Notices

Old 2014-04-02, 21:14   Link #2141
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolBlade View Post
As mush I would like to read Hataraku Maou-sama I'll still choose StB for now
Agreed, I really like Hataraku, but I want to see StB translated a little bit more. Besides, I get the feeling that it would be easier for Hataraku to find a translator later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I put it in my post. Just click here.
Ah, thanks.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 21:20   Link #2142
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Besides, I get the feeling that it would be easier for Hataraku to find a translator later.
How so? It seems that Baka-Tsuki (the only group I know that's translating it) hasn't updated the project in forever. There are only the prologue and two chapters of volume 1 (the first of which is incomplete) as well as the prologue and chapter 1 of volume 3.

Or are you aware of somebody/some group that are interested regardless of some poll?

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 21:45   Link #2143
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
How so? It seems that Baka-Tsuki (the only group I know that's translating it) hasn't updated the project in forever. There are only the prologue and two chapters of volume 1 (the first of which is incomplete) as well as the prologue and chapter 1 of volume 3.

Or are you aware of somebody/some group that are interested regardless of some poll?
Nah, it's just a feeling I have.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 08:04   Link #2144
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Just reading vol 10. For those of you who are interested in the geography of the StB world:
Spoiler for vol 10:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 11:03   Link #2145
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Just reading vol 10. For those of you who are interested in the geography of the StB world:
Spoiler for vol 10:
thx for the spoilers for vol 10 been waiting on them for awhile
Old 2014-04-06, 18:29   Link #2146
haseo0408

Quote:
Spoiler for vol 10:
The Chaotic Territory is quite large but not as much as the Imperial Domain or the Dinasty of Annihilation, makes sends considering Chaos Bride was the youngest among the Progenitors. That makes me wonder, has any information regarding the actual age of the Progenitors has been reavealed? The Forgotten War King must have at the very least 5000 years old.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 18:30   Link #2147
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
The Chaotic Territory is quite large but not as much as the Imperial Domain or the Dinasty of Annihilation, makes sends considering Chaos Bride was the youngest among the Progenitors. That makes me wonder, has any information regarding the actual age of the Progenitors has been reavealed? The Forgotten War King must have at the very least 5000 years old.
They're probably as old as Cain, which is pretty close to the age of all of creation. At the very least, they were alive when the tenbu were around.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 19:02   Link #2148
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
They're probably as old as Cain, which is pretty close to the age of all of creation. At the very least, they were alive when the tenbu were around.
Wow! Thatīs old! But now Iīm a little more confused, Yukina said that the Progenitors were cursed by the gods, does that mean they were originaly humans or were they born as vampires and then cursed?.
Old 2014-04-06, 19:13   Link #2149
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I don't think we know the exact size of the Warlord's Domain or the Dynasty of Annihilation .We only know their whereabouts.

Spoiler for additional Vol 10 spoiler:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-04-06 at 19:41.
Old 2014-04-06, 19:32   Link #2150
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Wow! Thatīs old! But now Iīm a little more confused, Yukina said that the Progenitors were cursed by the gods, does that mean they were originaly humans or were they born as vampires and then cursed?.
I think that's just information released to the public. You know. Metaphorical stuff. As a demonic species, they had to have hailed from Cain and as the first of their kind, they were likely his direct children and Cain was a second generation human.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 19:44   Link #2151
haseo0408

Quote:
I don't think we know the exact size of the Warlord's Domain or the Dynasty of Annihilation .We only know their whereabouts.

Spoiler for Vol 10 spoiler:
So Jada is the friendly one of the trio, thatīs worrying, when Kojou gets to meet the other two it would probably end bad. Someone told me the Warlord's Domain occupied most of Europe and the Dynasty of Annihilation most of southern Asia so I thought the Chaotic Territory was smaller.
Old 2014-04-06, 20:01   Link #2152
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
So Jada is the friendly one of the trio, thatīs worrying, when Kojou gets to meet the other two it would probably end bad. Someone told me the Warlord's Domain occupied most of Europe and the Dynasty of Annihilation most of southern Asia so I thought the Chaotic Territory was smaller.
Warlord's Domain occupies somewhere in eastern Europe while the Forgazer's domain occupies an area in the middle east.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-04-06 at 22:01.
Old 2014-04-06, 21:37   Link #2153
haseo0408

Quote:
Warlord's Domain occupies somewhere in eastern Europe while the Warlord's domain occupies an area in the middle east.
Thanks for the correction Moe-san but you typed Warlord twice.
Old 2014-04-06, 22:01   Link #2154
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Thanks for the correction Moe-san but you typed Warlord twice.
Thanks for telling me. That was embarrassing. Sentence corrected.
Old 2014-04-06, 22:20   Link #2155
haseo0408

Quote:
Thanks for telling me. That was embarrassing. Sentence corrected.
So thatīs the location of each of the three domains, that leaves the Empire od Dawn with the smallest territory in the future. Of the remaining two Progenitors, who do think will show up next? Since a spolier I read says that the Aldegir Royal Family will show up soon my money is in the Forgotten War King, La Foliaīs country is right next to the Imperial Domainīs borders so it would make sense.
Old 2014-04-06, 22:40   Link #2156
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
So thatīs the location of each of the three domains, that leaves the Empire od Dawn with the smallest territory in the future. Of the remaining two Progenitors, who do think will show up next? Since a spolier I read says that the Aldegir Royal Family will show up soon my money is in the Forgotten War King, La Foliaīs country is right next to the Imperial Domainīs borders so it would make sense.
I hope the next volume takes place in somewhere foreign like campione. Gets a bit boring if it's always in Itogami city.
Old 2014-04-06, 22:46   Link #2157
haseo0408

Quote:
I hope the next volume takes place in somewhere foreign like campione. Gets a bit boring if it's always in Itogami city.
That makes sense, Campione! takes the gang all around the world from Rome to Borneo and most recently Spain. If La Folia is making a comeback then maybe she would invite Kojou and Yukina to Aldegyr, Iīd love to see Kojou facing the king after what he did to both La Folia and Kanon.

Last edited by haseo0408; 2014-04-07 at 00:48.
Old 2014-04-08, 07:36   Link #2158
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Just read chapter 3 of vol 10--pissed.

Spoiler for vol 10 chapter 3:
Old 2014-04-08, 07:43   Link #2159
Birdway
Banned

Well, I don't see Kojou opposing normal people, just like Godou despite being able to turn his stupid friends into dead meat he allows them to abuse him.

That is why Erica, Ena and Lily are his bodyguards, they help him against humans.

Btw, what was Yukina doing?
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 07:48   Link #2160
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Well, I don't see Kojou opposing normal people, just like Godou despite being able to turn his stupid friends into dead meat he allows them to abuse him.

That is why Erica, Ena and Lily are his bodyguards, they help him against humans.

Btw, what was Yukina doing?
Spoiler for chapter 3 vol 10:

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires