AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 7 15.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 31.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 28.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-06, 07:01   Link #341
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
talking about Ginga, she has certainly become absorbed in this Relic investigation...but its kind of a risky mission, as she is by herself and with her device...she can get attacked at any time without any backup to help out...
with the possibility of Ginga having action screen time, where the heck is Chrono anyways??

the three admirals sound very intimidating...a very interesting turn of events in the story, if this does happens, is if
Spoiler for three admirals:

then we might get that scenario of TSAB vs. RF6...talk about crazy
its always risky to be by yourself doing "spy missions"...and thats where the "kill ginga" opportunity came from ~ its much better for her to be in a team or at least have a partner ~ better yet just stay behind your desk and do paperwork (but that is boring )
action scene chances for her are high...and she doesnt seem like the type that would go done without a fight!

chrono chan is still MIA ~

plot twist? predictable and boring...hope its not the case >_<
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 07:06   Link #342
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
its always risky to be by yourself doing "spy missions"...and thats where the "kill ginga" opportunity came from ~ its much better for her to be in a team or at least have a partner ~ better yet just stay behind your desk and do paperwork (but that is boring )
action scene chances for her are high...and she doesnt seem like the type that would go done without a fight!
Nono , she was just assisting an investigation, I don't think daddy's little girl would be sent to the frontlines often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
chrono chan is still MIA ~
Suspicious Suspicious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
plot twist? predictable and boring...hope its not the case >_<
This show has never fail to surprise me :0

Be it pleasant (Erio-kun!) or unpleasant (Curse you Am-!)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 07:22   Link #343
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Suspicious Suspicious...
It's always suspicious to you. :P

For all we know, Chrono's right now out there somewhere involved in enough action, drama, angst, and excitement to warrant his own 13 episode spin-off, where he gets to kick ass, shout attacks, and play hooky with enemy femme fatales behind dangerous eyes...until they kick the bucket. Wait...that's suspicious as hell.

Anyway, I posted this in the OC thread. Force Persuasion!

Spoiler for off-topicness bar the first sentence:


Maybe he's covering up the mistakes of his youth? He's a father after all... No one wants his children to walk the dark side or to know that their ka-koi father had a soft side. :3
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 07:48   Link #344
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
suspicious indeed, but I think Chrono might know who this client could be and well...the creators are keeping him quiet until the second half starts...thats the new opening and ending sequences....
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 08:05   Link #345
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Jumping back and fore from mentally exhausting episode 9, to playful light-hearted episode 10 is beginning to take it's toll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's always suspicious to you. :P
It's either that, or "Oh, it must be something too boring to be shown onscreen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
For all we know, Chrono's right now out there somewhere involved in enough action, drama, angst, and excitement to warrant his own 13 episode spin-off, where he gets to kick ass, shout attacks, and play hooky with enemy femme fatales behind dangerous eyes...until they kick the bucket. Wait...that's suspicious as hell.
(Don't forget humor! What's Sugita without the humor )

And judging from your description... With the exception of "Shout attacks" (), Chrono Harlaown is the new James Bond.

Or something along the lines of Tact Mayer...

Quote:
Maybe he's covering up the mistakes of his youth? He's a father after all... No one wants his children to walk the dark side or to know that their ka-koi father had a soft side. :3
Personally, I won't call them mistakes

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
suspicious indeed, but I think Chrono might know who this client could be and well...the creators are keeping him quiet until the second half starts...thats the new opening and ending sequences....
Personally, one way they could make it up to us is to reveal that his lieutenants on board his new ships would be none other than our favorite pair of catgirls...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 08:12   Link #346
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
i was wondering what ever happen to the twins anyways...(what were their names again...)
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 08:19   Link #347
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
They retired with old quizzer ~ I guess they must have paid "Crono-suke" as they called him a visit or two, eventually.
Hence why he's nowhere to be seen ~
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 08:25   Link #348
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
i was wondering what ever happen to the twins anyways...(what were their names again...)
Aria (long hair) and Lotte (short hair).

They were last seen with Graham in England...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
They retired with old quizzer ~ I guess they must have paid "Crono-suke" as they called him a visit or two, eventually.
Hence why he's nowhere to be seen ~

Nah, if he's going to try something, I doubt it'll be on the same planet the Mrs is on
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 08:44   Link #349
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Aria (long hair) and Lotte (short hair).

They were last seen with Graham in England...
I wonder if he's still alive...and if he's not, are the twins?

Would be a pity to lose such useful familiars
Who knows, maybe Chrono is looking after them
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 08:50   Link #350
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I wonder if he's still alive...and if he's not, are the twins?

Would be a pity to lose such useful familiars
Who knows, maybe Chrono is looking after them
Would it be too much to wish for?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 08:56   Link #351
Icarus
shmupmonkey
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I wonder if he's still alive...and if he's not, are the twins?

Would be a pity to lose such useful familiars
Who knows, maybe Chrono is looking after them
If Graham is no longer alive, then the familiars are likely to have gone with him, as familiars are always fiercely loyal to their masters, even to the point of dying when they do. That is, unless they have a very good reason to stay behind.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 09:03   Link #352
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
If Graham is no longer alive, then the familiars are likely to have gone with him, as familiars are always fiercely loyal to their masters, even to the point of dying when they do. That is, unless they have a very good reason to stay behind.
Does this count?

Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 09:11   Link #353
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
If Graham is no longer alive, then the familiars are likely to have gone with him, as familiars are always fiercely loyal to their masters, even to the point of dying when they do. That is, unless they have a very good reason to stay behind.
Actually, there is an empathic link between a master and familiar. This means that the familiar dies upon the death of the master. However, the master has a choice of severing the empathic link in order to make the familiar a separate and non-dependent entity. Though now without someone to leech magic power out of, I can only assume that they eventually develop self-sustaining Linker Cores.
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 09:48   Link #354
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Actually, there is an empathic link between a master and familiar. This means that the familiar dies upon the death of the master. However, the master has a choice of severing the empathic link in order to make the familiar a separate and non-dependent entity. Though now without someone to leech magic power out of, I can only assume that they eventually develop self-sustaining Linker Cores.
One more alternative...

I've been wondering this for the longest time... Is it possible to switch masters?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 10:17   Link #355
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The 97th Non-Administered World
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Actually, there is an empathic link between a master and familiar. This means that the familiar dies upon the death of the master. However, the master has a choice of severing the empathic link in order to make the familiar a separate and non-dependent entity. Though now without someone to leech magic power out of, I can only assume that they eventually develop self-sustaining Linker Cores.
I wonder about that. In the manga, Arf clearly states she took her "chibi" form because it uses less magical energy from Fate to maintain. That implies that the very existance of the familiar is being constantly sustained by his/her creator's Linker Core. If that reasoning is sound, then I would presume that the death of the master OR severing the link the familiar has with the master's Linker Core would immediately result in the death of the familiar. If you wanted the familiar to live on, you'd have to come up with another source of energy FIRST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've been wondering this for the longest time... Is it possible to switch masters?
Probably. We know the Wolkenritter were given artificially created (since they themselves were artificially created), self-sustaining Linker Cores and are now existing without having to constantly draw power from their original "master" (in this case, the YnS, which in turn took it's energy directly from Hayate). I would think establishing a link to a second person's Linker Core and then severing the first would be easier than creating a brand new Linker Core itself.

Which actually raises an interesting situation: since the Wolkenritter clearly do not age, and Hayate still DOES, eventually they'll have to deal with living on after Hayate dies. (I forsee lots of fanfic material in this statement. )
__________________
- I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Dont hesitate to call. -
Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 10:27   Link #356
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Which actually raises an interesting situation: since the Wolkenritter clearly do not age, and Hayate still DOES, eventually they'll have to deal with living on after Hayate dies. (I forsee lots of fanfic material in this statement. )
They'll most likely keep being in service of Hayate's children (the next 'masters' of the Tome of the Night Sky) in that case.
__________________
Keroko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 10:28   Link #357
carlanox
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
1. nanoha is acting as big sisters while fate acting as a mother
2. stars & ligntning team able to use second form
3. why there is 3 books for hayate?
4. vita's cloning make first appearance
5. a child looks like fate (fate's clone?) show up with lost logia?
6. not much on the next preview...there must be a lot of surprises next eps. tanoshiimini!!!
carlanox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 10:34   Link #358
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
They'll most likely keep being in service of Hayate's children (the next 'masters' of the Tome of the Night Sky) in that case.
If Hayate ever has children

There are other scenarios to consider of course:

1. They could either continue to live on eternally, using their newfound freedoms to further expand their horizons. Afterall, they seem to have found their own callings in life now.

or

2. Opt for euthanasia, so as to join Hayate in her fate (although somewhat unlikely).
__________________

On Simple Solutions: "I bought the airline. It seemed neater."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 10:36   Link #359
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
If Hayate ever has children

There are other scenarios to consider of course:

1. They could either continue to live on eternally, using their newfound freedoms to further expand their horizons. Afterall, they seem to have found their own callings in life now.
Most likely since Hayate will forbid them to pick number 2.
__________________
Keroko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 10:36   Link #360
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
~ carlanox
I don get 3 & 4
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.