AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-01-13, 13:03   Link #181
tsunade666

Whose Lishia again? Kinda forgot her already. There's some difference from the WN and LN that I'm not up to date with the LN. Even if I had copies of it. Last volume of LN that I read is the attack with that unique enemy cause some damages to him too.
Old 2022-01-13, 14:47   Link #182
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Whose Lishia again? Kinda forgot her already. There's some difference from the WN and LN that I'm not up to date with the LN. Even if I had copies of it. Last volume of LN that I read is the attack with that unique enemy cause some damages to him too.

Blond and cute girl, tried to kill selva (tefia Butter) of course she was no Match for him, she was sent to be kill, so her death could be used as an excuse to start a conflict, but als save her life but not her soul, since she was deemed too useless to even die, and got banished and mark with a burning iron.
Old 2022-01-13, 14:54   Link #183
tsunade666

did you mean lilishia? she's new in LN from what I understand. sad thing, throw away character by the author?
Old 2022-01-14, 01:27   Link #184
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
did you mean lilishia? she's new in LN from what I understand. sad thing, throw away character by the author?
yes lilishia, i like her quite a bit, i hope she recovers, normally i wouldn't be worry since MC is around, but in this novel, als just doesnt care i didnīt know lilishia was LN only, i have never read the WN
Old 2022-01-14, 06:38   Link #185
Sekhmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
yes lilishia, i like her quite a bit, i hope she recovers, normally i wouldn't be worry since MC is around, but in this novel, als just doesnt care i didnīt know lilishia was LN only, i have never read the WN
Spoiler for Volume 13:

I don't have the illustrations of volume 13 and volume 14 but I found summaries of them.

Fanon, the No.4, seems to be an interesting character so I hope to see Alus and her interactions in the future. Thanks to J-Novel Club we won't wait for a long time to read these volumes.
Sekhmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-14, 13:01   Link #186
tsunade666

Thanks for the link of the summary. It looks like the novel is really going in different turn.

I lost my interest in the WN because it has too much loki scene there and she is the only one with MC when things when sh*t. I stopped reading after that troublesome arc was finished and the MC returned school so I don't know further than that but the LN takes different turn. its more fun this way. Really didn't like much the interaction between loki and mc.

Fanon, if I remember it right, she's a bit older than she looks and she has interesting weapon. Beam shooting umbrella for the win.

Tags
harem