AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-07, 16:33   Link #341
HandofFate

I was surprised to find out Inami is the older one,
for some reason I thought the main lead was a college student or aftercollege.
Old 2010-05-08, 21:52   Link #342
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Inami punch 2 holes in the wall
Old 2010-05-09, 03:45   Link #343
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned in this thread, but i juz realized something cute in the OP.

Spoiler for The Poplars` parade:

I wonder why there is one unique Poplar among those Poplars there...the one with ( - _ - ) face on it
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 08:32   Link #344
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
I'm not sure if this was already mentioned in this thread, but i juz realized something cute in the OP.

I wonder why there is one unique Poplar among those Poplars there...the one with ( - _ - ) face on it
not enough sugar, perhaps?
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 10:38   Link #345
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:

Wow, I didn't see it before, nice observation. And I guess it must've been intentional, seeing when the frame change into twirling Poplar, she's still keeps the face. I wonder why that is?
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 10:39   Link #346
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Episode 6 out juz now...and from the caps,its gonna be interesting.I thought its gonna be Takanashi family's episode only, but seems like i was wrong.

Spoiler for Screenies from episode 6:

Seems like the development went into another level between Takanashi and Inami...

EDIT : Finally watched episode 6

Spoiler for Episode 6 of Working!!:

This episode really made my day TwT ...an episode without Inami's brutal punch, but at a cost of having only one Poplar's scene in this episode...

Last edited by margafred; 2010-05-09 at 12:36.
Old 2010-05-09, 14:09   Link #347
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Some just feel the need to stand out I guess . But really it was probably just done for people who really pay attention to notice. I didn't even see it so appreciate pointing it out.
Old 2010-05-09, 14:13   Link #348
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
I have no idea, but it is certainly curious. Maybe she represents the real one and the rest are clones?
Old 2010-05-09, 15:03   Link #349
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
...I wonder why there is one unique Poplar among those Poplars there...the one with ( - _ - ) face on it
Maybe it's because Poplar is almost always genki -- just occasionally sad or mad.
Spoiler for ep6:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 15:29   Link #350
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep6:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 15:48   Link #351
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Yay! We're finally getting Yamada! I was worried that she wouldn't appear since she isn't in the OP.
cubicjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 18:14   Link #352
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep6:
Old 2010-05-09, 18:22   Link #353
Bombo
TSF Fans

Magic hand...Good thinking souta
What a great and crazy episode hahahaa
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 18:47   Link #354
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Since we got a sisters episode, why not some cosplay to go with it?
Spoiler for cosplay:
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 19:21   Link #355
Midonin
Last Engage

That was a very interesting look into the Takanashi family house. I mean, who still has a VCR?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 19:21   Link #356
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Great episode! As expected, Takanashi-ke is awesome lol
There's even some unexpected d'awww moments about the rabbit plushie and inami's white day gift.
Though i generally have little patience for drunkards irl....i just.can't.hate Kozue seeing she's pretty much shizuka itou herself (or a part of her at least )

...oh and Nazuna is destined for great things alright

There's so many wrongs and awesomes in that picture i can't even start to describe it
Hyouzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 19:49   Link #357
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Assuming both can work through their issues, I'm definitely for the idea of Inami X Takanashi. Each episode just convinces me more of this.

Although my favorite girl is still Popura. Mostly because she's Popura. Plus, I sort of have a liking for girls with her features.

The sisters are an interesting group, but I'm most partial to Nazuna.
Old 2010-05-09, 20:19   Link #358
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for That is not true Nazuna...not true =w=:

Souta's cute thing is juz way different from what his sister think about cute stuffs..

Oh speaking about Nazuna..am i the only one thinking that
Spoiler for O_o''':

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Spoiler for ep6:
Did you mean Inami and Satou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Spoiler for ep6:
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep6:
Where did you both get that idea? Imo they seem to progressed well in this episode...that magic hand, though Souta bought it to avoid getting hit by Inami, but its funny he used it as his replacement hand to hold Inami's hand. It might be a bit disappointed to have Souta used that when he could use his real hand to hold Inami's hand , but i guess all we know the poor fate of Souta after that....
Old 2010-05-09, 20:30   Link #359
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Where did you both get that idea? Imo they seem to progressed well in this episode...that magic hand, though Souta bought it to avoid getting hit by Inami, but its funny he used it as his replacement hand to hold Inami's hand. It might be a bit disappointed to have Souta used that when he could use his real hand to hold Inami's hand , but i guess all we know the poor fate of Souta after that....
I think if Inami really went out to hold his hand, she wouldn't hit him, too. She hid behind him when Otoo was first introduced, because she was way more comfortable with him than with Otoo. This case would have been basically the same thing, skin contact to reduce her stress.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 20:42   Link #360
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

She hid behind Souta becoz she was familiar with Souta more than Otoo. Remember in the first episode when she hid behind Yachiyo when she first met Souta? Its the same case. However in the case of Otoo-san, i believe she juz did it unconciously becoz her fear for Otoo-san was more than her fear for Souta. But in the end, she gave a fair treatment to Souta too after she had her head cooled.

But yea...i too think that she wouldn't reject the idea of holding hand with Souta...she didn't seem to be surprise or shock when Souta offered to hold her hand. Its just that Souta's impulse of taking out the magic hand was faster than Inami's reaction to Souta's offer..

Tags
comedy, seinen