Is it only me or Hayate looks kind of messed up in that dressing, doesn't match her at all
Nah. She looks absolutely stunning to me. Go Meister Hayate!
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:16   Link #88
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nah. She looks absolutely stunning to me. Go Meister Hayate!
I dont know after i see it again maybe it is just the preview text messing up with her face and mouth ...making it weird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Hopefully he'll go into action as Nanoha's Tsukaima and he'll get killed.
instead he will be lovey dovey with Nanoha in action and act as her limiter
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:26   Link #89
johnjefferson3
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
what are you kidding, you people here actually thought yunno was dead!!! you people are fools!!! come on, i am a true nanoha fan, i knew he was alive even before ep 1 aired, i mean he can change into a ferret, faster than the girls can change into and out of their barrier jackets, and he learned all those super secret magic moves in the great infinty liabrary, since he there all the time, and with is magic can read up to 20 books all at the same time, which means he learns 20 times faster than anyone else, so yes, listen up YUNNO IS UNSTOPABLE, and CAN NOT DIE!!! i just hope after 10 years hefinally learned in one of those books how to hit on a girl, but then again nanoha really had no idea how to handle men either, which i think is the real problem, so if it does not work this time it is nanoha fault, buecuase she just a little goofy becuase she just wants to be fiends!!!!!
johnjefferson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:27   Link #90
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
I dont know after i see it again maybe it is just the preview text messing up with her face and mouth ...making it weird

instead he will be lovey dovey with Nanoha in action and act as her limiter
Yeah but they look hawt! Especially Fate! Nipowa~~

He protected her from villians, and herself sometimes. He's got to be there.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:29   Link #91
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjefferson3 View Post
what are you kidding, you people here actually thought yunno was dead!!! you people are fools!!! come on, i am a true nanoha fan, i knew he was alive even before ep 1 aired, i mean he can change into a ferret, faster than the girls can change into and out of their barrier jackets, and he learned all those super secret magic moves in the great infinty liabrary, since he there all the time, and with is magic can read up to 20 books all at the same time, which means he learns 20 times faster than anyone else, so yes, listen up YUNNO IS UNSTOPABLE, and CAN NOT DIE!!! i just hope after 10 years hefinally learned in one of those books how to hit on a girl, but then again nanoha really had no idea how to handle men either, which i think is the real problem, so if it does not work this time it is nanoha fault, buecuase she just a little goofy becuase she just wants to be fiends!!!!!
Yeah we all do know he is still alive and well....dont take 90% of what people said here seriously(in case you were serious with that statement).We just saying "Hurray" or "Dam It" because he is supposed to be shafted like Arf (the impression given by official website and other source)
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:34   Link #92
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Yeah we all do know he is still alive and well....dont take 90% of what people said here seriously(in case you was serious with that statement).We just saying "Hurray" or "Dam It" because he is supposed to be shafted like Arf (the impression given by official website and other source)
*Falls to knees and weeps for joy*

It all doesn't matter for now! There IS hope for the Nanohaverse!!!
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:34   Link #93
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Yeah we all do know he is still alive and well....dont take 90% of what people said here seriously(in case you was serious with that statement).We just saying "Hurray" or "Dam It" because he is supposed to be shafted like Arf (the impression given by official website and other source)
Arf is out of comission 'cause of Chrono's kids. Yuuno has nothing to do here and should die so Fate and Nanoha can finally be together
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:37   Link #94
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Arf is out of comission 'cause of Chrono's kids. Yuuno has nothing to do here and should die so Fate and Nanoha can finally be together
No no no! He holds the key to the mystery of the AMF! His looks are haxx! AND HE'S HERE TO MARRY NANOHA! (points to lapel)



*psst! I've a feeling a war is starting again...*
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:40   Link #95
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Arf is out of comission 'cause of Chrono's kids. Yuuno has nothing to do here and should die so Fate and Nanoha can finally be together
^.^ all good Fate still have a chance, she still have a big advantage
On that matter seems that more people bashing Yuuno rather than cheering on him all over other forum or 4chan

Spoiler:

Ran out of budget from Ep5 "henshin" sequence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
No no no! He holds the key to the mystery of the AMF! His looks are haxx! AND HE'S HERE TO MARRY NANOHA! (points to lapel)



*psst! I've a feeling a war is starting again...*
Cheers,Yuuno is my favorite character nah it wont be a war since fuyu already put down her hammer
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:44   Link #96
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
PEEOOOPPLLEEEEEEE! Please! Let's not deteriorate the situation into a ship war again! In any case it looks like they'll be dropping several bombs on us this (and the next) episode. Let's see, Ginga is talking with Rein, Lutecia (with Zest?) and appears and seems to use a butterfly. Somebody is making Vita dere-dere. And aside from Yuuno, Koizu-ehem-Acous is also shown. So what are the odds of Chrono appearing? Fate needs a dance partner. (Nanoha will dance with Yuuno and Hayate will dance with Acous most probably)
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:48   Link #97
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
PEEOOOPPLLEEEEEEE! Please! Let's not deteriorate the situation into a ship war again! In any case it looks like they'll be dropping several bombs on us this (and the next) episode. Let's see, Ginga is talking with Rein, Lutecia (with Zest?) and appears and seems to use a butterfly. Somebody is making Vita dere-dere. And aside from Yuuno, Koizu-ehem-Acous is also shown. So what are the odds of Chrono appearing? Fate needs a dance partner. (Nanoha will dance with Yuuno and Hayate will dance with Acous most probably)
Oni-chan-not-related-by-blood-moe FTW!

Man am I high tonight...
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:51   Link #98
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France - Metz
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Kha, be careful
your sign is a SPOILER O_O
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:51   Link #99
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
PEEOOOPPLLEEEEEEE! Please! Let's not deteriorate the situation into a ship war again! In any case it looks like they'll be dropping several bombs on us this (and the next) episode. Let's see, Ginga is talking with Rein, Lutecia (with Zest?) and appears and seems to use a butterfly. Somebody is making Vita dere-dere. And aside from Yuuno, Koizu-ehem-Acous is also shown. So what are the odds of Chrono appearing? Fate needs a dance partner. (Nanoha will dance with Yuuno and Hayate will dance with Acous most probably)
Hehe sorry just making jokes on Yuuno guess a bit going to ship war.
Is there any raw out yet even the crappy one?

From the megami profile alone, is it confirmed that Lutecia/Spagetti same side?Any chance Lutecia/Zest is separate faction working on different purpose?Just getting that feeling from the screenshots alone

Vita dere dere =10 years of brainwashing(vita case worse since it is personally done by Hayate )
Fate dancing with Vice maybe (just pointing out possibility, dont kill me FxC fans )
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 13:53   Link #100
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Oni-chan-not-related-by-blood-moe FTW!

Man am I high tonight...
EHH!?! K-Kha, calm down. I wasn't implying that. I'm just saying that he would be most suited to dance with Fate in this occasion. As far as the series is concerned, Fate is the only one not yet given even a hint of a MALE partner. And I'm sure Amy would actually be pushing Chrono to accompany his-their sister. Or maybe Yuuno and Acous could swap the Aces around on the dance floor. Or maybe Griffith could be invited in the party.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.