AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shana

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-06, 19:16   Link #101
FreedomMS
Sola FTW
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Singapore
Age: 21
Shana who is a flame haze...is she immortal?
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 04:42   Link #102
passenger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
she does not age i believe.
__________________
not a native speaker. sorry for the poor ingrish.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 05:41   Link #103
JediNight
キズランダム
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
I don't think it's been specifically stated how the aging-process works. In the flashback episodes with Shana's training, Maid-girl (forget her name lol) was buying food from a modern Conbini store, so I'm thinking that Shana hasn't been a flame haze for that long. And I would think it would be a long-term liability to not be like in the young 20s before "stopping age" even if they do. (Although strength and power in the show don't seem to be directly tied to body size, etc.)
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 11:24   Link #104
passenger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
when a new flame haze showed up ( the one who used yoshida to tune the misaki city, forgot his name), margery referred to him as geezer IIRC. From the looks he seemed to be a little kid. so i belive after u make the contract your physical age does not change.
__________________
not a native speaker. sorry for the poor ingrish.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 11:51   Link #105
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
correct. also, Margery isn't "young" either : she commented once she fought for decades (or centuries?), to hunt down Silver.

IIRC, Khamsin is one of the oldest Flame Hazes.


it is clear that Flame Hazes are much more like torch than human beings. (i think alastor commented about this fact too)
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 17:33   Link #106
S_K
Let's begin!
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
correct. also, Margery isn't "young" either : she commented once she fought for decades (or centuries?), to hunt down Silver.

IIRC, Khamsin is one of the oldest Flame Hazes.


it is clear that Flame Hazes are much more like torch than human beings. (i think alastor commented about this fact too)
WOooo!!! Let's go Khamsin. He deserved more show time in the 1st series. I demand he gets more show time in the 2nd season
__________________
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 17:58   Link #107
StillDaggerX
Still Dagger Ex
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Age: 21
I want more Wilhelmina :P
StillDaggerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 18:21   Link #108
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
I don't like love triangles either. One series of it is enough imo. I just keep thinking, "Shana, just run your sword thru that girl and end the viewer's misery."
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 20:07   Link #109
FreedomMS
Sola FTW
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Singapore
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I don't like love triangles either. One series of it is enough imo. I just keep thinking, "Shana, just run your sword thru that girl and end the viewer's misery."
You are dirtying Shana precious clean HAND!!
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 03:13   Link #110
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Don't know about you, but i find the love triangle to be very interesting... Adds a depth to this story and besides what does everyone have against Yoshida... She is so cute..
__________________
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 03:20   Link #111
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Kazumi isn't only cute, but she isn't helpless nor useless. (heck, even things didn't turn into "panzer emo" after she confessed)

i hope she will get an equal development in season 2, she deserves it
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 07:55   Link #112
UPR
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 25
yeah good love triangle makes it more intersting what good would it do if there weren't some obstacles to cross
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 17:23   Link #113
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Kazumi isn't only cute, but she isn't helpless nor useless. (heck, even things didn't turn into "panzer emo" after she confessed)

i hope she will get an equal development in season 2, she deserves it
i beg to differ...she was and has been the jealous one all the time >_< just look at shana tan...she tried to use breast seduction! O_O (and knowing that shana is flat what she is doing is mean >_<)

*runs*
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 17:30   Link #114
UPR
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 25
^^^ hey you us whatever advantage you over another person its not her fault shana's flat
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 18:20   Link #115
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i beg to differ...she was and has been the jealous one all the time >_< just look at shana tan...she tried to use breast seduction! O_O (and knowing that shana is flat what she is doing is mean >_<)

*runs*
you are using shana tan to show how jealous Yoshida is.... Wow i guess desperate times does call for desperate measures... lol.
__________________
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 18:34   Link #116
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
I demand for Hecate's return.

That is, if she ever

Spoiler for end of SnS:
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 18:58   Link #117
FreedomMS
Sola FTW
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Singapore
Age: 21
well i sure yuuji wil will rather have a flat chest than a big bouncy breast?in shana tan he has like no effectover the bouncy breast
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 13:39   Link #118
passenger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
with little capacity of life source that yuuji has i believe he can't be able to handle yoshida's figure seriously shana is the ultimate loli that never ages who can say no to her?
__________________
not a native speaker. sorry for the poor ingrish.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 05:40   Link #119
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
with little capacity of life source that yuuji has i believe he can't be able to handle yoshida's figure seriously shana is the ultimate loli that never ages who can say no to her?
Are you kidding me... Compared to Shana Yoshida is very docile... I mean she is timid and shy, while Shana is more extrovert and not to mention violent and from the looks of the poster above me.. Yuji would still have a easier time dealing with Yoshida than with Shana....

Not that i'm taking sides on which girl i prefer it's just that i like Yoshida as well and the love triangle is one of the factors that make this show interesting.....
__________________
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 12:41   Link #120
passenger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Are you kidding me... Compared to Shana Yoshida is very docile... I mean she is timid and shy, while Shana is more extrovert and not to mention violent and from the looks of the poster above me.. Yuji would still have a easier time dealing with Yoshida than with Shana....

Not that i'm taking sides on which girl i prefer it's just that i like Yoshida as well and the love triangle is one of the factors that make this show interesting.....
But when it comes to yuji she is very considerate and timid. whenever they do it (practicing) she always warns him to leave enough for him to live As a serious comment i belive in the recent anime trends lolis always have the upper hand over their love rivals. So i say shana.
__________________
not a native speaker. sorry for the poor ingrish.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.