AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-05-15, 05:21   Link #1
Lawfer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 30
甲賀忍法帖・改 Kouganinpouchou . Aratame, did anyone read it?




If yes, how is it?
Lawfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 00:39   Link #2
TrueAlchemist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
It came out year 2003.
But manga was drawn by different manga writer compared to other ninja manga.
Kouganinpouchou, which is written by Masaki Segawa.
But, both Kouganinpouchou and Kouganinpouchou Aratame are both written by Futaro Yamada.

If you like story, I would recommand it. but if you are reading manga based on level of drawing, read Yagyuninpouchou, which is currently out, and it is still going out.
the story of Yagyuninpouchou is also written by Futaro Yamada, so it is good manga to read.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 06:48   Link #3
Lawfer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 30
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
It came out year 2003.
But manga was drawn by different manga writer compared to other ninja manga.
Kouganinpouchou, which is written by Masaki Segawa.
But, both Kouganinpouchou and Kouganinpouchou Aratame are both written by Futaro Yamada.

If you like story, I would recommand it. but if you are reading manga based on level of drawing, read Yagyuninpouchou, which is currently out, and it is still going out.
the story of Yagyuninpouchou is also written by Futaro Yamada, so it is good manga to read.
First thanks for your reply

Second, I haven't read any of them yet. But Yaguyinpouchou the 6 volume and ongoing known as Y十M 柳生忍法帖 is also drawn by the same guy Masaki Segawa, but I don't really like his art style on 鬼斬り十蔵 (Oni Kiri Jz) neither the story, it was too weird and not in a good sense.

I don't like Segawa Masaki's manga's Oni Kiri Jz, but I will try Y十M (Yagyuninpouchou) because the story is by Fuutar Yamada.
Lawfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 07:26   Link #4
TrueAlchemist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Y+M isn't bad, but it does not reach the level of "basilisk"yet.
I think it is because good guys didn't die yet at Yagyu Jubei's team.
So, story is a little boring. In Basilisk, everyone died. it was sad, but it was cool.
For Oni Kiri Juzo, it was not written by Futaro Yamada. Well, I understand why you didn't like the manga. it has an element of onmyoji, which is acient Japanese mage in western point of view.

Good thing about Futaro Yamada's novels is that the writer mixed fiction and real history very well.

Well, have fun
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 08:25   Link #5
Lawfer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Y+M isn't bad, but it does not reach the level of "basilisk"yet.
I think it is because good guys didn't die yet at Yagyu Jubei's team.
So, story is a little boring.
Oh I hate that, main reason I stopped reading Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Well, I understand why you didn't like the manga. it has an element of onmyoji, which is acient Japanese mage in western point of view.
I didn't like the drawing style most of all, but also for example in the first volume first the manga start off with the present day of the manga before the main character goes unto a flashback and that's where it started making non-sense (in my opinion). The brother of the main character is getting attacked by his (father?) and then he kills him, by doing that he unleash some sort of wolf looking spirits and all of a sudden one of the spirit who seems evil possess the body of the brother of the main character. Then the body of his father gets revived due to a bug etc...

Lol and all this mess in like less then 10 pages... The reader who is not used to japanese folklore legends is gonna have a hard time with this manga. Because it's really messy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Good thing about Futaro Yamada's novels is that the writer mixed fiction and real history very well.

Well, have fun
So should you say I should go and buy Basilik? From what you said it seems nice.
Lawfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 05:33   Link #6
TrueAlchemist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Basilik is going still going around in Internet.
So, I think you might have a chance to get it in Internet.
And, I understand why you don't like this manga writer's drawing style.
His style does not match shonen manga style.
His style is very close to adult manga. (not hentai, but manga that is read by many adults)
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 20:28   Link #7
Lawfer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Basilik is going still going around in Internet.
So, I think you might have a chance to get it in Internet.
And, I understand why you don't like this manga writer's drawing style.
His style does not match shonen manga style.
His style is very close to adult manga. (not hentai, but manga that is read by many adults)
I'll check Basilik out thank you.
Lawfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 12:55   Link #8
Miki-rin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Please!! Please!! Please!!

Please tell me someone the name of this manga!!!
I really-really want to read it, but I don't find the name...
Arigatou!!!

http://www.myimg.de/?img=prpp7oea9RKac8aa.jpg
Miki-rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.