AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 07:35   Link #20681
Soji

CNine But Ise know why Akeno want to do that ..that time..there is was no way that he would do that with her that time ...no to mention the trauma. No really,that time Ise does that for her.
Old 2012-03-28, 07:38   Link #20682
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
CNine But Ise know why Akeno want to do that ..that time..there is was no way that he would do that with her that time ...no to mention the trauma. No really,that time Ise does that for her.
same thing happen to Vali. Kuroka only ask him for his child not to become his wive. and i think Vali is quite opposite of Ise, he is still innocent child
Old 2012-03-28, 07:51   Link #20683
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
you could say the same thing to Ise that refuse Akeno seduction in vol 7.
No, no you couldn't. Issei's shown PLENTY of attraction to Akeno prior to that point. He refused because he knew it would have caused FAR more harm than good.

After that refusal, Akeno loves him more than ever.

If Kuroka's story is accurate, Vali showed no attraction to her AT ALL. Barring Vali being, gay, eunuch, or walking corpse, I just don't see how that is possible.

Even if Vali was faithfully married to someone else, in a monogamous relationship, to have no attraction to Kuroka is baffling.

As for kings, in chess, they have no special powers (in fact, they are the weakest piece.) In the Ln, no special powers have been given to the "king" role except one, if the King loses, the whole team loses.
Old 2012-03-28, 08:05   Link #20684
AznSamsung

azure@ i agree with akeno party .... Vali is not gay due to at one part he prefer the butt then oppai ....
Old 2012-03-28, 08:46   Link #20685
Myh

i find quite strange that the move in which the king can switch places with one rook has been mentioned yet never been used ... "rock" i think it was the name of the move
Old 2012-03-28, 08:49   Link #20686
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myh View Post
i find quite strange that the move in which the king can switch places with one rook has been mentioned yet never been used yet... "rock" i think it was the name of the move
it's called castling. it's to box up the king so that they're able to be boxed in, surrounded by pawns and the rook.
Old 2012-03-28, 08:53   Link #20687
Myh

actually.. no, i really mean literally a teleportation btw rook and king in which they changes places, not a chess move or tactic.
Old 2012-03-28, 08:54   Link #20688
zzhk
Summary Machine

In Volume 4, Rias used Castling when she swapped places with her then unused Rook to go rescue Gasper in the old school building.

Obviously Vali isn't using Evil Pieces, but somehow I find his ability to switch places with Fenrir any time strangely similar to Castling.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-28, 08:56   Link #20689
Myh

ahhh my bad then, they did use it... didnt remenber it though :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
In Volume 4, Rias used Castling when she swapped places with her then unused Rook to go rescue Gasper in the old school building.

Obviously Vali isn't using Evil Pieces, but somehow I find his ability to switch places with Fenrir any time strangely similar to Castling.
well... truth be told the castling logically speaking is a spell that was added to the king and rook pieces only to resemble the actual chess game, so it should be a spell that exists in the dxd universe and can be used in other situations.. or i may be trying to rationalize this just noticed i was double posting and deleted... my bad
Old 2012-03-28, 09:09   Link #20690
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myh View Post
ahhh my bad then, they did use it... didnt remenber it though :P

well... truth be told the castling logically speaking is a spell that was added to the king and rook pieces only to resemble the actual chess game, so it should be a spell that exists in the dxd universe and can be used in other situations.. or i may be trying to rationalize this just noticed i was double posting and deleted... my bad
this is Ajuka Beelzebub we're talking about here..

he probably added that for the lulz..
Old 2012-03-28, 09:15   Link #20691
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
azure@ i agree with akeno party .... Vali is not gay due to at one part he prefer the butt then oppai ....
What exactly did you think gay guys like?
(Note: That's a rhetorical question.)

Before that though, he said he was not interested in women AT ALL, and he meant it. He said that he'd prefer the butt only if forced to choose.

Yeah, I'm with Kuroka on this, I have serious doubts as to Vali's ... libido.
Old 2012-03-28, 09:23   Link #20692
AznSamsung

azure@ lol i have no comment
Old 2012-03-28, 09:44   Link #20693
Soji

Now that I think about it. I wonder if in future ise can do like he do in CCQ. If i remember right I do change the shape of his gauntle to use Rock in CCQ...I wonder if he can do the same (sooner or later) in his normal mode(no bb,triana ,ccq) just call out part like he does there. To boost himsef and use that power in his Human/devil mode as well(no armor).Another think better for him come back really soon not only for the girls and the whole mess in the underworld...but for the 8 pawn as well.Because I can see Azazel want to do some test /experiments on them and lastly I wonder if the 8 pawn pice are like a incomplete summon and Rias or someone will comeplete the summon (call back) of his.
I mean like we already say ...the piece are to come back inside him somehow and Ise had to come back from that place some how as well.
Old 2012-03-28, 09:58   Link #20694
AznSamsung

the answer should be opfus
Old 2012-03-28, 09:59   Link #20695
Soji

AznSamsung @ If she does help him to come back to life or save him from the curse or whatever ...you really think she would have enough power to bring both of them back out of that place?.

Then again she does have 2 time the power of albion and Ddraig...so maybe she could do both of this thing.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:07   Link #20696
mango909

yeah but she still lost power thanx to samael
Old 2012-03-28, 10:08   Link #20697
dametsuna

so the better answer should be GR.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:09   Link #20698
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango909 View Post
yeah but she still lost power thanx to samael
Yeah.That's why I'm not sure if she can help Ise to come back from the dimension gap or that place. especially if she does something to help him to come back to life/coma or whatever is his state now.

Quote:
so the better answer should be GR.
There is only one problem here. Why GR would help Ise ? he dont have reason to do so.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:13   Link #20699
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah.That's why I'm not sure if she can help Ise to come back from the dimension gap or that place. especially if she does something to help him to come back to life/coma or whatever is his state now.

There is only one problem here. Why GR would help Ise ? he dont have reason to do so.
Unless it's an eviction.

GR:"What are you doing here!? GET OUT!"

(Throws Issei and Ophis out of the dimension and right into the underworld.)

But yeah, don't see that happening either.
Old 2012-03-28, 10:18   Link #20700
mango909

lol gr wants more space :P but that makes issei not alive
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural