Spoiler:
What a cunning son of a B****.
Old 2014-02-16, 09:45   Link #223
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
What a cunning son of a B****.
But this establishes the type of villain he is. The conniving type. Other villains would have just sniveled in fear and tried desperately to hide their crime.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 09:49   Link #224
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Well, the biggest problem is Kouki...his justice is just...brings problem rather than helping... I don't like him, definitely.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 09:51   Link #225
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Well, the biggest problem is Kouki...his justice is just...brings problem rather than helping... I don't like him, definitely.
Yeah. He clearly didn't know when to call it quits. That much was apparent when he insisted on staying to fight the Behemoth when Meld and the others were trying to make a retreat.
Old 2014-02-16, 09:52   Link #226
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
so even tho his job is a Hero, but too much justice within himself will make him die faster than the villain himself?
just like what Kaiser said bout Daylight who has justice way too much in Korean LN "Kill No More" @japtem.com
Old 2014-02-16, 09:52   Link #227
kidswable

If only hajime left a little note in boss room. For example: "PLEASE TRY AGAIN! The boss has been slain by the one you try to kill in the bridge. By Hajime"
It will scared the sh*t of his classmate
kidswable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 09:56   Link #228
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
so even tho his job is a Hero, but too much justice within himself will make him die faster than the villain himself?
It's a thin line. He was probably made a hero because of his sense of justice, but it overpowers his rationality. He was unable to see that Meld and the knights were trying to hold off the Behemoth and slowly retreat toward the exit. So he idiotically insisted on trying to fight with them and only made the situation worse.
Old 2014-02-16, 09:59   Link #229
bludvein

Kouki is just an easily manipulated naive idiot. He is living his personal fantasy of being a hero, and he isn't about to listen to anyone else or do any introspection.

I actually kind of hope he is a hidden villain or something. It would give him a little personality.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 10:00   Link #230
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Kouki is just an easily manipulated naive idiot. He is living his personal fantasy of being a hero, and he isn't about to listen to anyone else or do any introspection.

I actually kind of hope he is a hidden villain or something. It would give him a little personality.
Well, I hope he eventually realizes he's a stupid ass.

This web novel is so awesome.
Old 2014-02-16, 10:11   Link #231
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Like when the church / kingdom betrays him? that would be interesting: if that happen. Kouki mind will be tested. Anyway, I'm imagining~

Quote:
Hajime: ......what? getting in my way, you sure?
Kouki: Nagumo, stop! you don't have to kill that man
Hajime:......he attacked first, He should have prepared to be killed if he wants to kill me
Kouki: You... *intervene*
meanwhile~
Yue and Kaori staring at each other in silent, they both suddenly exhibit [Overpowering Aura]
Yue:......pitiful
Kaori: !? ......you thieving cat...
meanwhile~
Shia: eeh~? I don't have any screen time here~? uuh~~~
Ryuutarou: oy, you look strong, how about a fight with me?
Shia: eeeeh~ no, I don't want a meathead~ you! how about duel with me? okay? okay? I won't let you have Hajime-san!
Shizuku: *sigh* what's this girl talking about...?
......(´ω`ゞ

eh, by the way, I'll post chapter 8 later, umm, maybe 3-4 hours. Also, if someone can translated this, it would be great~ (even more great if this get published~~)
Old 2014-02-16, 10:29   Link #232
blankerer

so... we are like 29 minutes into Monday, man the wait for Tuesday.....
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 10:30   Link #233
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Like when the church / kingdom betrays him? that would be interesting: if that happen. Kouki mind will be tested. Anyway, I'm imagining~

......(´ω`ゞ

eh, by the way, I'll post chapter 8 later, umm, maybe 3-4 hours. Also, if someone can translated this, it would be great~ (even more great if this get published~~)
I'll have mixed feelings if this gets published. Odds are good the web novel will get taken down and then we'll have to wait at least a year for the light novel catches up where the web novel left off to get new content.
Old 2014-02-16, 10:40   Link #234
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Spoiler:
So, Mr.Lawful-Stupid decided to forgive him, but the rest of the class just lets him slide like that? It's not as though they don't know he's always picked on Hajime.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 10:41   Link #235
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
so... we are like 29 minutes into Monday, man the wait for Tuesday.....
Yeah, I know that feeling...the waiting is killing~ I'm currently reading another titles though, just so that I can get updates everyday (and I won't be bored).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I'll have mixed feelings if this gets published. Odds are good the web novel will get taken down and then we'll have to wait at least a year for the light novel catches up where the web novel left off to get new content.
Nah, as long as it is not Alphapolis, you don't have to worry. But, most are continuing serialization on narou, even if the title already get published so there should be no worry, I think. The problem with alphapolis is: the volume that get released, is exchanged into digest version (a summary). When the news of publication is announced at 1st february for vol 1 of Chika Teikoku, I'm really glad I had saved it before. Usually, light novel from narou will be released consecutively if the title has enough quantity for bunkobon, unless the author add new contents which takes time. For example, Re:Zero, first released january by MFJ, continued this month for vol2 and nexth month as well for vol3.
Old 2014-02-16, 10:43   Link #236
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
So, Mr.Lawful-Stupid decided to forgive him, but the rest of the class just lets him slide like that? It's not as though they don't know he's always picked on Hajime.
Don't forget. Mr.Lawful-Stupid is the handsome, kind, smart hero Kouki. If it's him doing the forgiving, anything goes.

I can't believe no one noticed. Daisuke apologized for accidentally hitting Hajime, but why the hell is he apologizing to the class!? He should be apologizing to Hajime! He didn't even apologize for setting off the stupid trap that nearly killed them all.

Quote:
Yeah, I know that feeling...the waiting is killing~ I'm currently reading another titles though, just so that I can get updates everyday (and I won't be bored).

Nah, as long as it is not Alphapolis, you don't have to worry. But, most are continuing serialization on narou, even if the title already get published so there should be no worry, I think. The problem with alphapolis is: the volume that get released, is exchanged into digest version (a summary). When the news of publication is announced at 1st february for vol 1 of Chika Teikoku, I'm really glad I had saved it before. Usually, light novel from narou will be released consecutively if the title has enough quantity for bunkobon, unless the author add new contents which takes time. For example, Re:Zero, first released january by MFJ, continued this month for vol2 and nexth month as well for vol3.
Phew. Great.
Old 2014-02-16, 10:43   Link #237
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

So, both the royal family and the church are definitely corrupt right?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 10:45   Link #238
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
So, both the royal family and the church are definitely corrupt right?
They're always corrupt. Except for maybe the princesses.
Old 2014-02-16, 10:46   Link #239
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Don't forget. Mr.Delusional-Stupid is the handsome, kind, smart delusional hero Kouki. If it's him doing the forgiving, anything goes.

I can't believe no one noticed. Daisuke apologized for accidentally hitting Hajime, but why the hell is he apologizing to the class!? He should be apologizing to Hajime! He didn't even apologize for setting off the stupid trap that nearly killed them all.

Phew. Great.
fixed that for you
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 10:47   Link #240
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
fixed that for you
Oh. Thanks.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel