AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 7 15.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 31.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 28.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-08, 09:51   Link #461
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
An Hero = Hentai in Anonymous' vocabulary along with Promotions

Anyway, back on topic - can we actually expect serious ErioxCaro development in this season (like them kissing each other, or some shots from future at the end) or everything will stay at about the same level?
Probably 1% chance at best their development would be covered in the SS or Strikers' epilogue.They will left us with our own imagination.Kissing is like 'no no' in Nanoha series....even holding hand scenes (male/female) is the 1st in all 3 season >.>
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 09:54   Link #462
An Hero in Disguise
Human
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Currently - Germany
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
I don't think we'll see much of ErioxCaro beyond what we've already seen.

Although, it just got me thinking. Shouldn't it be "A Hero in Disguise", rather than "An"?
Normally, it should

On ErioxCaro case: I demand at least a kiss ... a farewell one *sob*
An Hero in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:01   Link #463
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
....even holding hand scenes (male/female) is the 1st in all 3 season >.>
Arguably that just increases the chances by 30%. o.O

But I'm umm split on this Erio x Caro thing.
I think I want them to be close, really close.
But I don't want them to be that close.

Anyway it wasn't more holding hands as lovers.
I guess it's like brother & sister love ~ for 10 year olds.
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:14   Link #464
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Arguably that just increases the chances by 30%. o.O
That also decrease the chance by XX% (where you get 30% anyway ) ...It could be the producer way of saying "you want romance like scene, there i gave you some already, no more" (Toraha is where all the romance is)

Quote:
Anyway it wasn't more holding hands as lovers.
I guess it's like brother & sister love ~ for 10 year olds.
Comparing to reality, it has no romantic meaning really ....Caro/Erio has similar past, no family/siblings to depend on (only fate) so probably that's why they are comfortable with each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
On ErioxCaro case: I demand at least a kiss ... a farewell one *sob*
Maybe they will be separated by the end of series doing their own duties and back together in the epilogue.I am expecting confession without kissing actually, just teary hug.It would still look great(look at CCS ^^)

Off topic:The result that i got from googling 'an hero' meaning is rather disturbing
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:17   Link #465
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Comparing to reality, it has no romantic meaning really ....Caro/Erio has similar past, no family/siblings to depend on (only fate) so probably that's why they are comfortable with each other.
Well, Shari is definitely trying to hook them up, she did that schedule for them, and it's a date type of schedule
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:18   Link #466
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
UrbanDictionary: An Hero
WTF?! O.o
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:20   Link #467
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
SUPA KAOS TIMU!!!


(Sorry, I just had to... )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for response to page 23:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:20   Link #468
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Well, Shari is definitely trying to hook them up, she did that schedule for them, and it's a date type of schedule
Perhaps it's more: she was trying to bring them closer together as brother and sister ~
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:23   Link #469
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
But I'm umm split on this Erio x Caro thing.
I think I want them to be close, really close.
But I don't want them to be that close.

Anyway it wasn't more holding hands as lovers.
I guess it's like brother & sister love ~ for 10 year olds.
welcome to my world

@raidou ~ being comfortable will soon lead to love interest...or maybe its already happened...they did go on a date (and fate chan approved O.o) ~ and seeing caro blush like that isnt normal
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:27   Link #470
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post

On ErioxCaro case: I demand at least a kiss ... a farewell one *sob*
You're so dramatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post

But I'm umm split on this Erio x Caro thing.
I think I want them to be close, really close.
But I don't want them to be that close.
Uh-huh...

Special reason(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Anyway it wasn't more holding hands as lovers.
I guess it's like brother & sister love ~ for 10 year olds.
Yes! In fact, all those blushes were really just coincidentally timed and completely unrelated actions


Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Well, Shari is definitely trying to hook them up, she did that schedule for them, and it's a date type of schedule
Fate's not complaining either

"In any case, Erio is a boy and is also 2 months older than Caro... Please escort her around...."
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:28   Link #471
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
welcome to my world

@raidou ~ being comfortable will soon lead to love interest...or maybe its already happened...they did go on a date (and fate chan approved O.o) ~ and seeing caro blush like that isnt normal
Yeah i know anything is possible but everyone blush so much and so often in nanoha that i don't get the impact there from Caro/Erio scenes ^^

You could also call brother sister going out as date especially in anime

Shari is just naughty and busybody (gossip girl like vice said )
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:36   Link #472
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Perhaps it's more: she was trying to bring them closer together as brother and sister ~
Bringing them closer together as brother and sister MY IMMORAL BUTT.

Go read the plans she has written for their day!

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-06-08 at 10:49.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 11:28   Link #473
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
~ ma nee But that says nothing about their feelings towards each other.

But in other news what other powers could Lutecia poses.
Hmm ~ I wonder what animal that dark familiar of hers is.
.
.
.
.
Off Topic but does this show air on several channels around the week.
Don't ask why I want to know ~
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 11:38   Link #474
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
~ ma nee But that says nothing about their feelings towards each other.
Yes, they're just friends...

Friends who hold each other hands.
Friends who bath with each other.
Friends who put themselves in danger for each other.
Friends who rescue each other (from falling) time after time.
Friends who blushes nearly everytime their eyes meet.

What more could they be other than very innocent friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
But in other news what other powers could Lutecia poses.
Hmm ~ I wonder what animal that dark familiar of hers is.
If we assume all summoners are the same, probably one-up of what Caro could do...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 11:53   Link #475
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Friends who hold each other hands.
Well Erio forced her ~ it's wasn't like.. mutual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Friends who bath with each other.
Oi.. SUPA KAOS TIMU!!! be over ~ where's this comin' from.
As far as I remember Yuuno is the only one in the series who got service.

Here's a reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Friends who put themselves in danger for each other.
The I suppose you are imagining some Erio x Subaru, Erio x Tea & Erio X Nanoha as well ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Friends who rescue each other (from falling) time after time.
Details details ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Friends who blushes nearly everytime their eyes meet.
They're eyes don't seem to be meeting very often then ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If we assume all summoners are the same, probably one-up of what Caro could do...
Well Caro summed the dragon outside the little thingy on her hand while Lutecia had it come out right out of the jewell ~
I don't know if I should think that means it's stronger or not, but..
In a combat situation considering the speed, she should have the advantage.
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 11:59   Link #476
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Oi.. SUPA KAOS TIMU!!! be over ~ where's this comin' from.
As far as I remember Yuuno is the only one in the series who got service.

Here's a reminder:
StrikerS Sound Stage. No visuals, but the ears are enough evidence to prove that Elio's one lucky bastard. In human form no less. At least Yuuno had to stick to his ferret form.

Ah...the good old days. The birth of the Yuurisa crack pairing. :3
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 12:03   Link #477
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Well Erio forced her ~ it's wasn't like.. mutual.
She didn't resist either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Oi.. SUPA KAOS TIMU!!! be over ~ where's this comin' from.
As far as I remember Yuuno is the only one in the series who got service.
Anybody want the honors of answering?

No?

Okay, StrikerS Sound Stage, Track 15/16

(Didn't see you there Nightengale )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
The I suppose you are imagining some Erio x Subaru, Erio x Tea & Erio X Nanoha as well ~
Show me one scene where he saved them Then I'll play along.

Hell, I'll even allow fanart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Details details ~
No literally

Erio saved Caro from falling in the second episode.
Caro saved Erio from falling in the fifth episode.
And I'm not too sure about this, but he did 'save' her again in the sound stage from...Something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
They're eyes don't seem to be meeting very often then ~
I said nearly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Well Caro summed the dragon outside the little thingy on her hand while Lutecia had it come out right out of the jewell ~
I don't know if I should think that means it's stronger or not, but..
In a combat situation considering the speed, she should have the advantage.
Caro summoned Fried full/true power form.

Lutecia just calls out Ganyuu... That's probably not it's maximum potential
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 13:21   Link #478
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Somehow I don't see them coming together in a brother/sister kind of way. I like how their relationship is going and its just interesting since it's fairly unusual for the series. If they wanted to build a brother sister thing then why not have Fate go along to create a family outing kind of thing. With the two of them interacting it seems more like a growing romantic thing.

Trust me I haven't seen siblings look at each other like that. Though I'm more often fighting against my sisters, but my point remains. This episode was great for hints on how they are getting closer and how others (Shari) are helping them out. You have the looks they gave each other when Caro came out in her outfit, even if it was by a bump holding hands at the station.

It's just an interesting relationship to comment on. At any rate have to check out that soundstage. Seems like I missed out on something fun.
__________________
FlareKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 18:41   Link #479
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Somehow I don't see them coming together in a brother/sister kind of way. I like how their relationship is going and its just interesting since it's fairly unusual for the series. If they wanted to build a brother sister thing then why not have Fate go along to create a family outing kind of thing. With the two of them interacting it seems more like a growing romantic thing.
They can argue all they want.

It's a date

And a damn good one if it were to be followed through

(And it even helps that the two of them are so innocent and clueless about it )

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Trust me I haven't seen siblings look at each other like that. Though I'm more often fighting against my sisters, but my point remains. This episode was great for hints on how they are getting closer and how others (Shari) are helping them out. You have the looks they gave each other when Caro came out in her outfit, even if it was by a bump holding hands at the station.
If there's anything I'm paranoid about, it's this... Why are they making their relationship more obvious than the ones before?

What's the catch... ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
It's just an interesting relationship to comment on. At any rate have to check out that soundstage. Seems like I missed out on something fun.
Ahhh~ how do I say this?

I myself sort of skip a chunck (I wouldn't understand them anyway ) and jump straight into the Erio/Caro part
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 18:55   Link #480
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If there's anything I'm paranoid about, it's this... Why are they making their relationship more obvious than the ones before?
What's the catch... ?
Something to milk from rabbit fan later on maybe plus this is most probably the last season (with a very large cast at that) so they might just tried to speed it up (more obvious hint instead of vague one)

Quote:
Ahhh~ how do I say this?

I myself sort of skip a chunck (I wouldn't understand them anyway ) and jump straight into the Erio/Caro part
Right...that was the 1st two track you checked isn't ~_~ right after getting the SS.The SS still give me bad feeling (bad mistake )
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.