AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-09, 12:12   Link #221
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179 View Post
A number of decent Nanoha MAD/AMV are made by the same author.
ふたりの宿命, リリカルキャンディー (Lyrical Candy), 魔法少女リリカルフェイト (Magical Girl Lyrical Fate), Lyrical on Fire, いつ萌える?(Itsu Moeru?), Dive into your Fate are all by the same person.

If anyone want to download them in DivX format, go to this site of the author:
http://www.geocities.jp/rakuraku7772000/movie.htm

and look under No11~20 and No21~.

click on the link below the picture (DLページへ) to go to the download page and then click on the relevent number for the MAD to download.

P.S. The author of the AMVs is the admintrator of the site, so be nice and please do not use multiple download for a single file, as it would burden the server.
Thanks for the new site, i used to have the old address till it died.His AMVs are really good, had a bunch of em saved a while ago ^.^
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 12:21   Link #222
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179 View Post
A number of decent Nanoha MAD/AMV are made by the same author.
ふたりの宿命, リリカルキャンディー (Lyrical Candy), 魔法少女リリカルフェイト (Magical Girl Lyrical Fate), Lyrical on Fire, いつ萌える?(Itsu Moeru?), Dive into your Fate are all by the same person.

If anyone want to download them in DivX format, go to this site of the author:
http://www.geocities.jp/rakuraku7772000/movie.htm

and look under No11~20 and No21~.

click on the link below the picture (DLページへ) to go to the download page and then click on the relevent number for the MAD to download.

P.S. The author of the AMVs is the admintrator of the site, so be nice and please do not use multiple download for a single file, as it would burden the server.
Ah, so he finally got a new website. Pity though, that he is only offering his Nanoha AMVs this time. His other AMVs of other series were pretty good too, especially his Nurse Witch Komugi ones.

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 16:47   Link #223
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Ouch. That sure doesnt sound fun to listen to. lol

Please share the ONII-CHAN one, Chaos. We know you have it.
*Chained up in a dark room with a bright lamp light shining in his face...*


I DON'T HAVE IT! YOU GOT THE WRONG MAN! I'M INNOCENT! ARGHHHH!!!!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 02:16   Link #224
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Weird find. Was passed to me by a friend who says its a Chrono-killer, and I peeked.

I agreed.

Go look at it yourself.

I'm sure many women across multiple dimensions would be armed with it.
Oh, dear....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Holy S***...

If Chrono's enemies ever get their hands on these, the TSAB would be over! O_O
Enemy: now, Admiral, cooperate with us and we'll spare your life.
Chrono: never! You may kill me, but I will not give in my friends!
Enemy: resisting, hmm? Well, I'm sure you'll change your mind after listening to this. *puts headphone on Chrono's head*
Chrono: what are you trying to-- *is suddenly silenced* NO! GET IT OFF MY EARS! SOMEBODY!
Enemy: *cackles*

I want my hand on the CDs...
__________________
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 07:44   Link #225
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Enemy: now, Admiral, cooperate with us and we'll spare your life.
Chrono: never! You may kill me, but I will not give in my friends!
Enemy: resisting, hmm? Well, I'm sure you'll change your mind after listening to this. *puts headphone on Chrono's head*
Chrono: what are you trying to-- *is suddenly silenced* NO! GET IT OFF MY EARS! SOMEBODY!
Enemy: *cackles*

I want my hand on the CDs...
Chrono: ...
Enemy #1: Huh? What happened?
Enemy #2: You moron! He bled to death! How are we going to get anything out of him now?!
Enemy #1: But it was only for 20 seconds. However, I gotta admit *slosh**slosh* he's got quite a vein going to his nose...
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 08:38   Link #226
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Arrow

A short tragic [MAD] where Hayate is the tragic Heroine, while Nanoha is the evil-hearted Villain. I like the "evil smile" at 1:22. See if you catch it.

Sajou no Koufuku

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:15   Link #227
Thisguy
Negikamo
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
http://nanoha.com/goods/cd01.html
http://nanoha.com/goods/cd01_naiyou.html

Official page for StrikerS SS01 is out, with release date of May 23.
It's funny that Amy Harlaown (yes, Amy Harlaown) is in cast list, but Chrono is not...

Looks like RF6 w/ Carim is taking a journey to 97th for some reason, and fair amount of our beloved characters will make appearance in there.
(aside from Amy mentioned above, cast list has Arf, Suzuka, Arisa and some of Takamachi family.)

Now, about one... "thing" in there.
Quote:
Track 14: drama "Situation Spa part 1 - Aces and their friends"
Track 15: drama "Situation Spa part 2 - Erio and Caro"
Track 16: drama "Erio and Caro in open-air spa"
and he even can't turn himself into ferret like his predecessor did...

300! Your dream will be there!!
Thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:20   Link #228
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
http://nanoha.com/goods/cd01.html
http://nanoha.com/goods/cd01_naiyou.html

Official page for StrikerS SS01 is out, with release date of May 23.
It's funny that Amy Harlaown (yes, Amy Harlaown) is in cast list, but Chrono is not...

Looks like RF6 w/ Carim is taking a journey to 97th for some reason, and fair amount of our beloved characters will make appearance in there.
(aside from Amy mentioned above, cast list has Arf, Suzuka, Arisa and some of Takamachi family.)

Now, about one... "thing" in there.and he even can't turn himself into ferret like his predecessor did...

300! Your dream will be there!!
the erio part rocks lol

But isn't 300 actually more of Yuunoha supporter ?
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:21   Link #229
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post

It's funny that Amy Harlaown (yes, Amy Harlaown) is in cast list, but Chrono is not...
No no, this is actually GREAT news


Quote:

Now, about one... "thing" in there.and he even can't turn himself into ferret like his predecessor did...

300! Your dream will be there!!
Launch the ships! We set sail immedately! Destination EARTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
the erio part rocks lol

But isn't 300 actually more of Yuunoha supporter ?
Anything Hetero under the sun... Erio's our champion for now while Yuuno picks himself up...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:26   Link #230
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
*Sees news*

Holy... I hope those cast appearances don't end with just the SoundStages.

And even more Holy **** at Drama 16...

Erio, You WIN
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:27   Link #231
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Okay, first let's see the good news...

- Sticky, hot and wet situations. Yup, gotta love them.
- RF6 visits Earth. Called it. :P
- Artemis? Luna? Human-sized Rein?
- The old-school seasoners.
- Erio, the new generation must outdo the previous!

The bad?

- Probability of seeing something similar in animation just dropped 50%.
- Chrono and Yuuno's absent. Boo!

C'mon! Nanoha cow-milkers. At least give us..yeah, a series of one-shot mangas that cover these sound stages or something! Like Gundam SEED! Or Picture Dramas!
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:31   Link #232
Thisguy
Negikamo
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
But isn't 300 actually more of Yuunoha supporter ?
Oops, yeah, you're right...
I somehow thought 300 were more of the supporters for entire "Hetero".
Thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:31   Link #233
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Okay, first let's see the good news...

- Sticky, hot and wet situations. Yup, gotta love them.
- RF6 visits Earth. Called it. :P
- Artemis? Luna? Human-sized Rein?
- The old-school seasoners.
- Erio, the new generation must outdo the previous!


Quote:
The bad?

- Probability of seeing something similar in animation just dropped 50%.
- Chrono and Yuuno's absent. Boo!
I believe you could scratch it all the way to 99%

Though Yuuno's absent pains me ... I take pleasure in knowing that Chrono isn't going to be anyway near there...

Why? Why indeed...

HEH
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:34   Link #234
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Is there a place were scripttranslations can be found? I'd love to know more about these soundstages.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:35   Link #235
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The bad?

- Probability of seeing something similar in animation just dropped 50%.
- Chrono and Yuuno's absent. Boo!
Isn't that good? If they are absent in the SS means their action would all be in the anime including some romance scene *hopefully*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Is there a place were scripttranslations can be found? I'd love to know more about these soundstages.
Nagumo used to translate em, i dont think i ever see any site that provide english translation for Nanoha SS.There is german version of it though
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:39   Link #236
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Isn't that good? If they are absent in the SS means their action would all be in the anime including some romance scene *hopefully*
Nah, it just means that they're saving their appearance for something BIG and UNEXPECTED ...

... HEH
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 10:43   Link #237
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Is there a place were scripttranslations can be found? I'd love to know more about these soundstages.
lol here. Go check the multiple script translation post by Nagumo around this thread. He's currently translating Nanoha A's Sound Stage II at the moment out of his own free time. As for anything after that...well, that depends on him, but beggars can't be choosers.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 13:06   Link #238
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
whoops. You get lazy for one time and it immediately comes back to bite you in the rear. Thanks, Night.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 19:38   Link #239
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Oops, yeah, you're right...
I somehow thought 300 were more of the supporters for entire "Hetero".
*tap, tap, tap*

Erm actually, we do support all Hetero relations, especially when Erio, who is currently in Europe, counts as one of our members.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 00:38   Link #240
Erio
Hiromi
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Girl who Lost her Tears
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
*tap, tap, tap*

Erm actually, we do support all Hetero relations, especially when Erio, who is currently in Europe, counts as one of our members.
Haha, I'm lucky this hotel in the other side of the planet has wireless internet so I can keep visiting this crazy forum. Though I dont have nearly as much time to read and post.

... Hey, I'm closer to Kha and Chaos-chan now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nah, it just means that they're saving their appearance for something BIG and UNEXPECTED ...

... HEH
I really like where this is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And even more Holy **** at Drama 16...

Erio, You WIN
Thanks! I'm doing my best!
__________________
Erio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
music

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.