Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-07-17, 09:04   Link #341
bastek66

Old 2015-07-21, 15:05   Link #342
cyth
Banned

Finally finished the show. I kind of lost interest in the middle, but then picked it up again.

General impression is very good. I especially liked character interactions. Time loops are used very efficiently, it's like I cared more for character's moments the more they repeated them. The characters themselves are great. Ito is love, Ito is life. Her seiyuu is godlike (*googles* oh wait, she voiced Tsumugi? I feel violated now ...). Meika is adorable, I see Kugimiya-san still got it. And Yuuta ... I was pretty sad.

Ito's mecha fight was woah dat sakuga, I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw that attempt at an Itano circus.

As for the negatives ... I feel like the mystery was in places impossible to solve. For example, that the main Uberfiers exchanged their bodies, and that the secret agent was in fact Guriko. I also didn't like that Yuuta had to die. Suddenly he powers down and Chiyoko has to save him. Why? No reason was given, other than to force the ending that we have. Maybe Yuuta is going to achieve a better ending next time, but it's needless effort. Also, Guriko quite suddenly lost all of her evil drive when Yuuta told her to go to her room.

Anyways, this anime isn't a masterpiece. It's good, entertaining, but too many what I'd consider scripting mistakes. Pacing in the beginning was questionable, also I think it was episode 9 or 10, when Yuuta was feeling down? Felt like a drag. Still the characters were great, I think that's all that really matters. The last two episodes were amazing, so I can see why people are easy to forgive and forget some of its shortcomings.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 16:47   Link #343
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyth View Post
As for the negatives ... I feel like the mystery was in places impossible to solve. For example, that the main Uberfiers exchanged their bodies, and that the secret agent was in fact Guriko.
Actually if you read the thread multiple people here had seen that coming after it was said that Yuuta was biologically female . The hint was their eyes, they switched bodies but each kept their own old eyes.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem