AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2004-01-28, 16:48   Link #21
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia
Oh i see, thanks, i know the search is there...sorry if my lazyness offended u..
It's not just that, you seem to miss looking at the possible obvious places to find out such information.

For example, have a look at the AnimeSuki torrent page for Hand Maid Mai. Your question is answered there!

The problem with a lot of your posts is your inability to explain what you want (your Send and receive thread is classic of this problem). Which BTW is most likely a codec problem... explorer crashing is a common problem recently and occurs when you hover the mouse over a file using certain XviD encodes (I seem to remember this happening with me on some Live-eviL files). But that's another problem
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 07:03   Link #22
isolate

Hand maid mai, you can buy in tokyo, I saw it in a manga shop in tokyo the first dvd, for about $45 US, As far as what the guy in the shop told me is that they were expecting to see the series distributed soon. It's only a matter of time, but will be some more time before you will see it in the fansubber world. May expect someone to pick it up from a store and fansub it in the future but for the fans to keep their fingers crossed, expect to see it around late this year.
isolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 11:52   Link #23
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Hand Maid Mai

Ok i no this Anime is VERY old and i was wondering if the other 2 volumes ever going to come out in Future?

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.p...65&showallag=1

Quote:
Official Statement translated from Wonderfarm Website:
"We must explain to people who are anticipating the 2nd and 3rd volumes of Hand Maid Mai, why they have not yet been released. Five Ways, the firm that released and distributed Hand Maid Mai has become bankrupt. Both Wonderfarm and the production staff are greatly embarrassed. The 2nd and 3rd volumes have been completed. We hope to make them available as soon as possible, we believe it is our responsibility. But we cannot proceed with the release until various legal matters related to the bankruptcy are resolved."
did they ever resolved there little Problems?
Genjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 13:36   Link #24
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Nope, and to be honest id give up hope of ever seeing it now. If it was going to be released it would have been by now.

Though i have to admit Wonderfarm are a bit of a pilick for not keeping copies of the show. I mean you NEVER send off everything without keeping copies. If they had kept copies then they could of just gone to another distributer.
Old 2007-05-22, 14:25   Link #25
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
Nope, and to be honest id give up hope of ever seeing it now. If it was going to be released it would have been by now.

Though i have to admit Wonderfarm are a bit of a pilick for not keeping copies of the show. I mean you NEVER send off everything without keeping copies. If they had kept copies then they could of just gone to another distributer.
Nope, that's the wrong answer. Of course they kept copies. It's a legal issue. They can show HMM2 but then they would have to pay the bankrupt company and since it is in litigation it will probably mean they would have to pay all profits to the legal fund.

Or they just said that to throw everyone off the track and they really did burn all the originals. Who knows.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote