AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-14, 22:59   Link #1
ACE2003

Princess Nine [Spoilers]

Okay, I recently watched all of Princess Nine and I must say that I was truly impressed on how the story was presented. Alot of drama along with a rich history of basball in Japan, not to mention that GIRLS were playing baseball!!! It was truly interesting right until the end.......

I am wondering if there's going to be another season, movie, OVA or something!!? I actually wanted to see them reach Koshien and win it all!! I mean that was really a wicked cliff-hanger when you looked at it. I have a small imagination. Well, do you guys feel that same way as I do about this. Speaking of which, has a girl team ever competed in Koshien?
Old 2004-02-15, 00:33   Link #2
Elfir

I did a little information hunting right after watching P9 and couldn't find anything about a girl's team playing at Koshien in reality. Sucks 'cause I was hoping there was some historical basis at least.

And the only sequel/spinoff talk I've heard were jokes, like a spinoff based on Nene's magical girl story. A shame, since it's such a cool show.
Old 2004-02-15, 04:15   Link #3
microlith

Send a message via AIM to microlith
There's a radio drama CD, and a 3 volume manga. People have been pestering ADV to either get the radio drama translated/dubbed and released, or to get a 2nd season made.

The manga is pretty much the same as the show with an additional character (came after the TV series,) and as you can see was really short.
Closed Thread

Tags
baseball