AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-03, 04:32   Link #2621
Nomebastanteoriginal

I was under the impression that the joint occupation of Albion was just because they didn't have someone to put on the throne at that time. Since Tiffania has been revealed to be of Albion's royal family, I hoped she would eventualy rule. I assume the majority of the problems with the elves have been dealt with, and because she is one a void users and one of the saviors, she wouldn't meet much opposition to that. I wanted her to rule more than I wanted Tabitha to rule again...
Even if she hasn't ascended yet, because she is still very naive, did she stay with Henrietta to train? Or just to live with her as a cousin? Or even with Fatima, Fourquet or the orphan children she liked so much? Please don't tell me at least the children aren't mentioned again...
Nomebastanteoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 05:54   Link #2622
medassin

hi everyone, im new in zero. i want ask does anime 4ss cover full LN?
Old 2017-03-05, 06:14   Link #2623
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
hi everyone, im new in zero. i want ask does anime 4ss cover full LN?
Hell no. There are quite a few changes so I'd say up to vol 7. After that the story changes a lot.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 10:16   Link #2624
AP24

So the final volume had arrived at my local store and I took a look at the final chapters. Here’s what happens in the final chapter and epilogue from what I can tell.

Spoiler for Final Chapter & Epilogue:

So we can add Zero no Tsukaima to the list of LN that has the MC finally doing it with the main heroine. Who actually saw this coming?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 09:30   Link #2625
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
So the final volume had arrived at my local store and I took a look at the final chapters. Here’s what happens in the final chapter and epilogue from what I can tell.

So we can add Zero no Tsukaima to the list of LN that has the MC finally doing it with the main heroine. Who actually saw this coming?
Thanks for the summary.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 10:49   Link #2626
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

What a great ending to be honest, I never liked Louise but the chemistry between Saito and her is undeniable.

Who saw that coming? everyone. And we need to consider this was something planned long time ago.

Last edited by AB079; 2017-03-09 at 16:45.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 16:40   Link #2627
Wingsaber

So did Siesta get that one night with Sato too or did she miss out?

Also is Tabitha and her twin getting along better now? As I recall the twin seemed to dislike her mother.
Wingsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-11, 03:29   Link #2628
Sixth
Hu Tao

Oh by the way, who is the final boss?
Old 2017-03-11, 04:45   Link #2629
Nomebastanteoriginal

From what I understood in what is already translated in english, the final boss is maybe the planet itself that wants to purge the mages (always better than a certain dragon that came out of nowhere..). All other people and the elves either help (some in twisted ways) or stand in the way of them trying to solve the problem of the wind stones...
Nomebastanteoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-11, 12:33   Link #2630
Botan_TM

So basically
Spoiler for ending:

That's quite low.
Old 2017-03-12, 00:04   Link #2631
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botan_TM View Post
So basically
Spoiler for ending:

That's quite low.
Spoiler:
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 11:23   Link #2632
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
So basically
Spoiler for ending:

That's quite low.
Yeah. It doesn't even make sense and bad move.
Old 2017-03-12, 11:35   Link #2633
Ultragunner

well, better than if he
Spoiler for spoiler:

, eh?
Old 2017-03-12, 11:59   Link #2634
AB079
Banned

Where did you get that seriously, the spoiler about the ending cleary says Saito and Louise went back to Japan together.

Unless you're talking about Siesta.
Old 2017-03-12, 12:40   Link #2635
dark44

why did he back to japan he has no job and not rich in the other world was a nobel and have strong connection to 2 queens and can have harem really stupid
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 13:21   Link #2636
Botan_TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Where did you get that seriously, the spoiler about the ending cleary says Saito and Louise went back to Japan together.

Unless you're talking about Siesta.

From it
Spoiler for ending:

At some point he clearly decided that is not a problem to left Louise, and Louise went after him. Indeed Louise told him to leave, but it do not mean in my opinion, that he should do this.
Old 2017-03-12, 13:25   Link #2637
AB079
Banned

Quote:
From it
Spoiler for ending:

At some point he clearly decided that is not a problem to left Louise, and Louise went after him. Indeed Louise told him to leave, but it do not mean in my opinion, that he should do this.
You're just making things up, putting there just a fragment of the whole idea and making an dense interpretation out of nowhere.

"Saito is hesitant at first because Louise might never come back to Halkeginia, but Derflinger’s voice can be heard saying that they will think of something. The series ends with Saito and Louise going through the gate and then the gate closes with both of them now gone."

The ending cleary establish the reason why Saito doubted on bringing Louise to Japan with him, but in case you still don't get it, remember that Louise's friends, family, school and everything she new in her life was on Halkeginia. Louise going with Saito means doing the sacrifice of abandon everything just for the guy she loves, and in the end she did it, same as saito abandoned his own life for her.

At least we know there was implied that they will comeback, one day.
Old 2017-03-12, 13:47   Link #2638
Botan_TM

I'm not making things up. According to posted summary, Saito agreed to left Louise, then Louise decided to go with him, Saito had doubts an so on. Underlined part is clearly stated in summary.
I'm not discussing about what reasonable was for both (stay or go), but that for time Saito was planning to left wife.
Old 2017-03-12, 15:29   Link #2639
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Wait who were his wives?
Why would he abandon them?
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 15:32   Link #2640
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Wait who were his wives?
Why would he abandon them?
Saito doesn't have "wives", he's married only to Louise. Another thing is the promise between Louise and Siesta where the last one can enjoy 2 days a week with him.

And he didn't abandon her, just read AP24's post and the last part tells you why he hesitated about bringing Louise to Japan. Aside that Botan is just reading between lines something that doesn't exist, the early spoilers from the usual Japanse blogs and the last one provided here by AP24 state that.

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen