Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Would everyone be happy if Sasuke dies?
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 11:49   Link #222
sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjin
I hate Sasuke for being himself ^_^
I hate Sakura.. she is a waste of time in the series and should either a) become a kitchen housewife slut and breed lots of non-sasuke babies or b) die.

hmmm I hate Ebisu.. he's annoying
I hate filler episdoes. Cmon.. that BULL episode? Gimmie a break (okok, not a character.. but hey, i hated those BULLS)

ANIME: I hate Gaara.. Wow, grow some personality.. "wah i wanna kill everyone so like, i can feel alive or somthing" please, lets get a little more intelligent.

I hate Temari because she hasnt gotten naked yet.. I mean damn, if ur gonna draw a character that good lookin, at least give us a taste of the goods!

I'd say I hate Hinata for them big bug eyes, but I'd be just kidding and people would be in an uproar just hearing hte words "hate" and "hinata" in the same sentance.. However, it would be fun to watch the ensuing posts... =)

hmmm I think thats about it.. Everyone else is ok.. oh wait.. INO!

i mean WTF.. Ino is as bad as Sakura.. START BREEDING!

ok.. that was fun... this was the hate thread right? I am angry this morning.
Even if this is a hate thread, that's a lousy way of saying why you hate the characters. As cdkobasiuk-san has said and dongcute-san has repeated, all the characters (Sasuke and including yes, Sakura as well) were created to fulfill a purpose.

I'll be wasting my time if I tried to defend Sasuke. They're plenty of shrines and threads in this forum which have done so already. The same goes for Sakura. I really don't understand how you guys can hate them anyhow. Sure they're annoying but sasuke/sakura haters make them out to be so shallow. They're aren't just "filler" for the story; Naruto as well as Sasuke and Sakura are the story!

Hinata has "big bug" eyes because she's apart of the Hyuga clan -_- And your reason for hating on Temari?

I personally think that Gaara is a very unique character. "'wah i wanna kill everyone so like, i can feel alive or somthing' please, lets get a little more intelligent" @_@ That isn't personality? How many people do you know that'll go around killing people for the hell of it? I question your intellegience with your post in general.

I don't mean any disrespect with this reply, but the way you're putting the characters into that sort of context is...bad? Again, no disrespect intended.

Uzumaki||Demon-san, thanks.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 12:04   Link #223
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Long post, lots of good arguments, but I don't know if Anjiin was too serious about what he wrote
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 12:13   Link #224
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
Would everyone be happy if Sasuke dies?
I'd stop watching the show/reading the manga...because at that point it has started to suck.

But I rest well in the knowledge that that will never happen because Kishimoto loves Sasuke the most.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 12:14   Link #225
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Long post, lots of good arguments, but I don't know if Anjiin was too serious about what he wrote

Thanks... Some people don't know me very well and miss most of my sarcastic posts.. Most of what I wrote was just for kicks =)

Sorry to have confused you.. I think hate is too strong of a word for me to use with ANY character..

If you want a more serious note, I DISLIKE Sasuke based on how he is in the Manga.. Not his character per say, but the choices he has made.. i.e. i don't believe he deserves the Leaf Villages support in any way; or friendship for that matter from the Genins..

But just based on a character.. Don't really hate anyone.. even tho there are some REALLY annoying cliches with some characters now.. "sasuke-kun" ^_^
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 12:24   Link #226
sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjin
Thanks... Some people don't know me very well and miss most of my sarcastic posts.. Most of what I wrote was just for kicks =)

Sorry to have confused you.. I think hate is too strong of a word for me to use with ANY character..

If you want a more serious note, I DISLIKE Sasuke based on how he is in the Manga.. Not his character per say, but the choices he has made.. i.e. i don't believe he deserves the Leaf Villages support in any way; or friendship for that matter from the Genins..

But just based on a character.. Don't really hate anyone.. even tho there are some REALLY annoying cliches with some characters now.. "sasuke-kun" ^_^
Sorry if I was misleaded, Anjin-san. I haven't been on the forum for very long ^^; I do agree with you with Sasuke and him being as moron with what he's doing.

The post wasn't directed at you alone. It was to many of the posts in this thread and how they hate sasuke/sakura and other characters for stupid reason and whatnot without keeping in mind that characters can't see each other as the viewer can see them.

Last edited by sheen; 2004-03-17 at 12:51.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 14:09   Link #227
Memnoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
I'd stop watching the show/reading the manga...because at that point it has started to suck.

But I rest well in the knowledge that that will never happen because Kishimoto loves Sasuke the most.
So where does it say that he loves Sasuke the most?
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 14:25   Link #228
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

In an interview with Kishimoto, can't say where to find it though Oh, the page I found it is down for the moment, but I'm sure there are other places...
Old 2004-03-17, 15:20   Link #229
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Naruto does think he's above everyone else, in fact his goal is to be better than everyone else
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 15:36   Link #230
Icer

Sasuke

If you're up to date in the manga, you know why.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 16:46   Link #231
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha

No, he's going to die...just not anytime soon. I figure he dies when Orochimaru does.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 16:48   Link #232
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Yeah, an Itachi combo, so that the series end well
Old 2004-03-17, 17:17   Link #233
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
No, he's going to die...just not anytime soon. I figure he dies when Orochimaru does.
What author's going to kill off his favorite character? Try to make sense when you argue.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 17:46   Link #234
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
well the sasuke situation is alot like the vegeta situation where they both choose darkness. Both arrogant. However at least vegeta in time respected goku's power, sasuke however is too egotistical for that.
No, this is where you're wrong. This is the most common mistake Sasuke Haters make. Sasuke DOES respect Naruto's strength.
  1. Before Sasuke's match against Zaku, Sasuke said he wanted to test his strength out against strong guys and in his list he included Naruto. You don't want to test your strength against someone weaker then you, that doesn't prove you're strong. So at this point Sasuke must feel Naruto is a threat and realizes him to have strength.
  2. Before Sasuke's match against Gaara, Sasuke wasn't in the least bit surprised that Naruto beat Neji, in fact he was expecting it.
  3. Spoiler:
  4. Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
I doubt it. You make it sound like you want every character to die.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 18:21   Link #235
realdeal
The Real Deal

Dranz I know sasuke knows naruto is strong but he dont respect him for it. take the:

Spoiler:

Knowing and showing are 2 different things.

And I dont hate sasuke, I just dont like how his character is turning out to be. Sure the whole mysterious, quite dont give a damm attitude b4 was cool but now hes just a jealous, selfish and most of all, a coward. I say coward because instead of taking the right route to gaining strength, his trying to fine the easy way and shortcut, dont like that at all. He was cool but right now the guy dont deserve any sympathy and would have to do something amazing for him to be so easily forgiven I doubt he can top the dying for naruto one
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 18:25   Link #236
eLstar
(^_^)v

I was ready for this. I already typed this up in my message but I deleted it, so I would save it for another post. Now I just have to copy and paste.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-17, 18:56   Link #237
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
Talking

I think that there are aspects of every character that are unlikeable....for instance, Sasuke, well, for an Anime character he is good looking, he has excellent techniques, but the cartoonists counter that with him being a complete snob....

Naruto is good in general, but he is loud and annoying!!

Sakura is funny when she is mad, she is good at Genjutsu, but whenever the other two are in trouble, she just stands there and says "Sasuke-kun"....does anyone else find that annoying!!!!

I am new here too!!! I have only just started watching Anime and I am really enjoying it!!
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 19:05   Link #238
Sethi
StormRider

Dranz you give very good reasons, however most of them can be debated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Before Sasuke's match against Zaku, Sasuke said he wanted to test his strength out against strong guys and in his list he included Naruto. You don't want to test your strength against someone weaker then you, that doesn't prove you're strong. So at this point Sasuke must feel Naruto is a threat and realizes him to have strength.
This one is the one reason we may think Sasuke actually respects Naruto, however just because he wants to fight Naruto doesn't mean nothing about him being less arrogant, it just means that he may acnowledges to himself that Naruto has grow stronger however he never show Naruto or anyone in the series that.
Quote:
Before Sasuke's match against Gaara, Sasuke wasn't in the least bit surprised that Naruto beat Neji, in fact he was expecting it.
He wasn't expecting it, Sasuke knows Naruto and since Naruto acted all cool he deduced that he won, he says it himself, not to mention Sasuke never saw Neji strength so he didn't knew anything about it.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Like realdeal said knowing and acknowledging are 2 different things because if he did acknowledge that Naruto is strong as he is he would be acknowledging that Naruto a brat without any hate or anger without any special ability(In sasuke eyes since he doesn't know about Kyubi) surpassed or equaled him.
Spoiler:
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 19:07   Link #239
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Quote:
I was ready for this. I already typed this up in my message but I deleted it, so I would save it for another post. Now I just have to copy and paste.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 19:27   Link #240
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
He wasn't expecting it, Sasuke knows Naruto and since Naruto acted all cool he deduced that he won, he says it himself, not to mention Sasuke never saw Neji strength so he didn't knew anything about it.
I say Sasuke was expecting it because he wasn’t in the least bit shocked. He’s smirking the whole way through. And I knew you’d bring up he’s never seen Neji’s strength bit. Well if you think about it he knows Neji is really strong. How? Rock Lee said it himself that the strongest genin is on his team. Now since girls are mostly useless in Anime Sasuke can easily deduce that it’s Neji who Rock Lee is talking about. If you just got pummeled by a guy who wasn’t even trying and you just learned that someone is EVER stronger then that guy, things would have to go rolling around in your head.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Dranz you give very good reasons, however most of them can be debated.
Any reason can be debated, no matter how right it may sound or be.