AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-15, 11:04   Link #2721
Sixth
Hu Tao

So this chapter just outright tell Deku to man up and choose the "hero" that he should and always want to be; The one who act like AM or the one who act like Sir.

and it is nice to see that Overhaul can do more than blowing people into a blood splash.

But seriously, I still have the difficult time to accept that Overhaul is an adult, assuming that the girl is really his daughter. To me, he is just look as old as Deku.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-15, 11:19   Link #2722
Ultragunner

so....if not for AM meeting Deku first, our protagonist would have been someone different
Old 2017-03-15, 11:22   Link #2723
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
so....if not for AM meeting Deku first, our protagonist would have been someone different
Maybe AFO feels like to troll someone on that day and decide to give Deku a part of his AFO for lulz.

AFO: Ha-ha, i just spotted a AM fanboy that doesn't have a quirk...what if I give him a quirk?
Old 2017-03-15, 12:36   Link #2724
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

All Might's death flag is getting raised again. I guess the reason he's training is that he knows he still has a final battle ahead of him.

I wonder what Deku will learn from all this. I think he has the potential to become a hero that can combine Sir and AM's best qualities (analytical mind + immeasurable strength and a big heart), and this is what he should aim for if he wants to surpass All Might.
Old 2017-03-15, 13:07   Link #2725
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Certainly things seem to be moving towards a tragic end for All Might. Though I don't think he regrets his choices. Nighteye was right logically, but it wasn't in All Might's DNA to go another route. Even if it meant acting through agony he had to keep moving forward and helping people. And there are a lot of people that would have been lost during that time that he retired, passed along his power, and waited for that person to fill the gap.

I just hope they can overcome the tragic foresight waiting on them. This is one time when fate should be overtaken.

And yeah this may end up a harsh hit for Deku. But frankly it's better for him to learn more now than to be completely blindsided later.
Old 2017-03-15, 14:42   Link #2726
Wandering Soul

All Might's death flag just raised even higher. He even seems to be fully aware that he may encounter someone that can end his life in the future. He could have taken Sir's advice but that just isn't who is he.

Deku now has a lot of to think about it if he truly wants to surpass his All Might.

I'm interested in seeing what type of training Baku and Todoroki are going through.
Old 2017-03-16, 02:54   Link #2727
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I'm interested in seeing what type of training Baku and Todoroki are going through.
me too, i can imagined that they fight againt other pro-heroes or they fight other students, either way i want to know what they actually do
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 04:07   Link #2728
Ultragunner

I personally don't want AM to die, because it would be the cliched "the mentor's death" troupe
Not to mention him dying in his powerless state is just pitiful , at least Jiraiya went out with a bang after a hard-fought battle with Pain

In addition, I think keeping AM alive would be interesting, because his character still has some role to play. We might not see AM beating up villains, but he can still foil AFO's plan/future by staying alive.
Old 2017-03-16, 04:49   Link #2729
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

If AM have to die then he must be killed by having a really badass fight in super hero battle
AFO was badass but i prefer someone in Doomsday caliiber to pull that or Dark AM like Superboy Prime.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 13:35   Link #2730
marvelB

You know, something occurred to me: Once Bakugou and Todoroki get their provisional licenses, maybe the both of them will also join the internship program? And if so.... perhaps they'll be under the guidance of the two other elite seniors, as well? Since Deku's already working with Mirio, I think it's fairly reasonable to think that the other two aces of his class would follow similar paths...
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 15:08   Link #2731
LevelSeven

^would be cool,

i can imagine the girl being with todoroki since she seems really enthusiastic while todo is quiet,

and vice versa for bakugou and the sasuke wannabe

but to be honest, i want to know what the two actually do during their "training" more than how their internship will look like
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 09:31   Link #2732
Sixth
Hu Tao

So. actually what is bothering Deku? For not being a hero that he wanted or he was sad that he wasn't a popular choice for AM successor and only got it due to the circumstance?
Old 2017-03-18, 11:28   Link #2733
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
So. actually what is bothering Deku? For not being a hero that he wanted or he was sad that he wasn't a popular choice for AM successor and only got it due to the circumstance?
Uh, All Might is doomed to die a horrible death?
Old 2017-03-18, 11:32   Link #2734
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I mean, before AM story where Deku can't concentrate his study or activity.

Last edited by Sixth; 2017-03-18 at 22:41.
Old 2017-03-18, 18:56   Link #2735
sayf82

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
a death by the hand of his sensei's son
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 22:37   Link #2736
Galaxian

Quote:
Maybe AFO feels like to troll someone on that day and decide to give Deku a part of his AFO for lulz.

AFO: Ha-ha, i just spotted a AM fanboy that doesn't have a quirk...what if I give him a quirk?
Given AFO's odd yet weirdly gentlemanly demeanor, that's something I can see him doing... And that's how fanfics are born...

Quote:
I think the last one. It seems to me that he wonders if AM didn't simply got caught up in the moment when he chose him as a successor now that he knows that there was a far better candidate waiting for him.

The fact that AM didn't get a chance to meet with Mirio before choosing Deku is a big deal since AM never had a chance to actually pick between the two.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 12:32   Link #2737
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I mean, before AM story where Deku can't concentrate his study or activity.
The little girl he was forced to leave in the grasp of a villain.
Old 2017-03-23, 05:13   Link #2738
marvelB

Whoa, REAL surprised a spoiler wasn't posted yet.... okay then, here's a quick one:

Spoiler for 131:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 10:59   Link #2739
Sixth
Hu Tao

Nothing to add for this chapter except that I must say that Nejire's suit is cool and I like her hair.
Old 2017-03-23, 12:03   Link #2740
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Uraraka and Tsuyu seem to be doing well in their training. I didn't expect them to be with one of the big three. They should be able to improve a lot.

Now I'm hoping Mineta ended up with Sasuke. They'd make quite the team.

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot