Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-30, 21:56   Link #181
Rosa_Gigantea

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka
I was never bothered by any lesbian undertones in MariMite, but I did feel that some guys were making a moutain out of a molehill in regards to how many of the girls actually had amorous feelings for one another.

But, in my defense, I feel the same way so far about KKM. So far we have one reluctant engagement, and one obvious homosexual. At this point in time, it's a bit early to say that the entire cast is filled with nothing but gay guys.
well it's hard to fault them when the girls were acting so gay around each other :3
but I do realize not all the girls were lesbians ^_^
Old 2004-04-30, 21:59   Link #182
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa_Gigantea
well it's hard to fault them when the girls were acting so gay around each other :3
but I do realize not all the girls were lesbians ^_^
awww I tought you like to watch :P
Old 2004-04-30, 22:25   Link #183
musouka

Quote:
The only problem I have with that is the double standard I've seen with this. (Note: I'm not saying you are a part of what I'm about to say) Girls get frowned upon for taking straight guys and "making" them gay, no matter what reasoning they use. (Whether it be logical or not)

But when guys do the same thing with girls, it was "because they were acting gay". Y'know, nevermind the fact that it's the exact same reasoning women use to hook up two guys.

I'm not saying that guys have to be particularly enamored with BL, or stop loving girl/girl stuff. I just wish they'd realize that they're acting an awful lot like those "rabid fangirls" they proclaim to dislike so much.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2004-05-01, 17:39   Link #184
Karala

Who's seen episode 5? I thought it was great, not that I understood a great deal of what was going on.... lol

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-01, 17:54   Link #185
Rosa_Gigantea

Quote:
The only problem I have with that is the double standard I've seen with this. (Note: I'm not saying you are a part of what I'm about to say) Girls get frowned upon for taking straight guys and "making" them gay, no matter what reasoning they use. (Whether it be logical or not)

But when guys do the same thing with girls, it was "because they were acting gay". Y'know, nevermind the fact that it's the exact same reasoning women use to hook up two guys.

I'm not saying that guys have to be particularly enamored with BL, or stop loving girl/girl stuff. I just wish they'd realize that they're acting an awful lot like those "rabid fangirls" they proclaim to dislike so much.
i agree ^_^
though in the case of maria-sama there's a lot more basis for it than most yaoi pairings i've seen. Same for Kyou Kara no Mao. I think there's enough jokes and subtext to atleast pounder on the what ifs

btw i'm not a guy lol
Old 2004-05-01, 21:46   Link #186
LinChoiSin

in my opinion the show wouldn't be as funny if Yuri turned out to be gay but i'm sure it'll still make me laugh because this show is really hilarious.How come the best shows are short series these days?
Old 2004-05-02, 02:28   Link #187
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinChoiSin
in my opinion the show wouldn't be as funny if Yuri turned out to be gay but i'm sure it'll still make me laugh because this show is really hilarious.How come the best shows are short series these days?
I think so too, I think yuuri is not gay... yet. ^^

He sounds genuinely surprised during the proposal.
Old 2004-05-02, 06:14   Link #188
sainfate

I think that Wolf is definately hiding something... why wouldn't he strip for the challenge in ep2 and some of the comments that his mum makes..... so far only gunther show to be gay which add the comic in this series.
Old 2004-05-02, 13:14   Link #189
Karala

I don't think Wolf is female, if that's what your getting at, I do't think he wouldn't strip because he had dignity...

Pics From Episode 5...
Spoiler:

Last edited by Karala; 2004-05-02 at 13:24.
Old 2004-05-02, 13:16   Link #190
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Oh the temptation...... >_<

must resist clicking on the spoiler.....
Old 2004-05-02, 13:36   Link #191
sainfate

I don't know.. maybe I am reading to much into it... hmmm why Wolf is the only character which they draw female looking eyes (lashes)... I guess I hope that he is a girl but nothing against gay love and they are both very cute together.

Last edited by sainfate; 2004-05-02 at 13:57.
Old 2004-05-02, 13:52   Link #192
musouka

I highly doubt Wolf is a girl. I think he's just prissy and full of pride. If there was a secret about him, I think his profile on the official site would make note of "a secret". Since it just lists him as "third son", I think anyone hoping he's a girl is engaging in wishful thinking.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2004-05-02, 13:59   Link #193
sainfate

I guess we have to wait and see... ^____________^
BTW how many episodes are there ???
Old 2004-05-02, 15:40   Link #194
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I heard people said is 10 episodes. I hope not tho. >_<

On a side note, episode 3 is out just now. ^^
Old 2004-05-02, 17:18   Link #195
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
Yuri and bishounen (wolfram) cute couple

whether this anime will be a gravitation where guys kiss guys..is still unknown.. but I so happy to see this and like to thank the groups that are subbing
Old 2004-05-02, 17:58   Link #196
karsa

Last night I caved in and downloaded the raws for 3, 4, and 5. Watched them today and unsurprisingly didn't understand a thing, it was sooo frustrating. But hurrah! 1/2 hour more and I shall be enlightenend as to ep 3 (if only I'd been a bit more patient I could have saved my bandwidth, oh well).
Old 2004-05-02, 21:15   Link #197
sup12a
noob member

hey does n e one else have a problem with their version of kyou kara mao 3. because mine isn't workin gn its complete
Old 2004-05-02, 21:59   Link #198
Budweineken
Crap

Mine is working fine... use g-spot to see if you are missing any codecs... install the newest xvid... open it up again with bittorrent.... and see if it works...
Old 2004-05-02, 22:14   Link #199
Rosa_Gigantea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karala
I don't think Wolf is female, if that's what your getting at, I do't think he wouldn't strip because he had dignity...

Pics From Episode 5...
Spoiler:
awww those are so cute wolf x yuri otp! ^-^
Old 2004-05-02, 22:17   Link #200
Rosa_Gigantea

Quote:
I highly doubt Wolf is a girl. I think he's just prissy and full of pride. If there was a secret about him, I think his profile on the official site would make note of "a secret". Since it just lists him as "third son", I think anyone hoping he's a girl is engaging in wishful thinking.
why do people associate prissiness with girls? -_-

anyways, for the other poster, you are setting yourself up for a big let down if you think he's a girl. have you ever seen gravitation? shuichi in the anime got mistaken for a girl by many distraught otaku males. Nuriko? get my point :3
Closed Thread