Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2014-09-04, 12:19   Link #2421
mirakura
Arturia X Tamamo is love~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
IOn terms of FSN, I did not talk about Sakura but Saber and her never-ending clones XD
Bad news, I see a new one on the horizon! Takeuchi's mad, his b-day just past, for the sake of being pissed in an hilarious way, he may draw a new clone :3! Lol, new one: Majikaru Seiba! That could be nice :3
Old 2014-09-04, 12:28   Link #2422
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
Bad news, I see a new one on the horizon! Takeuchi's mad, his b-day just past, for the sake of being pissed in an hilarious way, he may draw a new clone :3! Lol, new one: Majikaru Seiba! That could be nice :3
Doesn't matter, I have become immune :P
Old 2014-09-04, 12:30   Link #2423
mirakura

Quote:
Doesn't matter, I have become immune :P
I welcome all clones! It means more nendoroids! And more pics of Arturia cosplaying!
Old 2014-09-04, 12:34   Link #2424
Amarantine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Really, unless you just want to see Sakura get killed, it's not worth it. Literally nothing happens aside from Kirei talking a lot.
But Kirei talking a lot was the best part of HF, so who wouldn't want to see more of it?
Amarantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:34   Link #2425
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
I welcome all clones! It means more nendoroids! And more pics of Arturia cosplaying!
So that was your identity all along... Medea!
Should have known that this world is Caster's Route...
Old 2014-09-04, 12:47   Link #2426
mirakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarantine View Post
But Kirei talking a lot was the best part of HF, so who wouldn't want to see more of it?
So that's where Rin gets it from XD Kirei's signature line: Yorokobe, shounen

Quote:
So that was your identity all along... Medea!
Should have known that this world is Caster's Route...
Lol. Just saw a pic of Argon Coin in DEENIMATION, was she in anime? Can't remember that...
Old 2014-09-04, 12:58   Link #2427
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Lol. Just saw a pic of Argon Coin in DEENIMATION, was she in anime? Can't remember that...
Yeah, she kidnaps Sakura.

I can understand you blotting it out of your mind, because it was legitimately terrible, but it was there.
Old 2014-09-04, 13:17   Link #2428
mirakura

Quote:
Yeah, she kidnaps Sakura.

I can understand you blotting it out of your mind, because it was legitimately terrible, but it was there.
Lol, I remember something terrible happening, but I couldn't remember what. And then people started saying that was the really bad bit. So I thought that was what it was
Old 2014-09-04, 14:23   Link #2429
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Lol, I remember something terrible happening, but I couldn't remember what. And then people started saying that was the really bad bit. So I thought that was what it was
Well, even as a Sakura fan, I would describe it as genuinely terrible (although I cannot compare it to the rest of the anime because that is the only part I have really ever bothered watching in detail). So, yeah, forgetting about that part is probably not a bad idea....
Old 2014-09-05, 01:17   Link #2430
mirakura

Lol, what were we discussing again???
Old 2014-09-05, 03:34   Link #2431
Brother Coa
Banned

Just read announcement and review from our country leading anime club and organization.

It goes like this: "Fate/Stay Night from 2006 was decent anime. Fate/Zero had better scored with the public because story was focused on action rather than characters themselves, so new anime should follow similar formula. We should also say that Fate/Zero also won 'best anime of the year' for 2011 and 2012', the public was not pleased with judges decision."

I never knew that expectation here were so low, for Fate in general not just UBW anime.
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 03:50   Link #2432
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Just read announcement and review from our country leading anime club and organization.

It goes like this: "Fate/Stay Night from 2006 was decent anime. Fate/Zero had better scored with the public because story was focused on action rather than characters themselves, so new anime should follow similar formula. We should also say that Fate/Zero also won 'best anime of the year' for 2011 and 2012', the public was not pleased with judges decision."

I never knew that expectation here were so low, for Fate in general not just UBW anime.
Publics were not pleased, especially in 2012, thinking that SAO should be the best anime of the year instead. Just saying.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 03:59   Link #2433
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)

Quote:

I never knew that expectation here were so low, for Fate in general not just UBW anime
That's a massive frack. Sure, Fate/Zero had amazing visuals but how could they miss all the interesting interaction, dialogue, symbolic shots and episode 16? (Judge me, End of Honour would never leave me)
And who in the world is the public?

Boy if you want to see low expectation, read Youtube comments. Those are massive cancer and not good for the health AT ALL.
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 06:34   Link #2434
Brother Coa
Banned

And this is exactly why I see something before I judge it.

But to be fair, that is probably because Fate series are not popular series in my country. We have old school that like anime from 1980's and we have newer generations that like mostly Death Note, Berserker, Nauto, Bleach and One Piece. Everything else is neglected because it's not shounen enough.

As far as Fate goes everyone knows who Saber, Rin, Archer and Gil are and that's pretty much it. I hope it will be better when new UBW anime kicks in.
Old 2014-09-05, 07:00   Link #2435
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)

Speaking of which, will ufotable subtitle it like,
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works?

cuz if it's no subtitle, then new fans that don't know anything of TM or only know of 2006 DEEN FSN would be confused as all hell when Heaven's Feel movie(s) come.

Oh and if HF are movies, are the titles going to be
Fate/Stay Night: Heavens Feel (add in title) or Heaven's Feel (add in title) or Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel Movie (add in number)
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 07:28   Link #2436
Cherry_Lover

Quote:

Lol, what?

Zero wasn't successful because it had more action, Zero was successful because it wasn't complete shit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Okkin View Post
Judging from the advertising, yes.

Quote:
cuz if it's no subtitle, then new fans that don't know anything of TM or only know of 2006 DEEN FSN would be confused as all hell when Heaven's Feel movie(s) come.
They'd be confused as hell when the anime didn't follow the same route....

Quote:
Fate/Stay Night: Heavens Feel (add in title) or Heaven's Feel (add in title) or Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel Movie (add in number)
Dunno. Most likely the first, I think, but the second is also possible. The third seems unlikely, usually something like that will have its own title, since it's not a "sequel" as such.
Old 2014-09-05, 07:50   Link #2437
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Okkin View Post

No idea on HF, probably names with Fate title. In regards to the anime I don't think it matters. UBW is as much Fate/Stay night as Fate route was so it doesn't really matter who has to have a subtitle or not, they're simply parts to the same game. Plus Fate/stay night was released 8 years ago wheres UBW recently had a movie that used that subtitle so they may remove it to make it easier to differentiate for the newer fans.

Either way so far they're keeping the title just Fate/stay night as shown by the PV/CM titles and general advertising.

Basically seems they're following the Deen model. mainly one route anime (fate), movie with subtitle (HF), in this case one route anime (UBW), movie with subtitle (HF)
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 10:05   Link #2438
mirakura

Zero was pretty popular. Popular enough to get dubbed in America...

SAO, da best If I were to choose, well, Zero has Saber and Iri so.... Lol, even when I forgot about FSN, I still liked Saber in Zero ;3 So, that's a no brainer :3
Old 2014-09-05, 10:56   Link #2439
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Zero wasn't successful because it had more action, Zero was successful because it wasn't complete shit....
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSN review from 2006

'Of course, I was excited because this was the show based on the game I had heard so much good stuff about. Now that it’s over (a quick half year), I can say that Fate/stay night has definitely had its share of ups and downs; less of an emotional roller coaster, and more like some episodes were amazingly good and some were, well, not.'

'What I can say though, is that Fate/stay night is overall one of the best shows so far in 2006. I think it’d be quite interesting if they decide to animate one of the other scenarios or Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.
And finally, for the record, my favorite characters for this series ended up being: Rin > Saber > Archer > Shirou > Ilya > Sakura >> Everyone Else.'
Really now guys, bashing anime just because you didn't like it becomes really old. Entire review btw...
I hated Death Note anime and do you hear me calling it 's**t' all the time? I even recommend it to people to watch it because it is not that bad at all.
Old 2014-09-05, 11:59   Link #2440
Cherry_Lover

No, I call the FSN anime shit because it is shit. Particularly when compared to the original material. The animation is bad, some of the added scenes are just horrendous, and the adaptation itself is poor. Perhaps it's not the worst anime ever made, but it is certainly a lot worse than it could have been.

Also, one review doesn't prove a damn thing. I'm sure you could find a positive review out there somewhere for just about anything, however bad.

Plus, in any case, do you have an objective definition of "shit" that goes beyond "I don't like it"? Because I sure as hell can't see one.

Tags
heaven's feel, ubw, ufotable