Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
raw out
Spoiler for raw:
Spoiler for Uh:
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:49   Link #2742
Breimoon

not sure, it just looks like that from images(cant read moon runes).
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 22:38   Link #2743
Kyuusaisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The most interesting bit of information was that any talented magician can create clones like Scheherazade did, I thought it was something only magis could do.
The fact that Hakuei & Hakuryuu have a mole at the exact spot Gyokuen has one worries me a bit.
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 23:30   Link #2744
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
The fact that Hakuei & Hakuryuu have a mole at the exact spot Gyokuen has one worries me a bit.
You do know that Gyokuen is their biological mother, don't you? It's not strange they share some facial features.
Old 2014-02-22, 03:03   Link #2745
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Reads the latest chapter...

So, I guess that creepy looking kid is Aladdin's previous incarnation?
And... are they hinting that Ugo and Gyokuen were an item back then? Please tell me they were.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 03:38   Link #2746
hamazura
whatever

3 magi of alma toran : Gyoukan, Ugo and.... aladdin?
Old 2014-02-22, 04:57   Link #2747
AkitoW013

I think the one with the creepy eyes is Gyokuen, she has the same staff like her current form. And we see Ugo and the third magi (Aladdin's mother ?).
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 13:28   Link #2748
Kyuusaisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
You do know that Gyokuen is their biological mother, don't you? It's not strange they share some facial features.
Yeah, but in general, having a mole of all things at the "exact" spot isn't something that always happens. But then again, I don't remember much of my genetics classes.
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 13:40   Link #2749
Breimoon

well you should consider a magi as having superior genes so higher chances of having their simil
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 17:02   Link #2750
shalala

I liked how we saw some of the djinns in human form. That was cool. Sadly I don't remember most of them other then a few. I guess that girl with the creepy eyes and smile was bad buuut until next week chapter comes along that will be up for debate. But she is cute. Though she may not even be bad as there are clearly some grudge against her. Seeing how them glares she got from Ithnan and those two other people next to him.

Didn't anyone else think it was strange that the dark djinns that Metal made looked very similar to the other species in Al toma
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 17:46   Link #2751
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So there is another God out there, huh. And he looks suspiciously like Al Thamen's "father". We'll probably hear of him again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
I think the one with the creepy eyes is Gyokuen, she has the same staff like her current form. And we see Ugo and the third magi (Aladdin's mother ?).
Yeah, I think that's Gyokuen. Ugo and the other magi were probably Aladdin's parents.
Old 2014-02-23, 18:26   Link #2752
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I think the other magi and Solomon were his parents, wasn't it stated that he was Solomon's child and/or clone?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 19:25   Link #2753
marvelB

My, these last couple of chapters were quite informative, indeed. Anyway, I too, am interested in learning more about Alma Torran's "God", as well as the third magi....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 19:32   Link #2754
ChampDream
Alive

Nice to see all those djinn in their normal form.
I find interesting how Sinbad doesn't look suprise like the rest.
Old 2014-02-23, 19:59   Link #2755
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Sinbad looks a little bit like King Solomon. Or was I looking at the wrong character a t the time? xD

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 20:19   Link #2756
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Sinbad looks a little bit like King Solomon. Or was I looking at the wrong character a t the time? xD
I thought so too cause of the way they arranged the panels. No, the guy who looks like Sinbad is not Solomon, it's stated to be Ugo. Solomon has black hair. We are getting confused cause of the woman standing next to him who we are mistaking for the creepy eyed lady (most certainly Gyokuen based on her staff) speaking to Solomon in the previous page.

Last edited by killer3000ad; 2014-02-23 at 20:47.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 21:19   Link #2757
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
I thought so too cause of the way they arranged the panels. No, the guy who looks like Sinbad is not Solomon, it's stated to be Ugo. Solomon has black hair. We are getting confused cause of the woman standing next to him who we are mistaking for the creepy eyed lady (most certainly Gyokuen based on her staff) speaking to Solomon in the previous page.
Gyokuen here kind of reminds me of Tomoko from WataMote. I recall the author originally thought about making Aladdin a girl, perhaps this is Aladdin's past life.

Spoiler for Realization from Inference.:
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 23:47   Link #2758
CBredbeard
Banned

I'm glad no one is being reincarnated. Characters carrying around baggage from a previous life suck.

En kneeling before Hakuei was sweetness. Obviously this was back when she was the 1st Imperial princess (technically she still is) and he was 5th in line for the succession. I'm inclined to think that the meeting was shortly after he'd conquered his first dungeon, since I do not believe he was the 1st Imperial prince when he achieved that. I like it when an author actively promotes a ship I can get behind.

I'm inclined to believe that the white god and the black god are one in the same. Appearances are far too similar.

I really liked seeing the Djinn interacting with one another as people. Especially finding out just who exactly it was that Lerage had a crush on lol

Okay, rampant speculation; the woman magi is Gyokouen who is Aladdin's mom. Aladdin was the traitor magi from Alma Toran and when he was put down, Gyokouen fell into depravity, took up his staff, and carried on his work. Reason I think this is because the woman magi we see is obviously very sensitive and disturbed by something, requiring comfort from Ugo. She seems to be worried about Aladdin.

I want to believe this is the case because Aladdin has been a squeaky clean character even when he does something terrible. Having the other characters look at Aladdin like he's some kind of monster would give me incredible satisfaction.
Old 2014-02-23, 23:53   Link #2759
sonicgx11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
I'm glad no one is being reincarnated. Characters carrying around baggage from a previous life suck.

En kneeling before Hakuei was sweetness. Obviously this was back when she was the 1st Imperial princess (technically she still is) and he was 5th in line for the succession. I'm inclined to think that the meeting was shortly after he'd conquered his first dungeon, since I do not believe he was the 1st Imperial prince when he achieved that. I like it when an author actively promotes a ship I can get behind.

I'm inclined to believe that the white god and the black god are one in the same. Appearances are far too similar.

I really liked seeing the Djinn interacting with one another as people. Especially finding out just who exactly it was that Lerage had a crush on lol

Okay, rampant speculation; the woman magi is Gyokouen who is Aladdin's mom. Aladdin was the traitor magi from Alma Toran and when he was put down, Gyokouen fell into depravity, took up his staff, and carried on his work. Reason I think this is because the woman magi we see is obviously very sensitive and disturbed by something, requiring comfort from Ugo. She seems to be worried about Aladdin.

I want to believe this is the case because Aladdin has been a squeaky clean character even when he does something terrible. Having the other characters look at Aladdin like he's some kind of monster would give me incredible satisfaction.
Okay, I am completly mindfu##ed by your comment lol,

But Gyokuen is the magi with the bug eyes, they have the same staff, the quiet magi could be aladdin's mother

Maybe ugo was Aladdin's father

Don't forget that Aladdin is from that world also
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 00:22   Link #2760
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicgx11 View Post
Okay, I am completly mindfu##ed by your comment lol,

But Gyokuen is the magi with the bug eyes, they have the same staff, the quiet magi could be aladdin's mother

Maybe ugo was Aladdin's father
That Ugo is Aladdin's father is pretty apparent. Even Alibaba seemed to wonder what the connection Ugo had with Aladdin.

Gyokuen's mole is a very prominent feature. The person's face we see speaking with King Solomon has no mole. He/she looks a great deal like Aladdin.

I'm discarding the idea that the staff is evidence. Magician staves change hands frequently when they die. Aladdin has inherited two staves so far. There doesn't seem to be a personal connection to a staff, they are all merely tools, completely interchangeable.

We know that the "Medium" was defeated in Alma Toran, yet Alma Toran was still destroyed by the god. This would mean that there were two such mediums. The first medium was Aladdin. The 2nd medium was Gyokuen after she saved Aladdin.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen