AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 14 22.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 44.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 21.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 6.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-14, 20:11   Link #701
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post

With you cracking the jokes around here, nobody's too shabby in that area
I've been getting lazy these days though ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Yeah, Episode 2 he fell on the floor and cushioned Caro's fall. He got a 'reward' for that too
He was smacked into another wall again in episode 5

"Love hurts "


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I insist that that 'guy' is Spaghetti. He's the type of guy that would make stupid and creepy things such as that.
But most (if not all) 'genius' type don't like to get their hands dirty too early...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
And by the 'Been fooled before' do you mean your curse?

Actually, I was refering to shows that features 'traps'
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 20:43   Link #702
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Wow now that you think of it Erio has had a lot of encounters with walls/ground. Most either are related to Caro or being in her presence....well guess that's the price you pay. He is pretty durable though , have to give him some credit on that.

Yeah don't think Garyu fits the female thing so it's probably the case of summons being a different gender. After all need a few guys in there so Erio isn't in that conflict of fighting against a girl. Plus if Chrono does want to get into the fray need someone for him to beat.

I guess it could be Spaghetti, but crazy scientists don't seem to fight their battles. Why do the work yourself when you can build/create someone to do the fighting for you?
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 20:58   Link #703
mist2123
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: M.U
Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Wow now that you think of it Erio has had a lot of encounters with walls/ground. Most either are related to Caro or being in her presence....well guess that's the price you pay. He is pretty durable though , have to give him some credit on that.

Yeah don't think Garyu fits the female thing so it's probably the case of summons being a different gender. After all need a few guys in there so Erio isn't in that conflict of fighting against a girl. Plus if Chrono does want to get into the fray need someone for him to beat.

I guess it could be Spaghetti, but crazy scientists don't seem to fight their battles. Why do the work yourself when you can build/create someone to do the fighting for you?
Garyu is SEXLESS...
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 21:13   Link #704
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Wow now that you think of it Erio has had a lot of encounters with walls/ground. Most either are related to Caro or being in her presence....well guess that's the price you pay. He is pretty durable though , have to give him some credit on that.
And that's with ONE loli

Imagine THREE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
After all need a few guys in there so Erio isn't in that conflict of fighting against a girl. Plus if Chrono does want to get into the fray need someone for him to beat.
I don't mind Erio vs (Lutecia+bugs), but I can foresee that even if he 'wins', she would just be disarmed while he'll have cuts and broken ribs And I don't mean that she's tough...

As for Chrono, they might cheap out again and have he pwn drones of different variety like back in season 1.

Type 1 & 2 could be taken care of with a single 'Stinger Snipe'.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 21:36   Link #705
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And that's with ONE loli

Imagine THREE...



I don't mind Erio vs (Lutecia+bugs), but I can foresee that even if he 'wins', she would just be disarmed while he'll have cuts and broken ribs And I don't mean that she's tough...
As long as she doesn't use mind control bugs.

Quote:
As for Chrono, they might cheap out again and have he pwn drones of different variety like back in season 1.

Type 1 & 2 could be taken care of with a single 'Stinger Snipe'.
Well, going by his first sortei in the two previous seasons:

MSLN: Intervention
MSLN A's: Ambush
MSLN SS: ????

I'm voting for 'Rescue'.
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 21:44   Link #706
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And that's with ONE loli

Imagine THREE...
God protect him...It was nice knowing you Erio

Quote:
I don't mind Erio vs (Lutecia+bugs), but I can foresee that even if he 'wins', she would just be disarmed while he'll have cuts and broken ribs And I don't mean that she's tough...

As for Chrono, they might cheap out again and have he pwn drones of different variety like back in season 1.

Type 1 & 2 could be taken care of with a single 'Stinger Snipe'.
Yeah that wouldn't work out too bad. Dealing with the various attacks fighting against them and some Lutecia blasts. Big part of the fight breaking through and getting Strada right up there for the win. But somehow I can see him looking like hell while she is fairly calm.

Good luck for Chrono to get a real fight. Not just fighting drones or one attack against Zafira.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 21:46   Link #707
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
As long as she doesn't use mind control bugs.
Lol

That would just be too much of a cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Well, going by his first sortei in the two previous seasons:

MSLN: Intervention
MSLN A's: Ambush
MSLN SS: ????

I'm voting for 'Rescue'.
Isn't his Intervention pretty much abit like a rescue?

Wait, my bad... A Rescue requires an intervention, but an intervention isn't always a rescue...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 21:51   Link #708
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Yeah that wouldn't work out too bad. Dealing with the various attacks fighting against them and some Lutecia blasts. Big part of the fight breaking through and getting Strada right up there for the win. But somehow I can see him looking like hell while she is fairly calm.
A swan

They look graceful above the water, but nobody can see they struggling below :P

(adapted from 'Spiral' )

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Good luck for Chrono to get a real fight. Not just fighting drones or one attack against Zafira.
The unspoken rule is that the male can't hurt a female

Even in the mock test he only binds Fate...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 21:59   Link #709
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol

That would just be too much of a cheat
Giving the enemies some technical hax to counterbalance the limiter handicap from the protagonists' side?

Quote:
Isn't his Intervention pretty much abit like a rescue?

Wait, my bad... A Rescue requires an intervention, but an intervention isn't always a rescue...
Yup. And I hope it's one helluva save. He never really got the good "To the Rescue!!!" parts from the previous seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The unspoken rule is that the male can't hurt a female

Even in the mock test he only binds Fate...
Arf and Zafira?
And about not hurting Fate, he DID wound her pretty badly during their first encounter.
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 22:11   Link #710
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Yup. And I hope it's one helluva save. He never really got the good "To the Rescue!!!" parts from the previous seasons.
There was no need for him to do that back then. Both sides are pretty much even out.

But now with the Numbers and their little drones... The enemy isn't as out-gunned as we originally thought.

But I'm more interested in how he interacts with the other characters outside of business


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Arf and Zafira?
And about not hurting Fate, he DID wound her pretty badly during their first encounter.
'Hurt', I didn't say they can't fight.

And I wouldn't call that 'pretty badly' no blood, no bruise, no broken bones... And he missed most of his shots!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 22:20   Link #711
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
There was no need for him to do that back then. Both sides are pretty much even out.

But now with the Numbers and their little drones... The enemy isn't as out-gunned as we originally thought.

But I'm more interested in how he interacts with the other characters outside of business
Well of course that is a must as well. He has to give the RF6 base a visit soemtimes.

Quote:
'Hurt', I didn't say they can't fight.

And I wouldn't call that 'pretty badly' no blood, no bruise, no broken bones... And he missed most of his shots!
Well, maybe not badly, but I distinctly remember seeing some bruises after he shot her with some stinger shots. (She was trying to grab the Jewel Seed after Arf provided a diversion) I guess the pretty badly part came from Fate's fever by those times.
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:15   Link #712
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
anybody happen to translate July's issue of Animedia for upcoming episodes for StrikerS??
...just got mines and i tried translating some of it...but i think i'll get into trouble for spoiling future episode plots in this thread....

anyways back on topic, so Rein and Vita will act as reinforcements for the rookies??
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:21   Link #713
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
anyways back on topic, so Rein and Vita will act as reinforcements for the rookies??
With Signum as well, if I'm not mistaken
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:27   Link #714
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
I've been wondering about the church, do they have any active combat velka knights on stand by to help with this battle also??
just in case worst comes to worst...unless Chrono's willing to show off his new skills...
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:30   Link #715
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I'd assume Signum would be heading out to help. Unless she felt like hanging out with Chrono and Carim. Can't recall when she ran out on the party, probably once the attack got started. With Vita etc coming in to help I guess it all depends on whether they'll be intercepted by more enemies.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:30   Link #716
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
I've been wondering about the church, do they have any active combat velka knights on stand by to help with this battle also??
just in case worst comes to worst...unless Chrono's willing to show off his new skills...
I'm guessing they must be ready to sortie if the need arises. Schach in the A's to StrikerS manga proposed to help with the mission the Aces were engaging after all, so....
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:31   Link #717
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Well of course that is a must as well. He has to give the RF6 base a visit soemtimes.
Hopefully.

Cause there always is a bad possibility that he can give command from elsewhere...

Episode 12 seems to be a very major milestone for this series to me Whether the Forwards (I don’t think it’s right to call them rookies/newbies anymore ) can handle themselves.

Whether the villians would be well balanced. Whether Chrono's personality have undergo any... Particular changes.

But most importantly, Erio and whether a not is he going to get a harem



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
I've been wondering about the church, do they have any active combat velka knights on stand by to help with this battle also??
just in case worst comes to worst...unless Chrono's willing to show off his new skills...
They seem to be too far to help out.

Signum was sent back early, Chrono and Carim stayed to remain updated on the situation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
anybody happen to translate July's issue of Animedia for upcoming episodes for StrikerS??
...just got mines and i tried translating some of it...but i think i'll get into trouble for spoiling future episode plots in this thread....
Just do it anyway Put them in double, triple spoiler tags if you feel uneasy

But have someone check on it as well... Just in case.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:33   Link #718
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I'm guessing they must be ready to sortie if the need arises. Schach in the A's to StrikerS manga proposed to help with the mission the Aces were engaging after all, so....
haven't read the A's to StrikerS manga yet, so I dont really know who Schach is...but I guess the Chruch has anyone on standby when the time comes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well I'd assume Signum would be heading out to help. Unless she felt like hanging out with Chrono and Carim. Can't recall when she ran out on the party, probably once the attack got started. With Vita etc coming in to help I guess it all depends on whether they'll be intercepted by more enemies.
being intercepted by more enemies is what could happen to them...thus stalling more time for reinforcements to come....
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:53   Link #719
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hopefully.

Cause there always is a bad possibility that he can give command from elsewhere...

Episode 12 seems to be a very major milestone for this series to me Whether the Forwards (I donít think itís right to call them rookies/newbies anymore ) can handle themselves.

Whether the villians would be well balanced. Whether Chrono's personality have undergo any... Particular changes.

But most importantly, Erio and whether a not is he going to get a harem
Wow who knew how epic this next episode was going to be Had no idea there was so much riding on it, just hope it works out well. I guess the rookie thing can be passed since they have tasted combat. Plus its easier to slip Ginga into forwards than rookies+Ginga since I doubt she's much of a rookie.

Bring on the Chrono personality changes. Maybe being in hiding for so long has affected him. With Amy nowhere in sight just what kind of trouble can he get himself into. Hopefully he pays a visit to RF6 and not just so Hayate can have the dump truck bury him in bills.

Some serious combat should show a lot. How everyone matches up now that the fighting has started. Seems like things could be busy, so I really can't wait to see what we'll get out of the next one.

Bring on Erio's harem as well. Time to find out if he's getting more than just Caro in there.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 01:05   Link #720
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post


Just do it anyway Put them in double, triple spoiler tags if you feel uneasy

But have someone check on it as well... Just in case.
well the only episode title that caught my eye was episode 14 and they even reveal the name of the little girl that comes to RF6...
the title itself is a bit shocking since the next sound stage is set around episode 14 and 15...
but I'm not sure if i got it right though...the translation and all...

and yea, i'm expecting episode 12 to be very "explosive" with action...we should be getting a mid-boss fight right now, unless Lutecia is a mid-boss fight...
well, this sortie should end by episode 12 and then we might be back to more talking, but with interesting revelations in episode 13
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.