4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-30, 09:00   Link #201
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

My Japanese is mostly rubbish, but I got the impression from what Lockoff was saying that he's fighting for the future rather than the past, which is what made Tieria start angsting.
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 09:02   Link #202
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Well it is kind of interesting that Seravee actually has arms on its legs. Arche returns the trick with a leg beam saber.
It reminded me the General Grievous from Star wars. When he uses lightsabers with his legs XD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 09:03   Link #203
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I wonder if Tieria will modify Seravee to have detachable arms and legs, and maybe become a AD Zeong.
No need... that's what the backpack face seems to be at this point with this revelation: a mini mobile suit.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 09:50   Link #204
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
If Seravee does have the MINI MS thing in it,hopefully the "Red Ranger" of CB will commandeer it.
Oh man,Patrick got shot down again,hopefully his MS get some needed R&R treatment.
Old 2008-11-30, 10:04   Link #205
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Lyle is really different from his brother. I hope his reaction doesn't sway Tieria from his resolve. I'm impressed. Lyle is level-headed as compared to Neil. His enemy is in front of him and yet he is nonchalant about it. Tieria who wanted revenge like Neil has to reflect on himself. Looks like Lyle is the one who can survive the series. No point killing both the twins .

As expected from our Immortal Patrick, he was rendered unable to fight that quickly . If Louise is fighting for revenge, I hope Lyle will knock some sense into her.

Ali is the best pilot so far. He would have gotten rid of Tieria and Setsuna if it wasn't for backup by the other two. It's not the time yet for the Gundam to be destroyed anyway.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 10:08   Link #206
NyxOne

Why will Lyle...who doesn't know Louise at all and wouldn't hesitate to kill her...knock some sense into her?
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 10:11   Link #207
MeesesGlokmah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It reminded me the General Grievous from Star wars. When he uses lightsabers with his legs XD
Actually he has 4 arms. He never uses his legs for lightsaber combat. Just saying.

Anyway, I missed the episode, but it sounds good so I'll hopefully be able to see it later today.
MeesesGlokmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 10:17   Link #208
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Why will Lyle...who doesn't know Louise at all and wouldn't hesitate to kill her...knock some sense into her?
I was trying to point out that Lyle is level-headed while Louise is the opposite. If they ever meet and know all about each other, Lyle can knock some sense into her . Not that he really have to do that.

Old 2008-11-30, 10:18   Link #209
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

A few more scenes from the episode 10 preview that caught my attention --- i wonder why Nena is pulling a surprised look on her face, and what looks like Tieria with long hair could quite possibly be a flashback.
Old 2008-11-30, 10:22   Link #210
Bombo
TSF Fans

Damn..Ali rock again and Monster.!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 10:23   Link #211
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
i wonder why Nena is pulling a surprised look on her face.
It's because she's on the Trinity mothership, and Ali is on the Trinity mothership. You know what Ali did to her brothers?
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 10:24   Link #212
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
It's because she's on the Trinity mothership, and Ali is on the Trinity mothership. You know what Ali did to her brothers?
Well i had no idea that Ali was on the Trinity mothership.
Old 2008-11-30, 10:37   Link #213
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The magazine lineart scans peg it as "Raizer", which seems to be the most reliable spelling so far. The "Riser" and "Raiser" spellings that appear on the HCM-Pro boxart (on the same box no less) somehow loses credibility in the light of previous mispellings on part of the HCM-Pro line... like "Nadle".
You do know that Gundam Ace is pretty famous for mixing up 's' with 'z', don't you? Previous magazine articles have consistently referred to it as "Riser" or later, "Raiser". Gundam Ace's lineart was the first and only instance where it was actually named "Raizer", as far as I can remember.

Besides, Ian pronounced the name as "reh-zer", so I guess it's really "Raiser" instead of "Raizer".
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 10:38   Link #214
NyxOne

Huh. I have a very strong suspicion that Nena's gonna die next episode, then. Then again, Ali may just mess around with her...because he's like that.
Old 2008-11-30, 10:39   Link #215
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Seravee is scary .. .. first he carries a huge head on his back, now he got extra hands in his leg pocket.. Last season, his older brother even hides a pretty lady inside his body! Whats next? boob missiles?

And Billy .. make up your mind.. you first go for Sumeragi.. got dumped .. try to score with Graham, only to be rejected because Graham loves gundam and flag more, back to Sumeragi, got dumped again, and now you back trying to score with Gra ..(I mean).. Meister Bushido? PLAYBOY!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 10:41   Link #216
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Seravee is scary .. .. first he carries a huge head on his back, now he got extra hands in his leg pocket.. Last season, his older brother even hides a pretty lady inside his body! Whats next? boob missiles?
More like he creates a smaller Ganmen version of himself

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 11:15   Link #217
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Epic episode. The battle against Arche Gundam was short, but really exciting. Ali sure has one powerful Gundam, and able to overpower both 00 and Seravee, despite Tieria trying to catch him off guard with Seravee's hidden hands (I was really surprised). Arche's GN Fangs are improved as well, now able to dodge attack instead of easily shot down like in the First Season.

Lyle takes the information on his brother's killer surprisingly. Well he acts like he doesn't really care about it and also Setsuna was sort of involved, I'm sure he's pretty angry inside. But the guy is a real bastard though, how dare he leaves poor Haro rolling around?

Looks like more epicness are coming soon, new Gadessa-like MS with Beam Finger!!! Graham Mr. Bushido's new MS (with specially requested fastest speed and sharpest blade), and finally the long awaited debut of 0 Raizer! Let's see if it really will become invincible!
Old 2008-11-30, 11:39   Link #218
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

Lyle takes the information on his brother's killer surprisingly. Well he acts like he doesn't really care about it and also Setsuna was sort of involved, I'm sure he's pretty angry inside. But the guy is a real bastard though, how dare he leaves poor Haro rolling around?
I noticed that but I didn't think much about it. This guy is definitely not all right!

Old 2008-11-30, 11:43   Link #219
NyxOne

Let's watch 00 become invincible and turn into Double Strike Freedom, yes...

Again, I'm not for that.
Old 2008-11-30, 12:08   Link #220
Galerian

Nice episode. I'll refrain from posting in details untill I have seen some subs, but this episode had something which always makes me laugh.

Mobile Suits interacting with other Mobile Suits as if they were men in armour instead of giant robots.

What possible advantage does using Arios to grab Seravee's shoulder have above using only your radio? I find this rather crazy. Stuff like this happens a lot actually. For instance: when pilots are talking to each other over the radio and they make their MS look at each other. Or when a MS supports another 'wounded' MS when there is absolutely nothing wrong with its propulsion system. Why? To instill that extra bit of comradery in your team?

All I know it is dangerous as hell! Seravee could have cut Arios in half if Hall wasn't on the ball.

Last edited by Galerian; 2008-11-30 at 12:37.
Galerian is offline   Reply With Quote