AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-01-30, 17:38   Link #2621
justavisitor

come on, black was the classic!! (And this is my first kr shows)

Joke aside..
Two noticeable eyepieces, antenna, a rider that looks like a rider, serious tone that means business. I can sort of understand the term "classic" comes from.

Am I the only one who thinks rabbit tank hazard will kill those 3 grunts in the next episodes??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-30, 18:27   Link #2622
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Am I the only one who thinks rabbit tank hazard will kill those 3 grunts in the next episodes??
I hope not because Sento doesn't need another reason to feel like crap, but that seems likely to happen as he will inevitably lose control and those guys have been raising all sorts of death flags.
Old 2018-01-30, 20:01   Link #2623
B214

Well maybe not all 3 but perhaps 1/2 members. Then Kazumi will go all revenge mode against Sento.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 17:14   Link #2624
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Welp. It's not like I don't understand Sento's behavior. I probably would have acted somewhat similarly.

But therein lies the problem. I do not think Sento is cut out to be an agent in this war. I've talked to soldiers before. They're just a different type of breed than most people.

Sento may have lost himself and killed a person, but on the battlefield, people getting killed is the norm. What he did was not morally incorrect in any way.

But Sento is not a soldier type and he can't really think of it in that way. Which is fine for him as a person, but not as a soldier.

That being said, he is the only one who's able to wield Build, so it's not like he has any choice in the matter. I feel sorry for him.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 18:29   Link #2625
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The inevitable happened. It was tough to see Sento like this.

Grease is a really good guy, and what he said was correct.
Old 2018-02-04, 19:46   Link #2626
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Welp. It's not like I don't understand Sento's behavior. I probably would have acted somewhat similarly.

But therein lies the problem. I do not think Sento is cut out to be an agent in this war. I've talked to soldiers before. They're just a different type of breed than most people.

Sento may have lost himself and killed a person, but on the battlefield, people getting killed is the norm. What he did was not morally incorrect in any way.

But Sento is not a soldier type and he can't really think of it in that way. Which is fine for him as a person, but not as a soldier.

That being said, he is the only one who's able to wield Build, so it's not like he has any choice in the matter. I feel sorry for him.
Well as Souichi pointed out Sento was being naive by thinking he can stop the war without anyone dying.

Still I really like the Hazard form debut.
Old 2018-02-04, 20:12   Link #2627
justavisitor

Sento basically killed a guy who invaded his country. If they don't want to be killed then stay out. Those two grunts act like Sento is the biggest evil in the history while those two are actually the predators here.

Having said that, I do sort of understand their emotions. Buy Ryuga? He is ok for feeling guilty towards Sento, but he is saying sorry to the rest of the Grease's gang? And he was preparing for an invasion in the last episode? How did he think he was going to achieve the objective??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2018-02-05, 03:10   Link #2628
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't really see them as predators. They are just guys who fight for things they believe in. It's normal to get angry when an enemy kills your friend. I mean it happens, killing your friends is what enemies do, after all, but that doesn't mean you're not allowed to get angry over it. Even Grease is angry, he's just in better control of his emotions.
Old 2018-02-05, 08:15   Link #2629
The 48th Ronin

Killing one person almost broke Sento. What happens when all his memories came back?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-05, 10:23   Link #2630
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I remember a certain other Amnesiac rider who didn't really change all that much after he got his memory back.

...For that matter he wasn't that much different before he lost his memory.

Anyway if his memories come back wouldn't he just revert to being his old self? I mean that's what identity is. Memories.
Old 2018-02-09, 09:37   Link #2631
B214

http://www.heroshock.com/?p=33646

Wow looks like Build's is still going full throttle after the next episode.
Old 2018-02-10, 20:22   Link #2632
justavisitor

that supposedly final form of build looks so bad..
Old 2018-02-10, 23:04   Link #2633
B214

I think it looks quite okay.

Spoiler for final form:
Old 2018-02-11, 10:36   Link #2634
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I think it looks quite okay.

Spoiler for final form:
Spoiler for final form design:
Old 2018-02-11, 13:14   Link #2635
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The plot is still moving really fast. Now it's Seito's turn to invade, and their Kamen Rider is apparently the strongest of them all. Looks like Grease's friends are going to be killed by him, which will make him fight alongside the good guys.

I thought it was pretty cruel of Sento to give Misora the responsibility of killing him if he went out of control. And dumb too, because he should have known she'd never push that switch.
Old 2018-02-12, 02:46   Link #2636
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Spoiler for final form design:
That part does look slightly ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The plot is still moving really fast. Now it's Seito's turn to invade, and their Kamen Rider is apparently the strongest of them all. Looks like Grease's friends are going to be killed by him, which will make him fight alongside the good guys.

I thought it was pretty cruel of Sento to give Misora the responsibility of killing him if he went out of control. And dumb too, because he should have known she'd never push that switch.
As long as Rogue doesn't turn out to be Gentoku. I know the chances of him being Rogue is high but please no.

Well the series have been pulling their relationship a lot since the war start I feel as though this was bound to happen at one point.
Old 2018-02-12, 04:24   Link #2637
The 48th Ronin

Let's not kid ourselves. Gentoku is the new rider. He wants revenge on those who (in his POV) never appreciated his efforts to strengthen Touto.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 06:17   Link #2638
B214

Utsumi could be the new rider too. He's also Night Rogue.
Old 2018-02-18, 13:29   Link #2639
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

What's the Kaiser system those two guys used? They talked about it as if we already knew what it was, but I don't remember it. Basically seems like an improved Transteam.

Only one of Grease's friends left. How long until he gets killed as well?
Old 2018-02-18, 17:53   Link #2640
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What's the Kaiser system those two guys used? They talked about it as if we already knew what it was, but I don't remember it. Basically seems like an improved Transteam.

Only one of Grease's friends left. How long until he gets killed as well?
So I am not the only one who cannot remember I was like, eh, Kaiser system? did I forget it somewhere? Reply it again and still can't recall my memory like the main character

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu